Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:02 pm
NG and Sheol got Chance a new buddy. His name is Alfalfa (Al,Falfa,Fal) who you can see Here. He was abanoned- he's also as big as goliath, and just seven months old! goodness.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:18 pm
Ferrets heart  

Selene Aries

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:25 pm
Josie Mir
Shoki, if the dog bites you again, punch it in the face.

No, seriously. If you injure or kill the dog in the act of defending yourself against it, your sister has no legal claim at all. Her property was harming you.

a nicer way would be surrending the terrier to someone who actually knows how to train and handle a terrier  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:43 pm
Rainey_angel81
Josie Mir
Shoki, if the dog bites you again, punch it in the face.

No, seriously. If you injure or kill the dog in the act of defending yourself against it, your sister has no legal claim at all. Her property was harming you.

a nicer way would be surrending the terrier to someone who actually knows how to train and handle a terrier

Yeah, I wouldn't want to kill it 'cause my sister is a douche and won't train it. But if she teaches it to attack me...=/  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:34 am
If anyone has had to setup a cisco router, and did it within an hour..... then I envy you xp

Oh yeah, I'm in trouble, but why isn't that a surprise?

EDIT: According to my mother, I have a 'anti-female' streak. She needs to just leave me be. Except if I say that, I'll get yelled at.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:57 am
Hunter Morda
Sunegami
Hunter Morda
I'm not quite sure what I should do about a friend. She has gone major depressive on me, her and her mate has had a fight (she wanted to just cuddle online, since they're in 2 different countries, and then he mentioned so no sex tonight.... which pissed off her), so she's breaking it off with him, except she's blocked him, and won't unblock him but also won't tell him, saying "he can work it out for himself". I have no idea what to do...... any pieces of advice welcome.

Honestly, the best advice I can give you is to not get involved. This is something between her and her mate.

Other than that, I don't know what to say.

. . . Sorry, I'm not really helpful. sweatdrop

I'm beinging to think it's the best option to do, especially after:

Quote:
[10:33] Kimmay: in so much ******** pain right now..: i ******** hate men
[10:33] Kimmay: in so much ******** pain right now..: everything has to be about sex
[10:34] Kimmay: in so much ******** pain right now..: wow..she said she wanted affection... that must mean she wants a good old shag
[10:35] Kimmay: in so much ******** pain right now..: and then.. THENhes has ******** NERVE to tell ME i never listen!
[10:36] Crenn The Hunter Of Insomniacs: You do realise that I'm male too *folds his ears back*
[10:37] Kimmay: in so much ******** pain right now..: yes..but unlikemostmen youre not a complete ARSEHOLE! *glares in miles direction*

That's hurtful to me as well..... yes I think about sex, but it's not the centre of my life, it's not important compared to other things.

good luck with her, I semi know her... abouy a month ago or so, she tried to commit suicide, or so she said... but it seemed like she was just trying to get attention from somebody (maybe it was her mate, not really sure... but a friend of mine who was a close friend of hers gave up being a friend because she completely shunned him away when he tried his best to be there for her) so honestly I'd say she's got some problems (don't we all =p ) and you'd be best to just let them handle the relationship problems on their own. trying to get involved and helping their relationship could ruin your friendship with her, or it could help... its a risky path to take.  

Terra Omalley

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:52 am
My nasal passages feel as though they've been filled with cement. T.T I can't breathe through my nose......*sobs*

DAMN YOU, SINUS INFECTIONS! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:00 am
I feel like s**t and not just any s**t, but s**t that's been worked over into... ah ******** it I lost my train of thought. Needless to say I got no sleep last night. Had to get up at 6:30 am for my final, only with my screwed up sleep cycle that didn't work because I normally seem to fall asleep around that time. Thus I got zero and I mean zero sleep. I'm probably the only kid in my class that pulled an all nighter who wasn't studying... Yay for Fake manga to read and keep from bashing my head repeatedly into the wall. At least the final went well, I think anyways, from what I can remember. I was doing good till half way through when the exhaustion kicked in and I felt so sick I wanted to fall out of my desk chair. I finished, though I'm not sure my last essay made much sense. I kept forgetting what I was trying to say halfway through each sentence.

And now, I have a graduation ceremony later on tonight. Someone save me. ;___;  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:25 am
Krissim Klaw
I feel like s**t and not just any s**t, but s**t that's been worked over into... ah ******** it I lost my train of thought. Needless to say I got no sleep last night. Had to get up at 6:30 am for my final, only with my screwed up sleep cycle that didn't work because I normally seem to fall asleep around that time. Thus I got zero and I mean zero sleep. I'm probably the only kid in my class that pulled an all nighter who wasn't studying... Yay for Fake manga to read and keep from bashing my head repeatedly into the wall. At least the final went well, I think anyways, from what I can remember. I was doing good till half way through when the exhaustion kicked in and I felt so sick I wanted to fall out of my desk chair. I finished, though I'm not sure my last essay made much sense. I kept forgetting what I was trying to say halfway through each sentence.

And now, I have a graduation ceremony later on tonight. Someone save me. ;___;

Go take a nap already.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:40 am
Diana Vulpes

Go take a nap already.
I tried for the last three hours, but my suit mate (person next door that I share a bathroom with) is packing and being so loud I swear Godzilla is more silent. I guess she just takes her stuff and flings it to the floor and jumps on top of it or something. -___-  

Krissim Klaw

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:45 am
We gave two mother cats and 8 kittens to a native american woman in town who adores cats. Now we're down to an adult female, adult male, a male kitten, and two female kittens. When me and my b/f find a place and move out, we're taking the kittens with us.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:00 pm
OMG OMG OMG OMG.

OMG.
I never thought I'd see this day.

I've been trying to find psychs for referral letters for THE LAST FIVE YEARS. And I haven't been able to get any of them to take me seriously. The biggest GID center in the province has been /ignoring/ my calls for the last 6 months, and most psychs I've phoned personally have /also/ refused to call me back.

Anyways, I spent the day today, looking for yet more psychs (no way, not giving up! >.< )

And
I found a clinic in Montreal that actually prescribes hormones and gives free counciling and social healthcare-paid endo appointments, on a 3-month basis moving on to 6-months and later on a yearly schedule, but... omg.

Not.
A single.
Referral.
Needed.

They focus their mindset on being that after 14, a teen with proper mind can make their own choice about their identity, and that they will prescribe without psychs beforehand on the accounts of the patient signing a contract to prevent them from lawsuit-ing against the clinic if they figure themselves out after going through transition <<;
(which is the reason why all the previous endos I've seen would refuse me even though I had, for a while, started DIY-ing hormones)

Anyways, I called up their number and... I'm set.
May 15th I'm to meet with Dr Tellier, and discuss the treatment. The possible complications from estrogen, the side effects (wanted and unwanted), and take a blood test and a physical exam.
If everything checks out okay and I sign, I'm officially on HRT. They make me start on anti-androgens for the first month to see if things go well, and afterwards start estrogen on the second month.

I can't wait.
I've been dreading the effects of testosterone on my body for so long, and now I'm within arm's length of putting a stop to it. And even though I'd still need referrals for surgery, AT LEAST I can stop the damage now.

Well...
If my mom doesn't act up against it anyways.
If I can fly this past her and she doesn't pull a crazy fit on me, I can finally get started.

@_@

Sonya Khatsworth

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:14 pm
Wow, grats. This is like, your dream come true.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:03 pm
Congratulations, Doomie! biggrin heart  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Terra Omalley

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:37 pm
awesome love, good luck <3  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games