Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

schpleek

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:54 am
Icecream is good, no matter the weather! xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:08 am
Ice-cream + milo = heart heart

Anyone?

Lenre Li

schpleek

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:20 am
Never tried it. surprised

I'll be sure to in the near future, though. Nutella would also work rather well on ice-cream, I reckon. ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:05 am
Cobz
ahey cool, least you've seen or touched it. Hmm... hey you guys know about World Youth Day?

Yeah that's true.

Yeah, I've heard of World Youth Day, I know what it is, and I know the next one is being held in Sydney.

And yes, discovered ice-cream and milo ages ago, but haven't had either in the same house at once in years! In fact, I'd forgotten about it. It's awesome.  

WellzY
Crew

My Final Words To You

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:05 pm
@Schpleek: Ice cream + Nutella + Milo = Ultra win.

It's awesome, really biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:46 am
Captain Australia
@Schpleek: Ice cream + Nutella + Milo = Ultra win.

It's awesome, really biggrin

Oh my god, I think that might make me cream my pants.  

WellzY
Crew

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:27 am
Okay... have the ice-cream and milo... just keep forgetting to get the nutella. <.< >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:46 am
Oh god, I think I'm about to go out and get all of those ingredients. And it's less than 10 degrees outside.

And what the hell is up with Townsville? The other day they apparently had a maximum temperature of 9 degrees, which is even cold for Melbourne, let alone northern Queensland.  

WellzY
Crew

Alexie dennison Jnr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:24 pm
*shivers*......So...cold....and....wet.....
It keeps raining.... gonk ....and i keep getting sicker *yellowy greeny phlegm chough*

its so nasty...But i get to catch up on anime watching and get away with it <3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:19 am
Ewwwwwwww phlegm.

Nice colours though.  

WellzY
Crew

Alexie dennison Jnr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:04 pm
yeah...*choughs some more up and lungest at welz*
RAWR!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:16 am
That's just wrong. So wrong.  

WellzY
Crew

Alexie dennison Jnr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:57 pm
>w< You know im just kidding oh well the Phlegm well has dried up HUZZAH FOR MODERN ANTIBIOTICS!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:22 am
Joey_dennison
>w< You know im just kidding oh well the Phlegm well has dried up HUZZAH FOR MODERN ANTIBIOTICS!

*GASP*

You don't take anti-biotics for a cold, it's not even related to bacterium, it's a virus. Tell me you wont take anti-biotics again for something as simple of a common cold.  

WellzY
Crew

Cobz

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:40 am
oh, you got sick too? my sis got sick as well, cured her with herbal soups and congee's for meal. dunno how to spell it but it's porridge. It's good for you, so is chicken soup.

Now the unhealthy part
Crumble tim and tams on chocolate mousse ice cream, yummeee

milo and ice cream? nice one!!! I tried it just now, hahaha, now i feel so hyper!!!!! whooooo!!! and i tried the nutella on ice cream before, but i put blueberry jam on mine next, hehe it was both yummy!!. Used to put nutella on butterscotch biscuits...replaced it with blueberry jam as well, in short i put blueberry jam on all my desserts whee ....my housemate eats apple sauce straight from the jar....bleh, i dunno why german's like it so much...

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games