Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:15 am
Trigram Attic
Finally Jude straightened up and quit the cover of the brush, brushing the needles off his pants. "I don't think I spent much time anywhere but your kitchen, and maybe I sat on that massive couch you all have."

"Well we could check there, and perhaps you could have a better introduction to Blizzard since he is in there with his baby Pokemon and...I believe Tails should still be in there too." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:42 am
"Blizzard, Tails and Night," Jude mused, and chanced an approach to the door. "Does everyone have a pseudonym here? I wouldn't be surprised, the rumors I've heard."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:44 am
Trigram Attic
"Blizzard, Tails and Night," Jude mused, and chanced an approach to the door. "Does everyone have a pseudonym here? I wouldn't be surprised, the rumors I've heard."

"Don't know, really." She said. "Blizzard had his nickname for the longest; he actually got his name from the gym he apprenticed at. Night and Tails are whole other stories, though..." she said. She had a realization. "Come to think of it, I don't even know Blizzard's real name..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:48 am
"That's odd," Jude said, and one of his ears quirked. "Nick and I, we know these are our real names, and we know the names of each other's past crushes. Things can't be that different in Johto, can they?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:50 am
Trigram Attic
"That's odd," Jude said, and one of his ears quirked. "Nick and I, we know these are our real names, and we know the names of each other's past crushes. Things can't be that different in Johto, can they?"

"Oh no, not at all, actually. It's..." she thought for a second. "...complicated?" she asked. "With Blizzard and I, for instance, that's a whole story all in itself that isn't common in Johto." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:55 am
Jude stood for a moment at the door, not entirely keen on entering first when it's still possible an alarm could go off. His alibi could hold up better with Freth around. "I think I'll take your word for it," he said.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:59 am
Trigram Attic
Jude stood for a moment at the door, not entirely keen on entering first when it's still possible an alarm could go off. His alibi could hold up better with Freth around. "I think I'll take your word for it," he said.

"Yea, that might be for the best." she said as she walked inside. So, the first spot to check was the couch where she was soon to find me there sitting there, watching Torchic still cuddle up to Tails because of the warmth that the fox kid exudes. The soft fur was a nice touch as well. "Blizzard, mind getting up for a second?"

"Get up?" I asked. "For what?"

"Looking for something?"

"What?" I then took notice to the Furret Hybrid, staring in confusion then, looked back at Freth. "There's something I missed, haven't I?" I asked.

"Please?"

I gave a shrug then got up. As soon as I did, she was quick to start pulling up Couch cushions and the like, even moving the couch around for a bit to see if anything gets jarred loose.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:07 am
Jude could immediately see why the boy was named Tails. He imagined it must have been a common nickname for a Vulpix kid. The poor kid looked so conflicted. Jude could hardly blame him -- Torchic were an easy quarry, and the kid looked primal enough that his instincts must have been much stronger than his own. That restraint was pure power of will.

"Hey, Freth," Tails said. "Whatcha looking for?"

For now, Jude said nothing. The last thing he needed was that Blizzard would suspect he had designs on the kid.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:20 am
Trigram Attic
Jude could immediately see why the boy was named Tails. He imagined it must have been a common nickname for a Vulpix kid. The poor kid looked so conflicted. Jude could hardly blame him -- Torchic were an easy quarry, and the kid looked primal enough that his instincts must have been much stronger than his own. That restraint was pure power of will.

"Hey, Freth," Tails said. "Whatcha looking for?"

For now, Jude said nothing. The last thing he needed was that Blizzard would suspect he had designs on the kid.

"Eh, he apparently lost something and we're just re-tracing the steps."

"What exactly?" I asked.

"Lapis...lazuli, wasn't it?" she asked. "Its a small little shiny trinket." she then said.

"And you're trying to find that in this big place?" I asked.

"Well, worth a shot."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:42 am
"Yes," Jude said, and he showed the fragment he still had. Tails' ears perked. "I didn't go too far in here. It can't be too far gone, right?"

"That's really blue," Tails noted. "That's not something you could just...you know. Find under a fridge, huh?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:51 am
With the two newbies gone, off exploring, I took my leave and made my way towards my room. Chaos didn't stay long either, taking Warbringer with him to the Training Room.

"Finally," Keiko whispered to herself, relaxing visibly with Chaos gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:16 am
Trigram Attic
"Yes," Jude said, and he showed the fragment he still had. Tails' ears perked. "I didn't go too far in here. It can't be too far gone, right?"

"That's really blue," Tails noted. "That's not something you could just...you know. Find under a fridge, huh?"

"Not unless someone kicked it under there." Freth said, searching the cushions then picking up the couch on one side altogether to make extra sure. "No one sees it, do you all?" she asked, looking down on the floor and at the underside of the couch.

Mudkip, watching the events unfold, was starting to get slightly bored, then looked back at Torchic who was still enjoying itself in Tails's lap. "Kip..." the Mudkip trotted over then went to hop up into Tails's lap as well next to Torchic. He had to admit, a bit too warm for his tastes, but he was soft.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:43 pm
Odd was in the training room today, enjoying the opportunity to try and master this Intangibility skill. He was hoping to have it under his complete control by the time Amaya called him back for the next step in his training. He was getting better at it, at least. He was having fewer instances of failure when he focused, now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:32 pm
Apparently Kairi hadn't really gone very far, since she could be found sitting outside her bedroom. She wasn't wearing the bandages that normally covered a good majority of her face, and there was dark circles formed under both eyes. She stared down at the floor, sitting with her legs crossed and her hands against the ground. Renata was sitting upon the girl's head, and Azoth sat on one of her shoulders. Both Pokemon appeared to look nervous and wary, unsure if their trainer was okay. In all honesty, Kairi looked like she hadn't slept in days - which she hand't really, as she was too scared to sleep with Drao flying around her room all night. The redhead sighed and decided to get up, wanting to go looking for Reno. Heck, she'd be happy to find her sister, or even Dante at this point. She just didn't want to be left alone with her Murkrow right now. Her other Pokemon did help, but, the Murkrow still scared her at this point. All Kairi wanted right now, was to spend some time with someone should could relax around. Namely Reno, since she was craving being around him right now. She wondered where he could be as she wandered the halls of HQ.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:05 pm
Kairi would likely run into Al, who was standing in the kitchen doorway after Chaos had left. "Are you certain you're alright, Miss Keiko? You always seem ill when that man is around...." He noted, trying not to pry. He simply worried for the young woman.

When he saw Kairi wandering around, though, his attention was diverted, likely sparing the young woman a tale she had no desire to tell. "Are you alright, miss?" He asked of the young girl, rushing to her side with concern written all over his face. He had to adjust his glasses a bit to make sure he was seeing her properly but she looked like she hadn't slept in a week, to him, even with his lenses properly in place.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games