Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rodyn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:54 pm
Well, it looks like a cross between Sith Trooper and Stormtrooper armor, which as we all know are well known as "evil", and theRepublic Special Forces armor resembles Clone Trooper armor, which is usually considered "good", so I think it's safe to say so.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:22 pm
Is Jaden alive? eek lol.  

Valkore Fraust

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:51 pm
Darkened Angel
Darth Fury
I'm sorry as well, especially to you DA. I've been working my butt off the last week and haven't had time to head over to the library.

Any way I can make it up to you? wink
Actually, yeah. You see that skimpy lingerie on the bed there? Fold it up real nice for me. blaugh

No problem though. Just wanted to be sure I wasn't forgotten about.

You sure you want me to fold them up?
I could just, y'know, try them on while you watch and pick out your favorite... wink

I'm gonna fight Rodyn real quick and then meet with Siren and the gang after. Feel free to entertain yourself at the Embassy till then. Multitasking, multitasking...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:41 am
Would the change of power with Demaia in control of Thule now instead of Siren be known by anyone else, or is it too soon for anyone else to realize that?

It doesn't matter really. The only thing it changes is whether Siren will have to bring it up herself when asked anything about Thule, or if it'll already be known.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:48 am
I don't think its been long enough for that news to have reached this side of the galaxy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:34 am
Would any Sith-controlled world have any regular communication with any Republic world?

Like, for trying to negotiate supposed treaties and just playing BS politics to maybe gain underhanded advantages?

I'm wanting to have Siren be able to make contact with Saria without it setting off any alarms with anyone. It could even be deliberately asked of her as some ploy to invite her Jedi sister as an ambassador to check out a Sith world just to prove, " We're not up to anything. " and create a false sense of security, etc.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:37 am
Nope. The only communication between the two empires is through neutral worlds.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:05 am
And how exactly is that done?

You go to a neutral world just to send someone on the other side a message?  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:08 am
You pay messenger services in a neutral world to deliver your message.
That or you can fire off a messenger drone and hope the wrong people dont get the message.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:39 am
What about sending a subordinate directly? Just a single, unarmed diplomat in a shuttle, no funny business, etc.?  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:03 am
Theres no guarentee the messenger will make it alive or be trusted.
Thats why Neutral worlds make such a killing relaying messages from side to side.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:10 am
I think I need to drop out of this Roleplay. Life has not been permitting me to be on Gaia much lately and if I'm a part of the roleplay, I should be here to participate in it.  

Jaden_Ordo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:02 am
Good plan.
No offense, but I'm tired of Stryder stuck waiting for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:20 pm
Speaking of Stryder, Lady Celeste had some agents of hers deliver a message from Marr to him a while back. Not sure if you saw those posts, though...

The news of Thule may not be widespread, but people in power generally make it a point to know things almost as soon as they happen. If they didn't, than they wouldn't have that power for long...

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:52 pm
Alright. I'll be killing off my character in a post as soon as I get the time. Sorry fellas.
Here's to hoping that I'll clear my s**t up enough to eventually play with y'all.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games