Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:22 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145

Namine blushed as she thought about how close they really were. She could feel his heart beat and was sure he could feel hers.

he walks with them telling them about his armor that controls dragons that needs to be put back

Shinyu says to Ragnos "if you really need me that badly, im willing to help. but i would like very much to stay with Namine"

"we all need to regain strength to mount an attack, and i'll need time to fully heal" she saidto everyone.

"Well.... I could always try to heal you guys and give you some of my own energy.. I have lots since I haven't done much today...." Tomoyo said to them.

"i appreciate it but it wont be enough for both me and shinyu", she said smiling at tomoyo her dimples showing on her face.

Shinyu said "sadly she is right. at this point we both well need our bodied to heal on their own"
then said "alright we have arrived at the school. come with us to our room for a inute if you want Tomoyo"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:24 pm
ragnos falls to his knees with blood coming from his mouth  

Dante Borges

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:24 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu says to Ragnos "if you really need me that badly, im willing to help. but i would like very much to stay with Namine"

"we all need to regain strength to mount an attack, and i'll need time to fully heal" she saidto everyone.

"Well.... I could always try to heal you guys and give you some of my own energy.. I have lots since I haven't done much today...." Tomoyo said to them.

"i appreciate it but it wont be enough for both me and shinyu", she said smiling at tomoyo her dimples showing on her face.

Shinyu said "sadly she is right. at this point we both well need our bodied to heal on their own"
then said "alright we have arrived at the school. come with us to our room for a inute if you want Tomoyo"

NAmine was glad they were finally at the school now that she realized she was hungry. "when was the last time she ate?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:25 pm
The-Dark-Rider
ragnos falls to his knees with blood coming from his mouth

"Someone help ragnos!!" namine said as she felt what was happenning.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145

Namine blushed as she thought about how close they really were. She could feel his heart beat and was sure he could feel hers.

Shinyu had opened his mind to hears again and said telepathically "yea we have grown pretty close. and yes i can feel your heartbeat, and its very comforting to me"

NAmine wasnt expecting the telepathic connection. she said " i feel the same way and it scares me" she said.

Shinyu says to her telepathically "i dont think you should be scared. i told Tomoyo i was hoping yous ake me on as your boyfriend and she was excited at the idea and thought we should get together. she also said we were a really cute couple"

namine's face turned red all the way to the tops of her ears where they twitched in excitement. "you want to be my boyfriend? she said stammering "and tomoyo thinks we make a cute couple? the sneaky tomoyo, let me find out she was planning this" namine said with a smile.

"well... yea. but i wasnt sure what you would say so i hadnt told you. but with encouragement from Tomoyo i decided to tell you. thats what we were whispering about" Shinyu said, a little embarrassed after telling her  
AlanMatt
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Tomoyo looks at them and nods. "Okay." she smiles and follows them to their room.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:28 pm
she felt a shock of pain "woa" she said placing a hand over her chest  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:29 pm
he fell to the ground  

Dante Borges

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:29 pm
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Tomoyo looks at them and nods. "Okay." she smiles and follows them to their room.

Once in the room Shinyu lays her onto her bed to rest. "so... what do you think about what i just told you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:31 pm
The-Dark-Rider
he fell to the ground

Tomoyo ran toward him and kneeled next to him. "Ragnos? Ragnos! Heal!" she said as she placed both of her hands above his body, trying to heal him.  

La Petite Ange

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:31 pm
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

Once in the room Shinyu lays her onto her bed to rest. "so... what do you think about what i just told you?

NAmine "ill tell you but someone has to help ragnos hes bleeding on the floor a ways back" she said worriedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:32 pm
she felt the shock again "wh-whats happening?" she asked looking at the armor around her  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:33 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
he fell to the ground

Tomoyo ran toward him and kneeled next to him. "Ragnos? Ragnos! Heal!" she said as she placed both of her hands above his body, trying to heal him.

his hand turns into a mortal hand sience her was a soul  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:33 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
he fell to the ground

realising what was taking place, Shinyu tries to run out but falls to the ground. "damn. i may be able to walk but if i cant run straight im no good in a fight"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:35 pm
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
he fell to the ground

realising what was taking place, Shinyu tries to run out but falls to the ground. "damn. i may be able to walk but if i cant run straight im no good in a fight"

Namine calls to the sprites of the wind and ask them to bring her friend here. She slowly gets off the bed sliding to the floor moving towards Shinyu. "are you ok?" she says.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games