Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:51 pm

LadyAlys
well he whanted to watch episode 1
my sister on ther other hand has only seen a part of Clone Wars, and didn't know what he was talking about.

sounds like fun.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:57 pm

Now don't say you didn't see this coming:

* streaks through the ship *

WOOHOO!

Oh, if anyone wants to see a SW ending to Family Guy, the EP Blind Ambition just went off on Adult Swim on CN. It'll come back on in a few hours. ( 2 30 AM EST )

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:57 pm

Two more edits from my place. Luckily, i have BF2 to thank for colors and poses, otherwise this might be annoyign.

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:00 pm

@ DA: I like to think of it as a moral booster to the crew. and a possible dress code idea for my female crewmembers. On the subject of the Family Guy ending-always funny.

@ Nelo: kick a** nelo. looks good. 3nodding Might get me that Dooku one for a Pirate Captain Cale.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:02 pm

if you want to look like an old fogey, go for it.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:04 pm

why an old Fogey. it about matches the description of Cale's Pirate Captain uniform.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:07 pm

Because no matter how cool Christopher Lee is, he's still an old fart. that's why.

Though I have to say Dooku looks like s**t on BF2.

I'm currently working on Luke's black outfit. I tried to make a cereulan head like Ki adi mundi's, but 1) it didn't look too good, and 2) hair is a b***h to do for him suprizingly.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:10 pm

uh huh.
Cereulans are George's way of pain homage to the cone heads.

Sol Walker
Crew

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:24 pm

Hey, I wanna ask a question...
Why do Jedi/Sith always outduel non-force-users....I can see knight or Master yea, but a Padawan with Saberskill 1 or 2 with just Shii-Cho shouldn't be able to keep up with more experienced people. For instance, Obi-Wan barely beat Lord Xist, and Xist is not a Force User. Or look at the great Sith War...Sion's assassin's were not force users, and they took out plenty of jedi...
Input plzthnks
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:30 pm

Padawans go nowhere without their mentors in the first place. So yes.

Apprentices don't have to go with their masters, but its a wise idea, or perhaps if the master is smart, use them in tandem.

edit: One more thing, Force users will beat NFUs with lightsabers. That is a given, because the skill required to use a lightsaber only comes with the Force (unless you're like grevious, and 80% machine). That is a given, because the padawan will always be more dexderious than the normal NFU. Padawans can block blasters, they should be able to win.

Vibrosword versus Lightsaber, however, NFU's get a maximum rank of Three points in comparison, though its probably safe to say two points only.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:32 pm

This is true. What about Sith Learners?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:35 pm

read my post again.

Sith learners usually don't leave their master's side for anything until they are capable of fending for themselves. Maul didn't start assassinations until he proved he could survive against leigeons of assassin droids.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zeke Ren

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:36 pm

Your forgetting the whole,'lightsabers cut /through/ people' part.They dont gouge like vibro weapons.And that kid took out moer then half a squad of cloens before they managed to give him the old sleeper.Not to mention you'd probably s**t your pants if you saw a lightsaber coming right at you,and if not you've probably already lost one of your feet or fingers.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:38 pm

Yea...

NFU: "HA! I have a Vibro-"
FU: *saber throw*
NFU: "Shi-"

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:39 pm

Well, they block if they're cortosis aloy or phrik weapons, and we're talking battle hardened people here, not any green gilled merc with a sword...people who will not s**t their pants with a lightsaber coming at them...
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games