Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:56 pm
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

"im sorry that im looking for a girl with armor that has my brother traped inside of it"

he thinks "you know the girl i think of may very well be who your looking for. we are on our way to the school. she also stays there. you may come too i suppose. but if you could step behind us a bit to give us space"

"well my brother ra-...he would like me to get his armor back"

Lance kept a quite caution as he walked behind the group. He just had a feeling this one was up to no good and they had a familiar aura about them he couldn't quite place. He scratched his chin for a second as he watched a few squirrels climbing a tree nearby.

Shinyu runs to Lance and whispers to him "look, trust me or not this is my opinion. we need to watch this guy alright?"
Lance watched as Angel passed him. He also seemed to know something Shinyu didn't as his expression changed from a cautious and carefree one to a look of alarm.  
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Tomoyo hears this and starts to giggle a lot, with her cat tail swishing happily side to side. "ooh!! Okay! Go for it!" she says in a small whisper, smilign a lot, feeling happy for both of them.

"haha sounds like you really want me to. any specific reason?" he asked still whispering

"Well... because you really love her... you risked your life to save her and that's something to admire from a man," Tomoyo whispered to him, "...... and you look so darn cute together!!!!" she said in an excited whisper.

Shinyu couldnt help but laugh and said "well thanks that really means a lot to me... you really think we look cute together"

"You bet you do," Tomoyo said, smiling warmly toward him.

Shinyu couldnt contain a smile and whisperd to her "thanks"

"You're welcome!" she said, walking alongside them. "I think we're almost there.."  

La Petite Ange

AlanMatt

animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Tomoyo hears this and starts to giggle a lot, with her cat tail swishing happily side to side. "ooh!! Okay! Go for it!" she says in a small whisper, smilign a lot, feeling happy for both of them.

"haha sounds like you really want me to. any specific reason?" he asked still whispering

NAmine smiled wondering what they were whispering about.

Shinyu looked at her "give it up. i wont let you hear us and i have shut you outta my mind momentarily"

"aww" namine says and pouts her lower lip protruding slightly

Shinyu laughed at this and said "your so cute when you do that"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:57 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

NAmine smiled wondering what they were whispering about.

Shinyu looked at her "give it up. i wont let you hear us and i have shut you outta my mind momentarily"

"aww" namine says and pouts her lower lip protruding slightly

Shinyu laughed at this and said "your so cute when you do that"

NAmine laughed blushing.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:57 pm
ragnos lets him be seen and herd and he said to namine and the others "i need all of your help"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:01 pm
she walked away from them and walked around humming a strange tune, a roar could be heard from a distance, she smiled and kept on humming  

Aprilbaby1

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:02 pm
The-Dark-Rider
ragnos lets him be seen and herd and he said to namine and the others "i need all of your help"

surprised by him showing up shinyu said "look, you can have everyone else but i need to take namine to the school to rest and heal. at this point she cant stand on her own"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:04 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

surprised by him showing up shinyu said "look, you can have everyone else but i need to take namine to the school to rest and heal. at this point she cant stand on her own"

Namine looked at ragnos. "follow us to the school reagnos and well talk there im sure shinyu is tired of carrying me" she said.  

Utsukushii Otaku

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:04 pm
The-Dark-Rider

Lance gritted his teeth then spoke, "what do you want Ragnos"?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:05 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

Tomoyo lks at him and nods. "Yeah... Namine-chan and Shinyu-san are both very exhausted.... I don't think they can handle another battle without fainting from sleep deprivation...." smiles a bit sheepishly  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:06 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

"my armor is a armor that controls dragons....i need help by putting it back"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:07 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

Namine looked at ragnos. "follow us to the school reagnos and well talk there im sure shinyu is tired of carrying me" she said.

Shinyu just smiled at her and said "no im fine. but we should get to the school. if you want to talk to me further about this come with us"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:08 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

Shinyu just smiled at her and said "no im fine. but we should get to the school. if you want to talk to me further about this come with us"

Namine blushed as she thought about how close they really were. She could feel his heart beat and was sure he could feel hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:09 pm
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

"my armor is a armor that controls dragons....i need help by putting it back"

he nods at Tomoyo and says "yea she is right. i could be a lil help in another fight but not much"  

AlanMatt

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:11 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

Namine blushed as she thought about how close they really were. She could feel his heart beat and was sure he could feel hers.

he walks with them telling them about his armor that controls dragons that needs to be put back  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games