Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:26 pm
Wyndie
man boobs ^o^
*grope*

ILOVETHESESHOESTHEYROCK!!
HEY WE HAVE THE SAME SHOES! razz  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:38 pm
Shiet you don't even know how I felt. I lived in North New Jersey, which is like 20 minutes away from New York City. When it happened, it was the end of my 3rd period and the TV was on in my next class, and everyone early was looking at it. They told me that planes crashed into the twin towers, so I thought it was just a small accident, like a biplane accidentally crashing. That's the most I could get into that sense, but it was far worse than what I could imagine, because when I saw those buildings on TV, it was the worst s**t you could see.

We witnessed it live, it was so serious that the teacher didn't even turn it off and tell us to get back to work, he watched it with us through it all. Then we saw each building collapse and I even said "OH s**t" while everyone was asking the teacher questions, everyone looked and saw the second tower fall. It was CRAZY.

My friend at the time cried, because he was worried, his dad worked in the twin towers, so my teacher sent him down to the office so he can find out about his dad. The whole day we kept hearing names of students get called on the Intercom prolly cuz their parents wanted them home.

A day later, it was SO quiet, like a grim silence. You can't imagine the feeling we had. Even though it was sunny and friendly, you could FEEL the anxiety and how heavy the air was. The whole day we kept asking our 4th period Social Studies teacher all these questions. Even days after 9/11, you could still feel that grim heavy anxiety in the air for a long long time.

(I should add this to my journal ninja )  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:45 pm
DrunkenStyle
Shiet you don't even know how I felt. I lived in North New Jersey, which is like 20 minutes away from New York City. When it happened, it was the end of my 3rd period and the TV was on in my next class, and everyone early was looking at it. They told me that planes crashed into the twin towers, so I thought it was just a small accident, like a biplane accidentally crashing. That's the most I could get into that sense, but it was far worse than what I could imagine, because when I saw those buildings on TV, it was the worst s**t you could see.

We witnessed it live, it was so serious that the teacher didn't even turn it off and tell us to get back to work, he watched it with us through it all. Then we saw each building collapse and I even said "OH s**t" while everyone was asking the teacher questions, everyone looked and saw the second tower fall. It was CRAZY.

My friend at the time cried, because he was worried, his dad worked in the twin towers, so my teacher sent him down to the office so he can find out about his dad. The whole day we kept hearing names of students get called on the Intercom prolly cuz their parents wanted them home.

A day later, it was SO quiet, like a grim silence. You can't imagine the feeling we had. Even though it was sunny and friendly, you could FEEL the anxiety and how heavy the air was. The whole day we kept asking our 4th period Social Studies teacher all these questions. Even days after 9/11, you could still feel that grim heavy anxiety in the air for a long long time.

(I should add this to my journal ninja )

dude, i also saw it on TV when it happened....I was in 5th grade at the time
when the first plane crashed, one of the staff members came into the room and told the teacher to turn on the tv to channel 5
i didnt see it right when the plane crashed, but the building was burning, i saw the 2nd one though....
it was all deathly silent
my mom worked at the airport at the time, she picked me up from school, and told me that all flights had to be postponed, even the ones that were still flying....they had to land in canada for about a week..
today, now that i think of it, it seemed the world was glued to thier tv...watching the horror of the towers falling....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:21 pm
so... some lady walked in... told my teacher... and the whole class went dead silent as Mr. Doyle drew a diagram on the board.

some of the kids laughed when he was done writing because... you know... we're fifth graders. We don't know what the hell was drawn.  

azn_richte001

Mister Grape

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:17 am
Dudes, what do you think the next donation items will be?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:16 pm
I was in 7th grade when 9/11 happened, and I didn't really pay the TV much mind because it was early morning in Las Vegas, and I was getting ready for school. But when I was ready, I sat down and watched, right in time to see the second plane hit...I sat there like 'huh?' then I listened and watched recaps...I was stunned...
Even though we lived in Vegas, it effected the whole city...I wen't to privet christian school and my principal (she was like my aunt), her mom was on a flight to NY, but luckily not on one of the planes that hit the WTC.
It was an erry day, thats for sure...McCarren Airport is one of the largest airports, and when you walked outside, you could heard the littlest things...
Was so horrible of a time...  

Wyndie

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:32 pm
my school.....is not very good...
last year they werent even accretided as a highschool since they did so poorly in tests stare  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:53 pm
Jishomi
my school.....is not very good...
last year they werent even accretided as a highschool since they did so poorly in tests stare

heh...Florida have these things called 'FCAT's...and my H.S. was a D school last year blaugh now we're a B school...
we so ghetto like a cheeto...

Man, I have to register for ACT for December....erg...
30 bucks man...  

Wyndie

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:49 pm
Hawhaw. I'm gonna respond to Rich's post since it seems NOT depressing.

I BELIEVE it will be...GREEN.

Well, at least I hope.

I'm tired of these dull/common-colored donation items. Blues, reds, blacks and whites. This month's donation items really stood out, whether or not you hated them. The gwee was the most colorful so far, so I thought this month was one of the best donation items ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:43 pm
DrunkenStyle

Well, at least I hope.

I'm tired of these dull/common-colored donation items. Blues, reds, blacks and whites. This month's donation items really stood out, whether or not you hated them. The gwee was the most colorful so far, so I thought this month was one of the best donation items ever.
o: how is this responding to my post?  

azn_richte001

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:35 am
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle

Well, at least I hope.

OH my bad.

It was actually Grape Jelly.

Uhawhawhawhaw.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:00 am
DRUNKEN.
SOMEONE.
ANYONE.

I'M GOING TO POST s**t EITHER WHEN I WAKE UP.
OR IN A COUPLE ********, it's 3AM. lol.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Mister Grape

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:39 am
DrunkenStyle
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle

Well, at least I hope.

OH my bad.

Uhawhawhawhaw.

One of my friends proposed a Lunar Staff/Scythe.
It's a good thing I bought two sealed envelopes
with the money from my katana...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:42 am
I would like to announce that there is, in fact, a MANG ROAD in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada.

Or street/ave/boulevard/blahblah  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:31 am
[Grape+Jelly]
DrunkenStyle
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle

Well, at least I hope.

OH my bad.

Uhawhawhawhaw.

One of my friends proposed a Lunar Staff/Scythe.
It's a good thing I bought two sealed envelopes
with the money from my katana...

Was it Seraphor? Cuz he had a thread about it.

A Lunar Staff/Scythe would be cool, but it's something I'm not anticipating.

If I know what the item is before it's released, it ruins all the fun out of being surprised.

@The Pie: There's a small street in my town called Stoner Creek, where it holds a car wash place that holds the same name. Stoner Creek Car Wash. ;D  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games