Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cobz

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:10 am
Heh...honestly i do that too...get involved in a thread and just lose interest each time. It's pretty sad but oh well, just gotta face the blow to the nuts. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:29 am
You lose interest or others loser interest?

And haven't you been hanging around the [AA] Guild thread? I think I recognise your distinct sig-pic.  

WellzY
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:34 am
But now I hop off merrily to bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:37 am
well, you caught meh, heh

and i'll pick the first option, you get the jazz of what i said. Anywez good night to ya. 3nodding  

Cobz

Dapper Genius

Ozumou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:27 am
ya.. interest is waining in general.. too much thinking...

need another crippling injury leaving me nothing but online time to get me back into gaia fully again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:24 am
Hi all, Just joined this guild and happy to be here!!

Im on and off but will post as much as I can and vote to (after all it will make me rich, lol).

Anyways dont be shy to drop me a mail every once in a while.  

Ragan61

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:11 am
What now?

My god it is COLD!

LIKE ******** OFF COLD OMG!

Negative temperatures readings in most of the state (Victoria much?) and yeah, close to in Melbourne.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:58 pm
wow, damn son! hahah sorry

And i thought i was freezing my sorry a** here. No neg's here, drops to around 12-15'C,
but still it's considered very cold from where i came...does it snow over where you are?

Cobz

Dapper Genius

Alexie dennison Jnr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:23 am
HOLYSHIZANHOWSERS!
I SWEAR IM FREEZING MY
HOLY CRAP!
LAST NIGHT WAS THE WORST!

@Lynx: No i said i was a Newcastle Supporter...and an EX HUNTER dweller...as a child i grew up in Kurri Kurri <3 xD woo Kurri Kurri bulldogs FOR THE WIN!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:07 am
Cobz
wow, damn son! hahah sorry

And i thought i was freezing my sorry a** here. No neg's here, drops to around 12-15'C,
but still it's considered very cold from where i came...does it snow over where you are?

Yeah, Winter maximums in Melbourne hover around the 12-15 mark, give or take a few. Actually, take more often than give. At the moment anyway.

It doesn't snow in Melbourne proper, though it can snow a little bit in the hillier suburbs of the 'city' which in really can be upto 30-60 minutes from the city proper but will still be called Melbourne. Because it's just one huge sprawl.

It can snow in the Dandenongs and Mr. Masadon and surrounding areas.  

WellzY
Crew

Cobz

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:36 am
Coolies! never seen snow in my whole life know? sad but I am sure to see it one day. And to regret as well... xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:44 am
I've only seen snow two or three times in my life. That was when my uncle and his family lived near the 'Alps' so we could practically go skiing anytime we were up there at the right time of year.

But they haven't lived near the snow for ages, so it's been ages since I've seen it.  

WellzY
Crew

Cobz

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:43 am
ahey cool, least you've seen or touched it. Hmm... hey you guys know about World Youth Day?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:12 am
Sydney 2008 World Youth Day?! xDD

I'm planning to go, just gotta save for a plane ticket. The group I'm going with has organised accomodation. :3  

schpleek

darkcrimsongoth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:29 am
just a tad cold nowadays........

I have a doona, blanket and my sleeping bag on my bed and I'm still freezing!!!! Now that i've said that, I'm going to finish my ice cream....  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games