Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:53 am

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse

I hope not, I pointed out the phone number you gave me for your school so he let me go. He even had the audacity to tell me my date better not misbehave or it would mean us both being kicked out of prom.

I talked to the guy who called, its all taken care of. 3nodding

*feels better* sweatdrop

He said that I recieved alot of great character references and that he looks forward to meeting me. *kisses her on the forehead* I will fufill my promise lovey.

I hope he doesn't talk to my parents though. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:54 am

We had a 'prom' at my old highschool...and because I'm british you can guess how bad the school sucked at it, even the free BBQ at midway was crap...but american prom's, if there anything like in the movies I guess they be cool ^..^

Vinnie Outlaw

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:54 am

Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse

I hope not, I pointed out the phone number you gave me for your school so he let me go. He even had the audacity to tell me my date better not misbehave or it would mean us both being kicked out of prom.

*feels better* sweatdrop

He said that I recieved alot of great character references and that he looks forward to meeting me. *kisses her on the forehead* I will fufill my promise lovey.

I don't think he will lovey, he seemed satisfied with the fact that I called him back and that I was praised by my high school faculty.
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:55 am

Silver Nocturne
o-o What's prom like? And...why's it so special? O_o

I'll explain it in a poem I will most likely write about. As to why it's so special, all I care about is finally dancing with Solemn. 3nodding

Angelic Muse

Silver Nocturne

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:56 am

Vincent R. Starwind
We had a 'prom' at my old highschool...and because I'm british you can guess how bad the school sucked at it, even the free BBQ at midway was crap...but american prom's, if there anything like in the movies I guess they be cool ^..^

I have no idea. I didn't go to mine. Infact, I just played with my pencil whenever they talked about it. o.o

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse

*feels better* sweatdrop

I don't think he will lovey, he seemed satisfied with the fact that I called him back and that I was praised by my high school faculty.

Thank God you were a good boy during highschool. whee

Angelic Muse

Solemn Protector

Angelic Muse
Silver Nocturne

I'll explain it in a poem I will most likely write about. As to why it's so special, all I care about is finally dancing with Solemn. 3nodding
And this will be my most special prom ever heart *kisses her forehead and rubs her ears*
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:58 am

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Silver Nocturne

And this will be my most special prom ever heart *kisses her forehead and rubs her ears*

Where were you this morning by the way?

Angelic Muse

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:58 am

Silver Nocturne
Vincent R. Starwind

I have no idea. I didn't go to mine. Infact, I just played with my pencil whenever they talked about it. o.o
I just shrugged and went for the free food n' drink xp
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:00 am

Angelic Muse
Silver Nocturne

I'll pass. o.o;

Silver Nocturne

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:00 am

Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Silver Nocturne

Sorry about that lovey, I didn't fall asleep until about 1 this morning. I was so tired and I couldn't fall asleep. I think its because I'm so excited about being with you again.
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:01 am

Vincent R. Starwind

HUZZAH! whee

Silver Nocturne

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:02 am

Silver Nocturne
Vincent R. Starwind

HUZZAH! whee
And I drew alotta doodles...I really didn't think my crappy doodles would turn into art xd
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:02 am

Vincent R. Starwind
kogie_wolf
both i think i like them all they are really great looking
meh the inked stuff is my recent works and the rest is at FA *links in journal* But I jsut dunno if I can be bothered to set up a shop etc or just see if folks come too me if i put commisions welcome in my siggy
i am a member of Fa as well my name is kogie

kogie_wolf

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:03 am

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Silver Nocturne

Sorry about that lovey, I didn't fall asleep until about 1 this morning. I was so tired and I couldn't fall asleep. I think its because I'm so excited about being with you again.

Mmk...remember, I am going to Curves today with Jo.

((I hope he didn't call my house today)). I want to hear what the conversation with him was by the way; whe we talk on the phone. 3nodding
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games