Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:11 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
ragnos lets him be seen and herd and he said to namine and the others "i need all of your help"

surprised by him showing up shinyu said "look, you can have everyone else but i need to take namine to the school to rest and heal. at this point she cant stand on her own"

Namine looked at ragnos. "follow us to the school reagnos and well talk there im sure shinyu is tired of carrying me" she said.

Shinyu just smiled at her and said "no im fine. but we should get to the school. if you want to talk to me further about this come with us"

Namine blushed as she thought about how close they really were. She could feel his heart beat and was sure he could feel hers.

Shinyu had opened his mind to hears again and said telepathically "yea we have grown pretty close. and yes i can feel your heartbeat, and its very comforting to me"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:13 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
ragnos lets him be seen and herd and he said to namine and the others "i need all of your help"

surprised by him showing up shinyu said "look, you can have everyone else but i need to take namine to the school to rest and heal. at this point she cant stand on her own"

Namine looked at ragnos. "follow us to the school reagnos and well talk there im sure shinyu is tired of carrying me" she said.

Shinyu just smiled at her and said "no im fine. but we should get to the school. if you want to talk to me further about this come with us"

Namine blushed as she thought about how close they really were. She could feel his heart beat and was sure he could feel hers.

he walks with them telling them about his armor that controls dragons that needs to be put back

Shinyu says to Ragnos "if you really need me that badly, im willing to help. but i would like very much to stay with Namine"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:13 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

Shinyu had opened his mind to hears again and said telepathically "yea we have grown pretty close. and yes i can feel your heartbeat, and its very comforting to me"

NAmine wasnt expecting the telepathic connection. she said " i feel the same way and it scares me" she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:14 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

he walks with them telling them about his armor that controls dragons that needs to be put back

Wouldn't an armor that could control dragons be too strong for a human. It could cause some serious damage. Not half the damage I will cause to you if you try to double cross us AGAIN.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:14 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Shinyu says to Ragnos "if you really need me that badly, im willing to help. but i would like very much to stay with Namine"

"we all need to regain strength to mount an attack, and i'll need time to fully heal" she saidto everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:15 pm
she walks on the water looking at the sky, she closed her eyes, summoning a dragon  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:17 pm
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Wouldn't an armor that could control dragons be too strong for a human. It could cause some serious damage, not half the damage I will cause to you if you try to double cross us AGAIN.

"thats right....i need to get that armor off of angel, put it back in the coffen and toss it into the ocean"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:17 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

"we all need to regain strength to mount an attack, and i'll need time to fully heal" she saidto everyone.

"Well.... I could always try to heal you guys and give you some of my own energy.. I have lots since I haven't done much today...." Tomoyo said to them.  

La Petite Ange

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:18 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

NAmine wasnt expecting the telepathic connection. she said " i feel the same way and it scares me" she said.

Shinyu says to her telepathically "i dont think you should be scared. i told Tomoyo i was hoping yous ake me on as your boyfriend and she was excited at the idea and thought we should get together. she also said we were a really cute couple"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:19 pm
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145

"Well.... I could always try to heal you guys and give you some of my own energy.. I have lots since I haven't done much today...." Tomoyo said to them.

"i appreciate it but it wont be enough for both me and shinyu", she said smiling at tomoyo her dimples showing on her face.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:20 pm
he clinches his head  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:21 pm
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Wouldn't an armor that could control dragons be too strong for a human. It could cause some serious damage, not half the damage I will cause to you if you try to double cross us AGAIN.

"thats right....i need to get that armor off of angel, put it back in the coffen and toss it into the ocean"

Well, you are halfway telling the truth at least. I can only imagine a Werehair vs. a Dragon. I'm willing to put my distrust of you to the side for just long enough to help Angel. So tell me, how exactly can I be of assistance?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:22 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145

"i appreciate it but it wont be enough for both me and shinyu", she said smiling at tomoyo her dimples showing on her face.

Tomoyo scratched her head. "You're right.... it isn't....." pouts slightly. "Umm.... well... I'm fresh out of ideas..."  
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Shinyu says to her telepathically "i dont think you should be scared. i told Tomoyo i was hoping yous ake me on as your boyfriend and she was excited at the idea and thought we should get together. she also said we were a really cute couple"

namine's face turned red all the way to the tops of her ears where they twitched in excitement. "you want to be my boyfriend? she said stammering "and tomoyo thinks we make a cute couple? the sneaky tomoyo, let me find out she was planning this" namine said with a smile.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

she looked at the sky her eyes glowing a bright red, she smiled calling the dragons to her  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games