Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:28 pm
Manda_Tifa
I got a job!!! eek xd rofl
Haha, it's funny to see someone who's excited about working. Enjoy the excitement though! What kind of job is it?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:43 pm
*clutches his stomach* I found out.... there is such a thing as too much curry!  

Hunter Morda

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:50 pm
Uhg, started packing up my dorm room today. e___e  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:02 pm
I am now unemployed. Wh00t. Time to do that whole job-searching crap I'm not very successful with. Only got my last job 'cause they were uber desperate. xp  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:11 am
shoki_de_nai
I am now unemployed. Wh00t. Time to do that whole job-searching crap I'm not very successful with. Only got my last job 'cause they were uber desperate. xp

Esh...I know what that's like...Good luck finding a new job!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:19 am
Davin_Nightwind
shoki_de_nai

Esh...I know what that's like...Good luck finding a new job!

Thanks.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:49 am
Necro Queen
Manda_Tifa
I got a job!!! eek xd rofl
Haha, it's funny to see someone who's excited about working. Enjoy the excitement though! What kind of job is it?
Well...I've been unemployed since February...I'd been living off of my last paycheck since then (which is pretty good if you think about the length of time)...but that was starting to run out.... sweatdrop

That and I SHOULD (theoretically speaking) have an easier time nabbing an apartment now!!! Which means I can get back out of my parent's place! YAY! 4laugh

It's at a 3 star hotel...which is only half a star less than where I used to work, so it's not even that terrible! And the people there seem SO nice! I mean, after the initial paperwork, we stood around calling eachother's phones to listen to our ringtones.... rofl I think I can get along with the people there! I went shopping for my uniform yesterday afterwards...I have to wear a white-collared shirt with black pants, black shoes, and a black tie. I can't tie a tie to save my life, so my mom found me this super cool zipper tie....I love it... blaugh

Shoki- Good luck with the job search...I....just did that.... sweatdrop I hope it goes so better for you than it did for me and doesn't last HALF as long.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:52 am
Thanks for wishing me luck. I'll search for a few weeks, and if there's no offers I'll just go back to my old job at the restaurant. Now go to FA Manda, there's something for you. heart  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:11 am
I feel like whining, so here it goes.

Nothing's going my way at all lately.
I've gained weight.
I suck at life.
I have no job, and can't find the motivation to get off my a** and get one.
I have bought two video games hailed as awesome by everyone and have found them lackluster.
And I forgot my depression meds again today. DAMMIT.

*crawls under a rock*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:25 am
FogSage
I feel like whining, so here it goes.

Nothing's going my way at all lately.
I've gained weight.
I suck at life.
I have no job, and can't find the motivation to get off my a** and get one.
I have bought two video games hailed as awesome by everyone and have found them lackluster.
And I forgot my depression meds again today. DAMMIT.

*crawls under a rock*

Hey, Fog.

Here's an idea.

Tomorrow, Thursday and Friday, take the pill on time. Also do your utmost to get a good night's sleep.

Then Friday, think about how you feel. Not too hard, mind you.

Weight gain? Potentially a symptom either of depression or medication. Avolition? Symptom. Anhedonia? Symptom. You have this to work with. It's a crappy hand, and I know, I live with all this stuff (and I don't use medication). But you can get over the hump. More than that. For your own welfare, you must.

You have any firearms in the house?  

Shaviv

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:01 am
Little update on shoulder and wrist...My wrist is healing pretty good, as far as I can tell...No redness, no swelling, not tender...It's going good. So is my shoulder, though it's still very, very tender. But then, falling 6 feet can do that sweatdrop Makes it interesting to when I go to bed.

Anyway, though, I'm still in one piece ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:48 pm
Post styles are finally working again! Schyesss! xd

. . . Okay, in actual Sallies-worthy news, I've officially given up on probably ever doing my homework for my Tuesday night Screen Design class. I simply don't understand what to do, how to do it, or what the teacher's looking for, so I'm giving up like the weenie I am. xp

I'm kicking a** in my other classes, though; I love my Monday night Composition class, I don't like getting up for my Wednesday morning class (8a-noon gonk ) but I do like the class, and I've been teaching the teacher in my Wed. & Fri. night Art History class (we've been doing ancient Egyptian art, and he knows pretty much nothing).

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:56 pm
I'm getting really tired of people expecting to be treated like god.

I don't treat anyone special when they haven't done jack s**t for me. What reason do I have? Why should anyone be exempt to my blunt truths? Why should I sugar coat it? I'm amused people think they desrve any exempt of my treatment.

Makes me laugh, really, that people are such complete selfish witless things.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:28 pm
Ugh, my moms dog learned how to get up the stairs...  

Zanzarus

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:38 pm
I've been ordered to leave work early. Since I workedso much last week, I'm really tired and haven't been able to focus while driving...and sometimes i've just been blanking out and can't remember how i got from point a to point b..or what i did between those two points. So yeah..leaving work early and relaxing, but tomorrow, I work until 6 again and then I go straight to class until 9:30pm. Plus..it's advanced navigation class..whjoopdee do..*sarcasm* which reminds me..i need to go out and buy a gps  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games