Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:45 pm
(Huggles Rainy) Sounds like you need a vacation. ;__;

And weeeeee, got my drawing porfolio back, and I ended up with an A in that class too. All that leaves then is my Lit class... and its final on friday that I don't want to study for. XP  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:58 pm
FogSage
I feel like whining, so here it goes.

Nothing's going my way at all lately.
I've gained weight.
I suck at life.
I have no job, and can't find the motivation to get off my a** and get one.
I have bought two video games hailed as awesome by everyone and have found them lackluster.
And I forgot my depression meds again today. DAMMIT.

*crawls under a rock*

Oh my gosh I know how you feel! The differences are:

My depression meds are fine, and I remembered to take them this morning.
My ADHD meds are causing loss of appetite and weight loss (I'm 5'8" and 110lbs... weight loss not good), along with heat flashes, sudden faitgue, and twitches
I'm failing at college... and life in general!
I haven't not had a job since 14, but that's under parents' orders. When I was being sexually harrassed at work, they still made me find another job before quitting.

The things that are the same:

I also suck at life. Welcome to the club. I've just accepted the fact and look forward to mooching off my parents while being a disappointment until I die

I, lately, am finding everything lackluster, including Oblivion (which I just spent a bunch of money on for the PS3). That could also be the new meds, though.

So yeah, I definitely know how you feel. At least we know we're not the only ones.  

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:08 pm
Aunt Flo visits Sheol.

Be warned, for some reason, I seem to be hyper agressive lately. Like, I'm sweet at one moment, and wanting to eat your face off the next. Last night, I wanted to take my bat and just beat the crap out of someone's kneecaps. No one in particular, just someone! My bat was screaming for the blood!

And then I was depressed and wanting to cry. And then cuddley.

In other words; I'm an emotional mess who will either kiss you, kill you or ruin your shirt with tears. Life rocks!

La.. Chance is going to the vet today, he has an infection. Otherwise, he's a good happy fuzzy. Can't call him furry, Mommy says Goliath is furry. Chance is fuzzy.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:33 pm
Feeling rather depressed today. Called a few days ago to where the apartments are, and they are full up. There's hardly anywhere around here to move to that's cheap enough for us. I haven't gotten a chance to spend time with my b/f cause he works 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. and he has to sleep all day. I feel highly unattractive (and I don't mean weight wise). And I feel like my own art is failing horribly. I don't seem to like anything I draw because I haven't achieved the same popularity as other artists, and it has made me feel rather low on myself.  

Leyla Giselle

Shaviv

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:47 pm
Leyla Giselle
Feeling rather depressed today. Called a few days ago to where the apartments are, and they are full up. There's hardly anywhere around here to move to that's cheap enough for us. I haven't gotten a chance to spend time with my b/f cause he works 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. and he has to sleep all day. I feel highly unattractive (and I don't mean weight wise). And I feel like my own art is failing horribly. I don't seem to like anything I draw because I haven't achieved the same popularity as other artists, and it has made me feel rather low on myself.

I like it. It's kind of cute.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:52 pm
Aww, thanks, Shav. I just wish I could appreciate my own talent. For some reason, I have periods where I like it...then I hate it.  

Leyla Giselle

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:19 pm
So, Sheol's ferret and NG's ferret hate each other. Sheol's ferret is lonely, and is just a bitty baby! So what are we doing? Thursday, we're off to get a third ferret to add to the home. We're so crazy... :swest:

You know, we've got 50 animals. 26 of which are buisness animals. I worry we're hording- but dosen't that mean they'd be unhappy,unhealthy, or abused/mistreated? all my animals are looked after, loved, and given what they need. Though I still worry.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:14 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
So, Sheol's ferret and NG's ferret hate each other. Sheol's ferret is lonely, and is just a bitty baby! So what are we doing? Thursday, we're off to get a third ferret to add to the home. We're so crazy... :swest:

You know, we've got 50 animals. 26 of which are buisness animals. I worry we're hording- but dosen't that mean they'd be unhappy,unhealthy, or abused/mistreated? all my animals are looked after, loved, and given what they need. Though I still worry.
Squee for ferrets! I still remember when I got Blade to add to my little ferret family. Wanted to get a friend for Duo. The first month or so I kept them housed seperate because a) at the time I only had a little two story cage for Duo so there wasn't that much room, b) Blade was itty bitty baby ferret. I slowly introduced them together, and thankfully they took to eachother pretty quick. I wasn't to worried since I knew Duo was a little sweety and loved playing with anyone/thing. Only bad thing was he loved draging baby Blade around by the ear/scruff of the neck like a toy. Heck, even when Blade grew up and turned out much larger than Duo, he still did that. For the most part though they got along great. Never had a fight that caused any injuries. I hope Goliath learns to love his new friend. I remember you saying though he was originally improperly introduced and attacked by his old owners ferrets. XP

As for the hording, you are planning on selling animals eventually through breeding, so that is one sign you aren't just randomly hording. At the same time though, you got to make sure you don't over whelm yourselves. At one point to much animals starts to become about quanty versus quality. I used to keep about 6-8 animals at a time when I was younger. Now a days though I only like to have a few at a time. I just found I enjoy being able to slather on all my love to a few animals versus having to try to spend special time with tons. I mean I draw the line when it becomes more about trying to keep up with cage cleaning, feeding, and care versus playtime.

Then again, I also know some of your animals are the type that don't need play time. Still, just don't overload yourself.  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:38 pm
I agree with kriss. You take care of all your animals. At the point where you keep collecting animals and they;re not getting the care or love they deserve, you may want to rethink your situation.

I also like fewer animals. At work, I can spend quality time with the dogs, but it's so hard to put the time that each of them deserve into the hours of the day.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:42 am
I spent... oh, I don't know how long, on this paper, in about three days.

I have some mild arthritis already, but repetitive strain from typing and clicking makes my arm burn like it's on fire.  

Shaviv

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:30 pm
shoki_de_nai
Thanks for wishing me luck. I'll search for a few weeks, and if there's no offers I'll just go back to my old job at the restaurant. Now go to FA Manda, there's something for you. heart
OMGwowthankyou! No one's really done anything so nice like that for me before! And so out of the blue! crying heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:28 pm
Khat's log; 04252007 -- 1620h.

It's been over two years I'm out of school and since I failed doing college in animation due to lack of funds, but I've decided to give it another go. As of right now, I'm on queue for trying to get into the only program that wouldn't bore me into snooze-mode that I was eligible for : Arts & Pre-University General Coursework. (DEC)

It's a... really late signup and they're already on the third and last round for picking people for the courses that start next autumn, but the school comission's chart said there was still 20 spots left. I'm really hoping this works out because given I'm missing half a level of math to enter the computer courses, this could be a good way in, and geting rid of the general coursework early on would make taking the computer courses later less stressful and more focused on that.

...I'm really not looking forward to litterature class though. Oh god.

EDIT : YAY POSTSTYLES. rofl

Sonya Khatsworth

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:35 pm
DoomNeko

It's been over two years I'm out of school and since I failed doing college in animation due to lack of funds, but I've decided to give it another go. As of right now, I'm on queue for trying to get into the only program that wouldn't bore me into snooze-mode that I was eligible for : Arts & Pre-University General Coursework. (DEC)

It's a... really late signup and they're already on the third and last round for picking people for the courses that start next autumn, but the school comission's chart said there was still 20 spots left. I'm really hoping this works out because given I'm missing half a level of math to enter the computer courses, this could be a good way in, and geting rid of the general coursework early on would make taking the computer courses later less stressful and more focused on that.

If you ever need help with maths, just ask. I'm doing engineering mathematics at uni.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:42 pm
DoomNeko

Oooo, that sounds interesting. Good luck. 3nodding

Yay, poststyles! ::dances with Doomie:: I missed my pretty border so. . . whee

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games