Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:55 pm
Wow, why did I never think to add jam to ice-cream, that's pretty awesome if all you have is vanilla ice-cream. And unless you have one killer vanilla ice-cream (which I've had... sooooo good) you really do need something else to stretch it out a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:14 am
brownies on the side?  

Cobz

Dapper Genius

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:57 am
I never make brownies, haven't got a recipe. I can make chocolate cake though, that's good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:18 am
chocolate cake?
Why do i decide at this moment to jump into this thread?

I LOVE chocolate cake... gonk

ethuil

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:43 am
ethuil
chocolate cake?
Why do i decide at this moment to jump into this thread?

I LOVE chocolate cake... gonk

b***h!

Where do you think you've been?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 am
Nutella + milo + ice-cream = heart Though I still prefer the plain ol' milo + ice-cream...

>.< *reaches over to her nutella jar and spoon* Anyone tried nutella and milo on bread? It's very nice... whee

Nutella from the jar. Yum. mrgreen

Lenre Li

Alexie dennison Jnr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:07 pm
WellzY
Joey_dennison
>w< You know im just kidding oh well the Phlegm well has dried up HUZZAH FOR MODERN ANTIBIOTICS!

*GASP*

You don't take anti-biotics for a cold, it's not even related to bacterium, it's a virus. Tell me you wont take anti-biotics again for something as simple of a common cold.

O,O it was like a infection, i was just callin it a cold because it was shortter to type xD
gonk it was horrible~ and the doctor made me take them *shrugs*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:22 pm
ninja  

Lai Woun
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:56 am
Joey_dennison
WellzY
Joey_dennison
>w< You know im just kidding oh well the Phlegm well has dried up HUZZAH FOR MODERN ANTIBIOTICS!

*GASP*

You don't take anti-biotics for a cold, it's not even related to bacterium, it's a virus. Tell me you wont take anti-biotics again for something as simple of a common cold.

O,O it was like a infection, i was just callin it a cold because it was shortter to type xD

Oh so you actually had a proper infections, that's alright then! Did you take all of them? ALL OF THEM?!

You have to take ALL OF THEM!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:25 pm
Stomach flu epidemic here.. BLECH!  

Ozumou

Alexie dennison Jnr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:39 pm
WellzY
Joey_dennison
WellzY
Joey_dennison

*GASP*

Oh so you actually had a proper infections, that's alright then! Did you take all of them? ALL OF THEM?!

You have to take ALL OF THEM!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODE~ I did Bio last year i know to take them all xD i aint toally n00b...we did infection controll recently at tafe aswell so no need to worry bout lexie on the meds front kk Sweetie?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:23 am
Lenre Li
Nutella + milo + ice-cream = heart Though I still prefer the plain ol' milo + ice-cream...

>.< *reaches over to her nutella jar and spoon* Anyone tried nutella and milo on bread? It's very nice... whee

Ah, Nutella from the jar is good, as is Vegemite from the jar. A while ago I heard about Vegemite and baked beans on toast (together), but I'm kinda reluctant to try it.  

schpleek

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:51 am
schpleek
Lenre Li

Ah, Nutella from the jar is good, as is Vegemite from the jar. A while ago I heard about Vegemite and baked beans on toast (together), but I'm kinda reluctant to try it.

That combination could be lethal. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:57 pm
NO what would be leathal would be a bbq sauce and steak sandwich *hates BBQ sauce*

xD i only like it on bacon burgers....how awsome is bacon ehy?

Alexie dennison Jnr

schpleek

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:46 am
Lenre Li
schpleek
Lenre Li

That combination could be lethal. eek
Lethal good or lethal bad? sweatdrop  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games