Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:43 am
Hmm thats a tough one.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:48 am
DrunkenStyle
Oooh nice artwork guys.

9/11 is coming up. I really don't like how people are gonna bring it up here on Gaia. -_-

Apparently there were some people in some subforum here on Gaia that were making fun of the event. Something about Xboxes and s**t.

It's stupid. People are stupid. I don't understand how anyone could fap off to these ill-mannered jokes. Innocent people have died and yet they're being total jackasses towards it all.

Okay, done pissing.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:46 am
The Pie
DrunkenStyle
Oooh nice artwork guys.

9/11 is coming up. I really don't like how people are gonna bring it up here on Gaia. -_-

Apparently there were some people in some subforum here on Gaia that were making fun of the event. Something about Xboxes and s**t.

It's stupid. People are stupid. I don't understand how anyone could fap off to these ill-mannered jokes. Innocent people have died and yet they're being total jackasses towards it all.

Okay, done pissing.

Yeah, I rather not even think about that.

I also don't like those attention-whore type of people where they "pay respects" to 9/11 on their sig with words or pics. Sure, it's paying respects, but in truth, they want people to say to them "OMG you're such a nice person paying respects" which falls under "attention whore."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:12 am
5 years ago, in the morning of September 11, 2001, two
airliners flew straight into the World Trade Center. Another
plane came down on the Pentagon, and possibly more attacks
were carried out in the United States of America. This event
shot the United States into war with Iraq. It's been 1825 days
since that terrorist attack, and today we pay respect to the
men and women who died in the attack, to those brave souls
who tried to save whomever they could, and to all of the soldiers
that left home and family to fight for their country's safety...

*raises flag*

Mister Grape

Wyndie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:33 am
...don't own anything red, white, and blue sweatdrop

and Im wearing all black today...besides my shoe's....

hmm...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:32 am
I know here in Canada we show our respects but is it a mintue of silence? or 5? I can't remember I think at work it's 5 mins.  

ExTERmINATION

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:51 am
Wow is it me or are teenagers in North America just assholes and pricks? sorry for my language here but who the ******** are they to go off and challenge 9/11? it's a bunch of internet tough guys that live behind the internet feeling protective and can bash anything, no one is asking for pity on this event or prayer people are asking for RESPECT, respect to the innocent people who died that day of 5 years ago the innocent people who died. There hasn't been a strong dead poll like that since the 1980s. I'm freaking 19 years of age, and I can only see teens right now, most of them think they'll be diffrent if they can challenge it, what the hell is there problem? can we still beat these kids with a piece of wood?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:44 pm
I think it's only a minute. I don't know, it really depends. I think in elementary school it's only a minute because kids are really impatient and fidgety. |:

I actually met someone who said "The Americans deserved it."

There is not enough justice in this world to beat respect into anyone's head.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Wyndie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:09 pm
No one paid it any mind today at school....
Everyone kept asking what the date was, that made me aggitated lol.

but yeah, the only topic's on 9/11 were here in Gaia, MSN, and on my own sweet time...
I must admit, Pie, America accually didn't deserve it (no one deserves that) but it did wake up the US...for a little while...

I gave up with presidential elections, Bush bashing and world wide government issue's...
Because High School is enough for me right now...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:45 pm
The Pie
I think it's only a minute. I don't know, it really depends. I think in elementary school it's only a minute because kids are really impatient and fidgety. |:

I actually met someone who said "The Americans deserved it."

There is not enough justice in this world to beat respect into anyone's head.

I want to meet this person.
That way he can meet my friends,

MR. BAT AND MRS. TEAR-GAS-UP-THE-@$$.  

Mister Grape

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:30 pm
aargh!
people are so IGNORANT of how many people died on 9/11!!!!!
we watched a video of CNN to reflect back on what happened and some people laughed when they saw the guy who jumped out of the building scream
I asked the guy, what would you do if you were in that man's situation???
and he remained silent the rest of the clip
I wasnt at the huge memorial thing in NY ,but, as i watched it on the news I prayed for those who died
this is just a rough estimate, but i believe about 7000 people died that day, only 20 survived....you gotta have a sick and twisted mind to laugh about that... mad

I also wanted to beat this one girl in my bus with a rusty pipe for yelling out, .shut up you stupid f**. to the bus driver stare  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:24 pm
Jishomi
aargh!
people are so IGNORANT of how many people died on 9/11!!!!!
we watched a video of CNN to reflect back on what happened and some people laughed when they saw the guy who jumped out of the building scream
I asked the guy, what would you do if you were in that man's situation???
and he remained silent the rest of the clip
I wasnt at the huge memorial thing in NY ,but, as i watched it on the news I prayed for those who died
this is just a rough estimate, but i believe about 7000 people died that day, only 20 survived....you gotta have a sick and twisted mind to laugh about that... mad

I also wanted to beat this one girl in my bus with a rusty pipe for yelling out, .shut up you stupid f**. to the bus driver stare

If you can laugh at a man falling to his death off of a building,
I say you are possesed. Possesed and stupid.  

Mister Grape

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:53 pm
So yeah... the first time I visited canada was for my dad's bowling tournament. 1998. I almost got in a fight with a kid who was playing Time crisis, and shooting the dude and yelled "Die you american b*****d!" o: Maybe people are just over racist? They should learn that humans are equal, a life is equivilant to any life of someone you love. sorta.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:54 pm
Hey, hey.

Okay, I know this is at a completely inappropriate time, but ********. Look at my avatar.

He's got TITS.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Wyndie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:08 pm
man boobs ^o^
*grope*

ILOVETHESESHOESTHEYROCK!!  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games