Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:45 pm
she walked around confused "whatever" she said thinking  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:46 pm
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

"im sorry that im looking for a girl with armor that has my brother traped inside of it"

he thinks "you know the girl i think of may very well be who your looking for. we are on our way to the school. she also stays there. you may come too i suppose. but if you could step behind us a bit to give us space"

"well my brother ra-...he would like me to get his armor back"

Shinyu looks at him strangely and says "if you try to take it from her by force rest assured i well strike you down"

"well...ra-...im not saying his name...but he dosent want his armor falling in the wrong hands"

look i know Ragnoros ok im not stupid and i care nothing for that but i care about angel's well being so do not try to force her to do anything  

AlanMatt

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:47 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

"im sorry that im looking for a girl with armor that has my brother traped inside of it"

he thinks "you know the girl i think of may very well be who your looking for. we are on our way to the school. she also stays there. you may come too i suppose. but if you could step behind us a bit to give us space"

Shinyu looks at him strangely and says "if you try to take it from her by force rest assured i well strike you down"

"well...ra-...im not saying his name...but he dosent want his armor falling in the wrong hands"

look i know Ragnoros ok im not stupid and i care nothing for that but i care about angel's well being so do not try to force her to do anything

"im getting the armor...and putting it back in the cave"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:49 pm
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
he stops and said "have you seen a woman with dragon armor on at all"

Shinyu looks at him and thinks "i did a girl named Angel with peculiar armor on. dont know if its what your looking for though"
Shinyu then signals to Namine, who he held i her arms "please, keep your voice quiet. she really needs her rest"

Lance kept a quite caution as he walked behind the group. He just had a feeling this one was up to no good and they had a familiar aura about them he couldn't quite place. He scratched his chin for a second as he watched a few squirrels climbing a tree nearby.

Shinyu runs to Lance and whispers to him "look, trust me or not this is my opinion. we need to watch this guy alright?"  

AlanMatt

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:49 pm
she looked around, humming softly,she smiled seeing everyone "hello" she waved and walked away  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:50 pm
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

Lance kept a quite caution as he walked behind the group. He just had a feeling this one was up to no good and they had a familiar aura about them he couldn't quite place. He scratched his chin for a second as he watched a few squirrels climbing a tree nearby.

Shinyu runs to Lance and whispers to him "look, trust me or not this is my opinion. we need to watch this guy alright?"

NAmine lifts her head and asks shinyu "arent you tired of carying me? i must be heavy" she says  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:50 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Tomoyo giggles softly as she sees them like that together. "You two make such a cute couple...." she says as she walks beside Shinyu.

Shinyu leans close to tomoyo's ear, so nobody ould hear, not even Namine, who was in his arms and said "thats good, because im hoping she well take me on as her boyfriend"

Tomoyo hears this and starts to giggle a lot, with her cat tail swishing happily side to side. "ooh!! Okay! Go for it!" she says in a small whisper, smilign a lot, feeling happy for both of them.

"haha sounds like you really want me to. any specific reason?" he asked still whispering

NAmine smiled wondering what they were whispering about.

Shinyu looked at her "give it up. i wont let you hear us and i have shut you outta my mind momentarily"
Then he smiled warmly at her and said
"of course you arent heavy. besides, when im helping you i never get tired of it"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:51 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Tomoyo giggles softly as she sees them like that together. "You two make such a cute couple...." she says as she walks beside Shinyu.

Shinyu leans close to tomoyo's ear, so nobody ould hear, not even Namine, who was in his arms and said "thats good, because im hoping she well take me on as her boyfriend"

Tomoyo hears this and starts to giggle a lot, with her cat tail swishing happily side to side. "ooh!! Okay! Go for it!" she says in a small whisper, smilign a lot, feeling happy for both of them.

"haha sounds like you really want me to. any specific reason?" he asked still whispering

Shinyu looked at her "give it up. i wont let you hear us and i have shut you outta my mind momentarily"

"aww" namine says and pouts her lower lip protruding slightly  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
she looked around, humming softly,she smiled seeing everyone "hello" she waved and walked away

he ran infront of her and said "you have to get the armor off and put it back"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:53 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"and why should i?" she asked turning and walking the other way  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:53 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

ragnoses spirit said "it could kill yu if you dont know how to use it"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:54 pm
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

"Well... because you really love her... you risked your life to save her and that's something to admire from a man," Tomoyo whispered to him, "...... and you look so darn cute together!!!!" she said in an excited whisper.

Shinyu couldnt help but laugh and said "well thanks that really means a lot to me... you really think we look cute together"

"You bet you do," Tomoyo said, smiling warmly toward him.

Shinyu couldnt contain a smile and whisperd to her "thanks"  

AlanMatt

La Petite Ange

animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

"aww" namine says and pouts her lower lip protruding slightly

Tomoyo giggled softly. "Yep! This is between Shinyu-san and me!"  
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Then he smiled warmly at her and said
"of course you arent heavy. besides, when im helping you i never get tired of it"

Namine smiled and nuzzled him. "thanks shinyu youre the greatest"  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:55 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

ragnoses spirit said "it could kill yu if you dont know how to use it"
"then teach me" she said to him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games