Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:50 pm

Selene Aries
stickfanatic

heehee, and quite a sexy one I might add :3

Ulric seems to think so as well. I do not really seem him around the guild much, but he pops up on PM from time to time. *she wags a finger at Kitty* You two are perfectly naughty for each other.

*grins*
oh yes...he's so big..and strong..and..and forceful...*blushes*

*i look over at Mort*
you seem kinda down..are you alright?
*places hand on shoulder*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
-paw my neck and rub between my collar and yawn- i have classes tomorrow x. x
She hugs him softly wraping one arm and one around his neck sipping blood over his shoulder "I love you baby Now you go to bed and you take care for classes...I dont this week but I will next week .... Remember do your best" she smiles giveing him a soft kiss on the cheek.
-sways tail- yes bab i will. i have 3 classes so it shouldnt be that hard. -rub your arms softly-
She murs softly as she rested her head on your shoulder ..."I'm going to post the comic tomarrow while I work on my comissions." she sighed as she closed her eyes her tails swaying "I just want to make shure your prepared and ready and I'm so proud of you sweetheart."
-paw your cheek as i smile- thank u hon. and im proud of u working so hard, and u should take a vaction or something bab. maybe a little spa or nice hot bath. -twitch my ears-

faegadsg

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:52 pm

stickfanatic

*grins*

*i look over at Mort*

Wolves, they can be a fun lot.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Selene Aries
stickfanatic

*grins*

*i look over at Mort*

Wolves, they can be a fun lot.

*turns scarlet*
oh yes...
I've saved one of our chats...>///<

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:56 pm

stickfanatic
Selene Aries
stickfanatic

Ulric seems to think so as well. I do not really seem him around the guild much, but he pops up on PM from time to time. *she wags a finger at Kitty* You two are perfectly naughty for each other.

*grins*

*i look over at Mort*
"Oh no I'm not" she says with a smile "...Actualy I'm quite exited for my sweet heart going to school tomarrow...but other than that I'm haveing a migraine."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:56 pm

Mortella
stickfanatic
Selene Aries
stickfanatic

*grins*

*i look over at Mort*
"Oh no I'm not" she says with a smile "...Actualy I'm quite exited for my sweet heart going to school tomarrow...but other than that I'm haveing a migraine."

*awww*
pats you on the shoulder
I may not be him, but at least I can try to help, right?
*smiles*

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Mortella

Been sleeping alright hun?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:59 pm

rawr chu need to rest love -paw mort's cheek-

faegadsg

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:00 pm

MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
She hugs him softly wraping one arm and one around his neck sipping blood over his shoulder "I love you baby Now you go to bed and you take care for classes...I dont this week but I will next week .... Remember do your best" she smiles giveing him a soft kiss on the cheek.
-sways tail- yes bab i will. i have 3 classes so it shouldnt be that hard. -rub your arms softly-
She murs softly as she rested her head on your shoulder ..."I'm going to post the comic tomarrow while I work on my comissions." she sighed as she closed her eyes her tails swaying "I just want to make shure your prepared and ready and I'm so proud of you sweetheart."
-paw your cheek as i smile- thank u hon. and im proud of u working so hard, and u should take a vaction or something bab. maybe a little spa or nice hot bath. -twitch my ears-
"Daw.... I cant do that gotta keep my eyes on the prize...." she smiles. "Oh did i tell you we had a five thousand dollar lunch at work yesterday?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:05 pm

Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
"Daw.... I cant do that gotta keep my eyes on the prize...." she smiles. "Oh did i tell you we had a five thousand dollar lunch at work yesterday?"

WHAT FIVE THOUSAND LUNCH. wow wow thats must be epic food then. man thats so much money for lunch. -start to think.....-

faegadsg

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:06 pm

stickfanatic
Mortella
stickfanatic
Selene Aries
stickfanatic

*grins*

*i look over at Mort*

*awww*
pats you on the shoulder
I may not be him, but at least I can try to help, right?
*smiles*
"You Can help as much as you like but I get these all and I do mean alll of the time.. had them ever since i was a kid theres no way to get rid of it it has to do with my sinus conditon nothing can do about it ...barometric pressure drops I know were going to get a storm."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:07 pm

*lets Mort have her Nibble*

hmm...Ulric...
*gazes wistfully at the ceiling*
darling...

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Selene Aries
Mortella

Been sleeping alright hun?
"Sleeping fine I get migranes when we have weather shifts ..this one is not bad just so so ... if it was really bad i wouldent be able too look at anything with out vommiting."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:09 pm

Mortella
"Sleeping fine I get migranes when we have weather shifts ..this one is not bad just so so ... if it was really bad i wouldent be able too look at anything with out vommiting."

The weather in this country has been a bit crazy as of late.

Selene Aries

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:10 pm

MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez

WHAT FIVE THOUSAND LUNCH. wow wow thats must be epic food then. man thats so much money for lunch. -start to think.....-
"It's crazy that was only in two hours ...theres only three other stores in district and let me tell you our buisiness has been booming because of them closeing two stores."
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games