Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:19 pm
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

Tomoyo looks at Shinyu. "After all I've been through... I barely trust myself," she says softly.

NAmine looks at tomoyo " dont say that my dear u have a strong will and we will fight till the death for you, thank you so much for your help in my recovery" she says to her as she hugs her to her bosom. "you are like the child i have yet to have" she said.

Tomoyo looked at namine with wide, surprised eyes. "You.... you really mean that, namine-chan....?"

Dont think i wouldnt fight with all i had to protect you as well

Lance looked at him, a nostalgic thought crossed his mind. Be careful with those thoughts, if you are willing to protect them no matter what then dark forces can use that to trick you into following them. Keep your friends close kid and don't forget that strength you have is a gift and isn't really yours to play around with.

Shinyu looks at lance "you know what? these are my friends i well definitely keep them close. i dont know what you think of me but remember, judge me, and ill prove you wrong"

NAmine listens to their exchange and tries to get up again but its no use.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:20 pm
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Tomoyo looked at namine with wide, surprised eyes. "You.... you really mean that, namine-chan....?"

Looks at Shinyu too. "R-really...?" smiles widely and ffeels her eys get slightly watery.

Shinyu put his hand on Tomoyo's shoulder "its ok to cry. it only shows your human"

Let's her tears fall freely. "Thank you..." smiles a bit and bows. "Now, let's take Namine-chan back to her room... she needs to rest."

Shinyu gives Tomoyo a warm smile saying "your right she does, and so do i"
Shinyu picks up Nimane one hand wrapped around her under her arm, the other holding her under were the parts of her legs connect and begins walking back to the school  

AlanMatt

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:23 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Lance looked at him, a nostalgic thought crossed his mind. Be careful with those thoughts, if you are willing to protect them no matter what then dark forces can use that to trick you into following them. Keep your friends close kid and don't forget that strength you have is a gift and isn't really yours to play around with.

Shinyu looks at lance "you know what? these are my friends i well definitely keep them close. i dont know what you think of me but remember, judge me, and ill prove you wrong"

NAmine listens to their exchange and tries to get up again but its no use.

Shinyu looked down at her "cmon give it up. just let me carry you. you need to rest"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:23 pm
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Looks at Shinyu too. "R-really...?" smiles widely and ffeels her eys get slightly watery.

Shinyu put his hand on Tomoyo's shoulder "its ok to cry. it only shows your human"

Let's her tears fall freely. "Thank you..." smiles a bit and bows. "Now, let's take Namine-chan back to her room... she needs to rest."

Shinyu picks up Nimane one hand wrapped around her under her arm, the other holding her under were the parts of her legs connect and begins walking back to the school

NAmine was surprised at how easily he picked her up. This reminded her of the dream she had with her father carrying her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled as she rested her head on his chest.  

Utsukushii Otaku

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:24 pm
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

Tomoyo looks at Shinyu. "After all I've been through... I barely trust myself," she says softly.

NAmine looks at tomoyo " dont say that my dear u have a strong will and we will fight till the death for you, thank you so much for your help in my recovery" she says to her as she hugs her to her bosom. "you are like the child i have yet to have" she said.

He smiled with a slight bit of relief, hmmmmmmmm interesting. Your conviction is definitely genuine though your words are yet to be proven. Even those with the strongest convictions can waver from time to time. I will hold you to those words though. He smiled having gained a slight bit of respect for the stranger.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:25 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

NAmine was surprised at how easily he picked her up. This reminded her of the dream she had with her father carrying her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled as she rested her head on his chest.

Shinyu smiled at her doing this, but didnt say anything as to let her reast, and continued carrying her to the school  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:27 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Shinyu smiled at her doing this, but didnt say anything as to let her reast, and continued carrying her to the school

NAmine sighed feeling sleepy "i like your smell Shinyu" she said as she yawned.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:27 pm
LanceCalvis
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

He smiled with a slight bit of relief, hmmmmmmmm interesting. Your conviction is definitely genuine though your words are yet to be proven. Even those with the strongest convictions can waver from time to time. I will hold you to those words though. He smiled having gained a slight bit of respect for the stranger.

he looked at him and said "yet to be proven? during the battle againt demonus i was nearly dead, but used the last of my strength to release a elemental attack upon demonus that forced him to run from the battle. i have to tell you, i was sure i was going to die, but i didnt care, because i knew i had saved Namine"  

AlanMatt

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:28 pm
ragnoses brother passes them  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:29 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Tomoyo giggles softly as she sees them like that together. "You two make such a cute couple...." she says as she walks beside Shinyu.  

La Petite Ange

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:29 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Shinyu just smiled and said "well i gotta admit thats the first time i have ever gotten that compliment." laughing a little
"thank you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:30 pm
he stops and said "have you seen a woman with dragon armor on at all"  

Dante Borges

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:31 pm
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Tomoyo giggles softly as she sees them like that together. "You two make such a cute couple...." she says as she walks beside Shinyu.

Shinyu leans close to tomoyo's ear, so nobody ould hear, not even Namine, who was in his arms and said "thats good, because im hoping she well take me on as her boyfriend"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:31 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Shinyu just smiled and said "well i gotta admit thats the first time i have ever gotten that compliment." laughing a little
"thank you"

"youre welcome" she said whispering into his ear.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:33 pm
The-Dark-Rider
he stops and said "have you seen a woman with dragon armor on at all"

Shinyu looks at him and thinks "i did a girl named Angel with peculiar armor on. dont know if its what your looking for though"
Shinyu then signals to Namine, who he held i her arms "please, keep your voice quiet. she really needs her rest"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games