Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:15 pm
Eddily
MellyBean
Lloxie
Eddily
Lloxie
Hmmm.... what would you guys think of a small avvie contest in celebration of 'Furrmas'? XP

Sounds good to me. Would we have to pay?

Nah, I've got enough to cover it. It won't be a huge prize, mind you, just enough to make it fun. ^.^ But we'd first have to pick the candidates... anyone's free to nominate someone, but remember, we can't all nominate ourselves. xP
Whats the theme?

I can't change at the moment, so can we not have a certain theme?
Why cantcha change?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:16 pm
Oo Guys You're Quick Posting Lol  

Nathan Azzcarn

Af Mas

Wheeee whee
I just made a blog. stare Yeah.....  
MellyBean
Lloxie
Eddily
Lloxie
Hmmm.... what would you guys think of a small avvie contest in celebration of 'Furrmas'? XP

Nah, I've got enough to cover it. It won't be a huge prize, mind you, just enough to make it fun. ^.^ But we'd first have to pick the candidates... anyone's free to nominate someone, but remember, we can't all nominate ourselves. xP
Whats the theme?

Well, I'm not sure yet. I was thinking we might need a little time to plan for it, and I'd also really like Dracos (and some others) to be here when we do it. So maybe we should wait until tomorrow? What do ya say, everyone?  

Lloxie

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:17 pm
Vashyyk
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk
*slumps down on couch* so *burp* full... erf...

lol ~jumps on you~ fwee!!

@_@ *mouth fills up* urg...

oops... ~gets off~

*goes over the back of the couch* erf... *curls up*

~eeps~ sorry^^;  
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie
Eddily
Lloxie

Whats the theme?

Well, I'm not sure yet. I was thinking we might need a little time to plan for it, and I'd also really like Dracos (and some others) to be here when we do it. So maybe we should wait until tomorrow? What do ya say, everyone?
Sounds like a plan ^_^  

MellyBean

Lloxie

Af Mas
Wheeee whee

Heyya Affy, and merry Furrmas! xP  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:19 pm
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie
Eddily
Lloxie

Whats the theme?

Sounds like a plan ^_^

yes a plan indeed^^  

Zanzarus

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:21 pm
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk

oops... ~gets off~

~eeps~ sorry^^;

*curled up moaning*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:23 pm
Vashyyk
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk

oops... ~gets off~

~eeps~ sorry^^;

*curled up moaning*

Zanzarus

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:24 pm
Audi_Kitty
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie
Eddily
Lloxie

Whats the theme?

Sounds like a plan ^_^

yes a plan indeed^^

Woot! Okies then. ^^ Everyone, send PMs to all the members you wanna see at the Furrmas celebration tomorrow and tell them to be online tomorrow afternoon. ^_^  
Oi... I go take a leak, grab a coke and miss three pages XD  

Sonya Khatsworth

Zanzarus

Lloxie
Audi_Kitty
MellyBean
Lloxie
MellyBean
Lloxie
Eddily
Lloxie

Whats the theme?

Sounds like a plan ^_^

yes a plan indeed^^

Woot! Okies then. ^^ Everyone, send PMs to all the members you wanna see at the Furrmas celebration tomorrow and tell them to be online tomorrow afternoon. ^_^

ok!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:25 pm
Lloxie
Af Mas
Wheeee whee

Heyya Affy, and merry Furrmas! xP

I missed something....Furrmas?  

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:26 pm
MellyBean
Eddily
MellyBean
Lloxie
Eddily
Lloxie

Whats the theme?

I can't change at the moment, so can we not have a certain theme?
Why cantcha change?

It's a problem I have with gaia. I think it's msn, except it happens with IE too. Since I get no preview pic, if I click save, I end up naked. Here's a pic: pic . I have a few more things in my inventory though.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games