Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaviv

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:21 pm
So, anyone else here played through Heart of Evil in the latest edition?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:08 pm
Manda_Tifa
shoki_de_nai
Thanks for wishing me luck. I'll search for a few weeks, and if there's no offers I'll just go back to my old job at the restaurant. Now go to FA Manda, there's something for you. heart
OMGwowthankyou! No one's really done anything so nice like that for me before! And so out of the blue! crying heart

You're welcome. 3nodding  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:44 pm
I'm not quite sure what I should do about a friend. She has gone major depressive on me, her and her mate has had a fight (she wanted to just cuddle online, since they're in 2 different countries, and then he mentioned so no sex tonight.... which pissed off her), so she's breaking it off with him, except she's blocked him, and won't unblock him but also won't tell him, saying "he can work it out for himself". I have no idea what to do...... any pieces of advice welcome.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:55 pm
Hunter Morda
I'm not quite sure what I should do about a friend. She has gone major depressive on me, her and her mate has had a fight (she wanted to just cuddle online, since they're in 2 different countries, and then he mentioned so no sex tonight.... which pissed off her), so she's breaking it off with him, except she's blocked him, and won't unblock him but also won't tell him, saying "he can work it out for himself". I have no idea what to do...... any pieces of advice welcome.

Honestly, the best advice I can give you is to not get involved. This is something between her and her mate.

Other than that, I don't know what to say.

. . . Sorry, I'm not really helpful. sweatdrop

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:39 pm
Sunegami
Hunter Morda

Honestly, the best advice I can give you is to not get involved. This is something between her and her mate.

Other than that, I don't know what to say.

. . . Sorry, I'm not really helpful. sweatdrop

I'm beinging to think it's the best option to do, especially after:

Quote:
[10:33] Kimmay: in so much ******** pain right now..: i ******** hate men
[10:33] Kimmay: in so much ******** pain right now..: everything has to be about sex
[10:34] Kimmay: in so much ******** pain right now..: wow..she said she wanted affection... that must mean she wants a good old shag
[10:35] Kimmay: in so much ******** pain right now..: and then.. THENhes has ******** NERVE to tell ME i never listen!
[10:36] Crenn The Hunter Of Insomniacs: You do realise that I'm male too *folds his ears back*
[10:37] Kimmay: in so much ******** pain right now..: yes..but unlikemostmen youre not a complete ARSEHOLE! *glares in miles direction*

That's hurtful to me as well..... yes I think about sex, but it's not the centre of my life, it's not important compared to other things.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:18 pm
Yea, I've been in the middle of friend relationship drama, and seriously, the best thing to do is say something to the effect of "You know what, I like both of you [or just "you", if you don't like her mate], so I'm not going to take sides in this. Count me out." As mad as she may get at you now, it's best to not get involved.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:50 pm
Well, my day has ******** sucked.

First, even though I did an all night-er to reset my sleep cycle and fell asleep at eleven something...I still slept in until 1:30pm-ish, promptly rolled over for a few minutes and suddenly it was 3pm. I missed class, and was late for my therapy appointment. And my therapist is moving in June. T__T Yeeey....My mate asked why I sleep so much, I didn't know what to tell him. =/

Second, my sister is a b***h. Her dog(italicized because she emphasises that a lot) was getting into MY FOOD, so I smacked her away. My sister throws a fit, telling me not to touch HER DOG or she'll call the police. Then encourages said dog to eat my food and bite me. -___-;; Next time it bites me hard enough to break the skin, I am calling animal control. She's not doing any training with her dog, the rest of us are.

Next, I had stepped on my sister's DS earlier this week...and bought her a new one Tuesday. First, my sister whines about me buying it used, then says that...oh, she can't use it 'cause she has no games. So why the hell did I HAVE run out in the middle of a storm and buy her a new one?! So, I took it back, saying that I wasn't spending that much money for it to sit in the goddamn box. Hours later, when she sees me using it, screams about how I stole her DS, then later sneaks into my room, goes through my things and takes it, and everything with it, including the receipt.

I lose my temper, and now my mom is demanding I sign a release form so she can talk to my therapist about how awful and angry I am ALL THE TIME or I can move out 'cause she doesn't want someone with such a temper living in her house. Lol. Her hubby ripped out a window a week ago. I told her maybe she should kick him out for the same reason, and while she was at it let me talk to her marriage counselor. So, naturally the whole reason I'm upset is because she got remarried. -.-;

Yeah, ******** this day. Also, if anyone has legal advice about the last part, let me know please, as I have nowhere else to live. Ktknxbai.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:09 am
I had a large problem with my phone today. When I got to a point, it just wouldn't behave itself. So I missed out on saying good night to my mate..... that sucked.  

Crenn

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:16 pm
Whoo! I'm so excited. I'm in an Advanced Land Navigation Class and on Sunday, they're going to blindfold us and stick us out in the wilderness "lost" and we have to find our way to station points using a map and compass and then find our way back to CP.
I'm so excited to do it..but I know it's going to kill me because it's 13 miles of straight up and down hills  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:19 pm
(Does the happy mantis sway dance)

I'm so happy right now. Affy sent me a gifty and I just got it in the mail. It is the cutest little game ever, Bug-opoly by the monopoly people. It is so freaken adorable and the box and board is covered with praying mantises since that was like their main theme insect. I love it. (major luvals on Affy) heart heart heart

pic if your curious-

http://www.etailgifts.com/images/bug.jpg

I already found my favorite Bugged Out card- You sold your praying mantis eggs to local gardeners, Collect $100. And then it has a mommy mantis crying and blowing in a tissue. XD

The only thing I would change is they didn't make a playing piece praying mantis... but they got a grasshopper one. Besides, I can always use a real mantis if I want.

(Places Spook on the starter square)

Spook- (Tries to eat other playing insect pieces... breaks mandible on metal) ;__;  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:14 pm
aw cute >.< we have the Dogopoly one  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:55 pm
Good news, everyone!

I've started drawing again! heart

I was sitting in Art History yesterday afternoon, and I was so bored and lethargic that I started doodling on my notepad. . . and it turned into a headshot of my fursona. It's still not fully done, but once it is I'll bug my mate to get me to a scanner so I can import it and touch it up on my laptop.

I'm back, baby! ::dances around in glee:: heart whee

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:53 pm
My mom had one of our kitties put down this morning... crying He was diabetic, and that was the beginning of his problems.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:43 pm
Shoki, if the dog bites you again, punch it in the face.

No, seriously. If you injure or kill the dog in the act of defending yourself against it, your sister has no legal claim at all. Her property was harming you.  

Josie Mir

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:58 pm
LilKitty115
My mom had one of our kitties put down this morning... crying He was diabetic, and that was the beginning of his problems.
Aww...poor Otis...*hugs* I honestly know how you feel, love. emo

On another, more cheerful note, today was my first day at my new job! And I love it! They're super awesome there...the two coworks I met/worked with today were just cool. One was the crazy, don't-ever-let-your-kids-hang-out-with-her kind of party girl who was just HILARIOUS to talk with....and the other is a video-game/anime/manga freak like myself! We spent a good 45 minutes talking just about Zelda...it was sooooo cool!

And they're SO laid-back there! Seriously....they even have BOARD GAMES in the back office!!! xd I don't think I could have asked for a better work environment! I really think it'll work out here.

And I was like "so what do you do here?" and they're like "y'know, answer the phone, make reservations, deal with guests..." and I'm like "but what about when you don't have guests? What sort of work do you do then?" and they're like "work?" rofl

Yea....all I need now is the apartment.... 3nodding  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games