Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xayvien

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:06 pm
Anghellic Kitten
Congrats, Kriss! Artist author? I'm sure with your style, you could definitely make it!

@Manda; >> Generally. Good luck, though! Something will work out, I'm sure! You need your fair share of pleasantries.

As for me?

What a sad.. sad.. day..

~Stares mournfully at her makeup~

Would you believe I don't remember how to do all of this? From foundation up, I'm lost. I've only been putting on eyeshadow, eyeliner and occassionally lipstick. Blargh!

Since NG and I are going out tonight to dinner with Grandma, we've decided to dress up a little. Rather, I did, and she went with it. I'm just wearing a nice shirt, doing my hair and my makeup.

If I can remember how to do it.

~Sigh~

I should find my earrings and my necklace. Maybe my peridot ring heart

On a happier note; everyone's spazzed about Fred Phelps and the WBC going to VT? They're not. xD They're going on Mike Gallagher's national radio show instead, Tuesday April 24th 9am to noon EST. They've agreed to cancel all picketings for VT and will not plan future picketings.

Oh. And now I'm freaking debating about my hair. I just dyed it last night, obviously, and it's a rich dark burgundy. Lovely contrast for me, my hair looks better dark when it's long. Now, I don't know how long to grow it or what style I want! I am a loser. ~Sigh~ Any suggestions? I want something.. simple and easy to maintain, but different, a little catchy. Spending three hours in front of the mirror every morning isn't my cup of tea, thanks, I've got things to be done. Maybe five to minutes of work? If that. Lol. Right now I just brush it and wash it and go. X_x; I lack femininity!

I'm going for this Hair-Cut myself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:22 pm
Blegh...

I think the other kennel assistant has what NG has. Meaning..no idea. Anyway. He's been working here for 2 weeks (cute little guy) but I've already had to cover at least 4 of his shifts. Not that I blame him, since last night he could barely talk to me and this morning he sounded a little woozy. But since we're fairly flexible and it is a medical issue, I don't mind. I hope he does get better or they figure something out..  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:29 pm
Blah, well I basicly slept today away. >.> Got up at 2pm laid back down at 5:30pm and got back up at 7pm. I guess you could say I was a bit tired. e____e  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:19 pm
Fog's internet is all screwed up, and I hope that it gets fixed soon. T.T

So if I disappear off the face of the planet for the next few days, don't be alarmed, I'm not going to be able to be on Gaia or MSN.  

FogSage

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:32 pm
Well.... my uncle has now left for his long drive back upto canberra.

But I've gotten a couple of updates with my job.

My father isn't the one going to be paying me, the client is. And it's a fixed rate of $25 an hour, and there is around 20 hours of work. The reason I'm getting this is because I'm about half price compared to a normal technician. A normal technician charges about $60-80 an hour, but I'm happy with $25 an hour since it's an income.

The other thing is, I've found out that this job isn't a one off thing. I'm setting up 4 laptops. But the best bit is, I may have another 21 to setup. Also I'm going to be creating a manual for the client to makes things easier. And lastly, I'm going to also setting up phones for each computer, so even more work!

Oh yeah, I might be helping one of my dad's work mates fix up an old car. Something I've actually wanted to do. So things are looking up.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:08 pm
Well, my job is essentially giving me little choice but to quit. My supervisor told me she finally heard back from whoever it is in charge of schedules regarding my bs six-day-week schedule. They said too bad, what was assigned is staying. ******** that. I am not, and can not, work that schedule and still go to school. So, I'm going in to talk to someone on Monday (since, I guess no one of great importance works on the weekends or something) and quitting.

Oh, and mom's hubby called and wants to talk about what happened. Lol. No. Last night he said he was done talking to her ever, no longer loved her, and...yeah. Just no.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:08 pm
Today officially sucks. And it was so great today, too....

I woke up around 9, went out with my dad and brother for some large-format photography shooting...got some great shots that I'm hoping come out good, and even got complimented by my dad (which means a lot to me cause I happen to think he's a fantastic photographer, all bias-ness aside)...It was an absolutely beautiful day, bright and sunny around 72 degrees.....simply gorgeous.

It's also the day that my cat Kitty got out and was hit by a car. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:10 pm
Oh Manda.. I'm so sorry.. Did you guys get her to a vet? Is she okay, or...?  

Sheol Kitten

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:45 pm
;_; -Hugs Manda.-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:23 pm
I honestly have no idea what happened. She was staying with my mate at his mothers house...I was out taking pictures with my dad, and I decided to call my mate up to see if he wanted to do something with me later in the evening...he wasn't home, but his mother answered and told me. Apparently Kitty had slipped through a hole beneath the sink (it's a trailer) to get out, made it as far as the road, and got hit by a car. They found her when she went to check the mail.

I feel rotten. I moved away from them (the cats), came back into their lives and left again (got kicked out to live with my parents...>.<) Poor Kitty was never meant to be cooped up like that...but I was so afraid of letting her out for this very reason.... crying

EDIT: My mate just called...we're going up to his family's land to bury her....I'm not ready to say goodbye....she was my very first pet when I was "on my own" (besides the sea-monkeys...but those aren't very personable)  

Manda_Tifa

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:48 pm
Manda I'm so sorry (Huggles) It's never easy to loose a pet, but loosing one before their time is always the hardest.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:23 pm
I feel really stupid now. Much like a Village Idiot.

We did the rest of the IQ test today and the rest went fairly awful. There were a lot "I don't Knows" in there. >.<

I also do the Rorshach ink blot test....one of the most totally pointless tests in the world, but I did see a Praying Mantis in there. The guy was a little weirded out because he had no idea...out of the possibilities it could be, how I could see a praying mantis.

And then the test where you complete sentences that "express your true feelings" It took me a week to write finish 10 sentences and most of them didn't make sense.

Oh well...I'm interested to see what the results are  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:08 pm
Sounds like you have mantis on the brain Rainy. If it makes you feel any better, I probably would have saw a mantis too. XD

But really, take some time to step outside and smell the mantises. (Goes over and sniffs her mantis Spook)

Spook- O____O Somebody please call PETA for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:54 pm
I'm really sorry about that Manda, honestly. We have three cats, and one (found in my sig among the random images) is my baby. I honestly don't know what I'll do when he passes, it's hard even thinking about moving out and leaving him. I've also lost a cat far too early, poor little guy was a year old and had to be put down. These things are always hard, but you know where to find me if you need to talk.

Rainey...You have Krissimitis. And I don't think Krissim should inhale too deeply...a mantis up the nose would be uncomfortable for both parties.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Delila2003

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:30 pm
Hu I am a 21 year old skunk, mother of five beautiful cubs, married to the only white grizzly bear( love to damion5160). Story teller and writer by nature, new to gaia and I welcome help and hints. biggrin User Image  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games