Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Josie Mir

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:03 am
My experience with GameStop is that they're calm, polite and professional. And if you're nice to them, they'll even go out of their way to be helpful. You know, you ask them about which of these games offers more adrenaline or replay value, they'll be quite honest about their opinions.

That's why I bought Xenosaga instead of a WWII game. Just as an example. I was advised that while the latter offered more pulse-pounding, Xenosaga was more interesting overall.

--

You know, I'm a little unhappy with the netsex that the furry world offers.

I caved in after years of not bothering, yesterday, on SL. It left me feeling kind of... empty, no puns intended. It's just not as much fun as it used to be. Maybe this is just me getting older, don't know.

It just seemed more... emotionally distant than it did in the past, you know? Then again, in terms of sex (you know, actual person-in-bed-with-you sex) I do get very into it, in that I get very focused both in my head and emotionally, while a yiff in text doesn't command that degree of focus. I don't know. It just bothers me a little, that I don't think I could enjoy that the way I used to.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:09 am
Well, I've come to admit to myself that I think I may have become a little unstable over the past few weeks. Monday's events haven't really affected me, but I've noticed that over the past 2-3 weeks, I've been a little more depressed than normal, and I haven't been able to find a reason. I mean, things are great, I've got plenty of friends and have been having a great time.

Right now, my only excuses are that the sheer lack of privacy I have had over the past semester, and I feel that I have become too dependent upon others. I feel I really don't have a place to call home. My "home" is somewhere here in Blacksburg, but I don't have a place to call "mine". Even when my roommate is gone for a weekend, the other half of the room is filled with stuff that isn't mine, creating a different atmosphere. I have a few places to escape to, but even then, the same feeling follows.

Normally I wouldn't have much of a problem with this, since I'll be going back to my parents place in about 3 weeks to stay for the summer...but this has seriously started to affect my school. It's completely wiped out my motivation for almost everything, I can't sleep very well at night and if I get to sleep, I sleep through my alarms causing me to miss classes. I've missed deadlines for a few assignments, one of which might heavily affect my grade.

The reason I am posting this here is because I want my close friends to know, but I don't want them to worry. I'm trying to find a way to deal with my predicament, which may cause me to disappear from the community for a few days or so. Just know I'm not trying to avoid you because of something, it's just better for me since I'm fairly introverted and have no place to just lock myself away.

[ Grynn Wolf ]

Josie Mir

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:12 am
[ Grynn Wolf ]
I've been a little more depressed than normal, and I haven't been able to find a reason. I mean, things are great, I've got plenty of friends and have been having a great time.

*hueg hug*

There's no "reason" for depression to set in. It's just a thing that happens to some people sometimes. Nobody's going to judge you for it, not here anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:16 am
My anatomy has collapsed in on itself...I've gone back to my old anime-ish anatomy....Long slim legs and a somewhat long and then waist with large hips  

Leyla Giselle

Josie Mir

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:17 am
Leyla Giselle
My anatomy has collapsed in on itself...

Horrible thoughts occurred to me when I read that.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:19 am
Josie Mir
Leyla Giselle

...>Wow xd Like a scene out of Aliens!?  

Leyla Giselle

Josie Mir

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:20 am
Leyla Giselle
Josie Mir
Leyla Giselle

More like...

Did you ever read Frank Miller's "The Fall of the Dark Knight"? The way Superman withers under the shade of a nuclear fireball?

That's what I was thinking of. Anorexia run rampant.

Your characters have always been fairly slender, though, no? Whereas mine... match my build.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:29 am
Josie Mir
[ Grynn Wolf ]
I've been a little more depressed than normal, and I haven't been able to find a reason. I mean, things are great, I've got plenty of friends and have been having a great time.

*hueg hug*

There's no "reason" for depression to set in. It's just a thing that happens to some people sometimes. Nobody's going to judge you for it, not here anyway.

I know nobody's going to judge me for it, but I don't know if I can admit this problem to my parents. It would make things better, but I don't know how well they'd handle it.

I often get tidbits of depression that last a couple days, but this has lasted 3 weeks, something thats way out of the ordinary for me.

[ Grynn Wolf ]

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:32 am
Josie Mir
Leyla Giselle
Josie Mir
Leyla Giselle

More like...

Did you ever read Frank Miller's "The Fall of the Dark Knight"? The way Superman withers under the shade of a nuclear fireball?

That's what I was thinking of. Anorexia run rampant.

Your characters have always been fairly slender, though, no? Whereas mine... match my build.
Yes, they have. I have one chubby character, to give myself practice with the chubbyness. I'm actually fairly overweight irl.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:30 am
Good News for the day- Just collected my paintings from my painting class and learned I got an A. This is great news since that class is two periods thus counts as two A's. <3~

Bad News for the day- It hurts to lift my arms over my head cause they are sore... carrying six large paintings back to your dorm room at one time is not a good thing. XD  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:48 am
Krissim Klaw
Good News for the day- Just collected my paintings from my painting class and learned I got an A. This is great news since that class is two periods thus counts as two A's. <3~

Bad News for the day- It hurts to lift my arms over my head cause they are sore... carrying six large paintings back to your dorm room at one time is not a good thing. XD

That sucks Kriss D: Being sore is the worst >.< Can never sleep when I'm sore.

But congrats on your A's <3

And expect a package soon. Heading to the post office now ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:52 am
Can you guys see the picture in my sig? I seem to get an error now, if I click it. Yet, I know that the image is in fact in the spot that is linked to.  

Josie Mir

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:53 am
Josie Mir
Can you guys see the picture in my sig? I seem to get an error now, if I click it. Yet, I know that the image is in fact in the spot that is linked to.
I see it  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:00 pm
Leyla Giselle
Josie Mir
I see it

Me too, now, even though I cleared my cache.

Oh well, probably just a reflink failure on furtopia.

Edit: hmm, I wonder if the furtopia server crashed.  

Josie Mir

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:04 pm
I got a job!!! eek xd rofl  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games