Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:46 pm
where would she get the Carbonite and the freezing chamber though?
Unless she got herself a carbonite rifle....but thats a temporary solution at best.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:34 pm
If Demaia wanted to be really evil, what better way than to force Siren to do it to the only non-Sith she cares at all about? If nothing else, it'll be Demaia's way to make Siren show some loyalty and as a way to redeem herself for being so tolerant of the Jedi, since Saria's the only Jedi she doesn't despise.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:36 pm
So she got over her infatuation with Pash then?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:08 pm
Pash as the guy she couldn't seduce has that, " I just gotta get this guy. " appeal to her, so she's still kinda got the hots for him.

Pash as a Jedi Shadow, she doesn't care for at all, other than if she can turn him Sith so he won't be a wretched Jedi anymore.

She hates the Jedi for their ideals, but not so much the people themselves since they can always be lured to the Dark Side, etc.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:19 pm
Glad she doesnt know what I look like. I was on TV not too long ago, though I think I was wearing a face covering helm both times.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:32 pm
Yeah, he was disguised as a Sith trooper on Thule. I can't remember if he showed himself or not, but even if he did, she only had a split second before he knocked her out with a stun blast, so she wouldn't remember anyways.

I've thought of a few situations where Siren takes Saria's place as a means to infiltrate or something since they're identical, but then I remembered that Jedi can sense that in the Force, so it wouldn't work there.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:45 pm
unless you know the same countermeasures that Palpantine knows.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:50 pm
The whole being able to sense ‘light-side, dark-side is debatable. I have read in some books that it is possible and apparently was a know power, as was the counter power. The ability not just to mask your force powers but being able to project the opposite of your, er, what (alignment?)  

K-Blade

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:52 pm
Sooner or later we'll need to figure out some sort of rule regarding the whole DBZ style sensory pick up force sense has fallen into as of late.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:00 am
Even if so, Siren's not exactly an expert on disguises and covert ops stuff. She wouldn't have the training or experience to hide her true nature from those that are good at sensing those kinda things.

That's especially true in the case of Nemesis. Even if Siren was able to hide herself while in the dead center of the Jedi Council, she couldn't fool Nemesis. Currently, I'm going with Nemesis and Saria have a bond thing going. If not that, I'd say Nemesis knows Saria more than she knows anyone else in the entire universe at this point, so she'd be able to notice Siren making the slightest mistake, etc.

I dunno how well all that works, but I'd think that just like Force Persuade, no matter how powerful, can't make someone do something they absolutely would never even think of doing, so would any Force power not be unbeatable.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:01 am
it was in the Darth Bane Book, Rule of Two. Zannah infiltrated the Jedi library on Coruscant and was able to project an aura of being a light-sider. It wasn’t easy and she had to focus her self.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:17 am
Not sure Siren has the focus for something like that. No Offense DA, but Siren seems a bit pampered and spoiled to have the disipline and focus to manage that sort of illusion.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:37 am
I know, that's what I was saying right off in my last post. I was just also saying that even if she could, I'd assume no Force ability is fool-proof and if nobody else, Nemesis would see through it.

Siren's more hide-in-plain-sight anyways. Of my 3 characters, Nemesis is the most skilled in the most techniques, which would only be natural since she's had loads of time to hone her skills.

Funny thing, when I imagine Nemesis and Siren together, I get a parody of Worf and Picard in my mind where Worf goes, " If you were any other man I would kill you where you stand. "  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:39 am
Huh.
I dont watch enough NG to fully understand the parody.
Wondering when Prime's gonna get into the act.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:10 am
Well, it's a scene where Picard says something and Worf, being a Klingon and all about honor, etc. and he'd normally kill a guy for whatever it was, but not Picard because he respects him enough, but he tells him that line, " If you were any other man, I would kill you where you stand. "

With Nemesis, she'd be like that with Siren because she cares about Saria, and wouldn't harm Siren because she knows it would bother Saria since they're family. In that regard, it's pretty much the same deal because if Siren was anyone else, she wouldn't be so lucky, etc.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games