Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:18 am
Compleatly exhuausted right now, but is my own damn fool fault for staying up so late the night before. But ontop of that the stress levels at work are starting to get to unbareable. Normally when I start to feel this much stress I just take some time off so I can relax and regain my senses, but at this point I don't want to waist my vacation time because of later plans. But I am being pushed to my limits and am going to take looking for another job more seriously. Cannot take much more of how things are going now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:47 am
(Offers hugs to Di)

Aww well try not to burn yourself out. I know I've been in your burned out situation before myself. I also had the same problem of staying up later than I should. It's hard though when you spend a lot of time doing the work part. When you finally finish it feels cruel just to go to bed to wake up to do the same thing over again. I hope you are able to find a better, less stressful job.  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:53 am
Krissim Klaw
(Offers hugs to Di)

Aww well try not to burn yourself out. I know I've been in your burned out situation before myself. I also had the same problem of staying up later than I should. It's hard though when you spend a lot of time doing the work part. When you finally finish it feels cruel just to go to bed to wake up to do the same thing over again. I hope you are able to find a better, less stressful job.

*hugs*

Thanks for the concern, but I am pretty far from being burnt out. I am only so tired because I stayed up too late with friends, I am actually still in good spirits and energery. For the most part I am just sicking of where I work and all the annoying teenagers I am forced to work with. Just need a job that I actually enjoy doing.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:58 am
Diana Vulpes

*hugs*

Thanks for the concern, but I am pretty far from being burnt out. I am only so tired because I stayed up too late with friends, I am actually still in good spirits and energery. For the most part I am just sicking of where I work and all the annoying teenagers I am forced to work with. Just need a job that I actually enjoy doing.
Well glad to here your not doing too bad then. What job is it you currently have if you don't mind me asking?  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:03 am
Krissim Klaw
Well glad to here your not doing too bad then. What job is it you currently have if you don't mind me asking?

Anything involving computers and other gadets, like Best Buy, would put me in heaven.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:23 am
Aw Di, I'm sorry you're fed up with your current job. Hopefully Best Buy's hiring?

I may or may not be out of art block finally, I'm not sure. I did Crenn's commission, finally, and it turned out okay, but I'm left to wonder if that's because I got the lines done so long ago! I'll sit down today and start sketching...

Sheol Kitten

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:14 pm
Manda_Tifa
Today officially sucks. And it was so great today, too....

I woke up around 9, went out with my dad and brother for some large-format photography shooting...got some great shots that I'm hoping come out good, and even got complimented by my dad (which means a lot to me cause I happen to think he's a fantastic photographer, all bias-ness aside)...It was an absolutely beautiful day, bright and sunny around 72 degrees.....simply gorgeous.

It's also the day that my cat Kitty got out and was hit by a car. crying
Oh no!!! *hugs tight* I'm sorry Manda. Kitty was a dear little cat. I hate the road for that very reason, so many wonderful pets... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:47 pm
I have a headache and it's causing me to be seriously gripey with everyone today. Also, I'm going to return LoZ: TP back to GameStop for a refund. I was happy right up until I went to Karkariko Village, which has been turned into a complete wasteland (even AFTER you return the Tears of Light to Eldin) unlike from what was happening back in the days of OoT. That officially ruined the game for me right there. =___= If Gamestop pulls some s**t on me like not being able to return my money to my checking account, I'll be majorly pissed off.

Also, internet is still wonky, so I'm having to borrow my aunts again. stressed  

FogSage

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:53 pm
Uh, that's no reason to really return a game in my opinion. And they more than likely will not accept a return because of THAT. I think they only refund products that are damaged before you open them  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:00 pm
Quite frankly, I think you're giving up way too soon, Fog...but that's just me.

But I think Leyla's right, you may not be able to get your money back. If anything you'll probably only be able to sell it back for half of what you paid. Which if that's the case, I think you should at least make an attempt to finish it. sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:40 pm
The guys I bought it from said that if I wanted to return it that, provided I did it within 30 days, they'd give me a full refund. It's only been one, two weeks maybe? If they only give me store credit, oh well. I'll be able to get my USB thingy then.

The game doesn't interest me, to be honest. I've never been that good at Zelda games, and this one is no exception. I'm not a very avid gamer. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:23 pm
FogSage
The guys I bought it from said that if I wanted to return it that, provided I did it within 30 days, they'd give me a full refund. It's only been one, two weeks maybe? If they only give me store credit, oh well. I'll be able to get my USB thingy then.

The game doesn't interest me, to be honest. I've never been that good at Zelda games, and this one is no exception. I'm not a very avid gamer. neutral

::bonks you on the head with the Master Sword for giving up on it too soon:: I always try to beat the games with 100% done.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:53 pm
woo...this will be another 12 day straight work week plus 17 hours of overtime...yippee!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:46 pm
For one, I'm in love with LoZ:TP.. I play near 24/7 when NG isn't, or when we're not off and about doing other stuff.

La. The fun stuff of the day! Me and NG went to the zoo since it's earth day and saw Hadiya, the sumatran tiger cub! She's 4mos old and soooo cute! We went to d**k's later for a burger, and then took Axle to the beach! It was a long day, and it involved swimming for the puppy!

But of course, getting Axle wet means stinky ucky puppy. So we stopped at Petco to get him shampoo so we could give him a bath (he smells like vanilla now). To our surprise, Ashleigh, one of the employees and a friend, announces someone abandoned their ferret! A cute little bugger, four and a half. We decide to go ahead and coo over him for a while before leaving, and Ashleigh goes to get him.

And brings back a four and half MONTH old albino male ferret. He was so cute, we gushed over him for a while and then I got to hold him. He started to dook. I was in love. Guess what? I got to adopt him for free. His name is now Chance and he's the sweetest baby, a little tired right now since it's been such a long day for him! Goliath met him, and they're still duking out the territory, but Chance seems ready to submit.

Problems:

Chance has an infection, like kennel cough. We're taking him to the vet tomorrow, and NG warns me that he's so young that he might not make it. I hope he does. Despite the warning not to get too attached, I am. Very attached. He's my first ferret.

The heat tape in our snake rack went out. That's why our snakes are so cold, and we're terrified now. Tomorrow we have to put them in cages, seperate, and pack and light them all to keep them hot. We have to contact the people who we bought the rack from and see if we don't have a warranty on it, since we just bought it about two months ago and the heat tape shouldn't have died!

All in all? Today was still good.

Sheol Kitten

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:18 am
Well, I had a mostly good day. Got to talk to Rain this morning which made me very happy. heart
The classes were alright, but didn't bother me really.

But things got interesting when I got home. I found out my father might be going to jail for not doing his taxes xP. So the family is doing it as soon as possible to hand to the accountant.

But also the problem I've been having with USB WiFi adapters and vista is finally solved. After installing the new USB device, fiddling around with vista and updating the firmware in the router, it's finally working. It literally was 3rd time lucky.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games