Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:35 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
he fell to the ground

Tomoyo ran toward him and kneeled next to him. "Ragnos? Ragnos! Heal!" she said as she placed both of her hands above his body, trying to heal him.

his hand turns into a mortal hand sience her was a soul

Looking at his hand. "Hey.... i think it's working..." she whispered to herself. She intensified the power of her white magic to try and heal him faster.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:36 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

"Well.... I could always try to heal you guys and give you some of my own energy.. I have lots since I haven't done much today...." Tomoyo said to them.

"i appreciate it but it wont be enough for both me and shinyu", she said smiling at tomoyo her dimples showing on her face.

Shinyu said "sadly she is right. at this point we both well need our bodied to heal on their own"
then said "alright we have arrived at the school. come with us to our room for a inute if you want Tomoyo"

Tomoyo looks at them and nods. "Okay." she smiles and follows them to their room.

Once in the room Shinyu lays her onto her bed to rest. "so... what do you think about what i just told you?

NAmine "ill tell you but someone has to help ragnos hes bleeding on the floor a ways back" she said worriedly.

Shinyu looks at namine "im really sorry, but theres nothing i can do. as much i want to theres nothing i can do"  

AlanMatt

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
she felt the shock again "wh-whats happening?" she asked looking at the armor around her

Lance appeared beside them putting his hand on there shoulder, "Angel......."? It has been awhile since we last met. Tell me.....what is wrong and what is this armor you are wearing.....? He spoke calmly and had a look of concern in his eyes as Lance looked at Angel.  
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
he fell to the ground

Tomoyo ran toward him and kneeled next to him. "Ragnos? Ragnos! Heal!" she said as she placed both of her hands above his body, trying to heal him.

Looking at his hand. "Hey.... i think it's working..." she whispered to herself. She intensified the power of her white magic to try and heal him faster.

he turns to mortal with his legs shot  

Dante Borges

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt

Shinyu said "sadly she is right. at this point we both well need our bodied to heal on their own"
then said "alright we have arrived at the school. come with us to our room for a inute if you want Tomoyo"

Tomoyo looks at them and nods. "Okay." she smiles and follows them to their room.

Once in the room Shinyu lays her onto her bed to rest. "so... what do you think about what i just told you?

NAmine "ill tell you but someone has to help ragnos hes bleeding on the floor a ways back" she said worriedly.

Shinyu looks at namine "im really sorry, but theres nothing i can do. as much i want to theres nothing i can do"

Namine calls to the sprites of the wind and ask them to bring her friend here. She slowly gets off the bed sliding to the floor moving towards Shinyu. "are you ok?" she says.  
she held a hand over her chest, the pain dulling "strange" she said and stood up straight  

Aprilbaby1

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:38 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
he fell to the ground

realising what was taking place, Shinyu tries to run out but falls to the ground. "damn. i may be able to walk but if i cant run straight im no good in a fight"

Namine calls to the sprites of the wind and ask them to bring her friend here. She slowly gets off the bed sliding to the floor moving towards Shinyu. "are you ok?" she says.

"yea im ok. just wish i could help" he said, standing, and picking Namine up again and putting her on the bed as before" try not to worry about me. and stay on that bed and rest  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:40 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
he fell to the ground

realising what was taking place, Shinyu tries to run out but falls to the ground. "damn. i may be able to walk but if i cant run straight im no good in a fight"

"yea im ok. just wish i could help" he said, standing, and picking Namine up again and putting her on the bed as before" try not to worry about me. and stay on that bed and rest

namine grabbed his arm and pulled him to her. She embraced him and placed her red lips on his and they shared an intense kiss. this is how i feel she said telepathically and i know about kenji and angel.  

Utsukushii Otaku

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:41 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
he fell to the ground

Looks at his legs. "Wha--?" is sweating a bit, and her skin turned kind of pale but she continues to heal him, to see if she can heal his legs as well. "C'mon....."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:42 pm
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
she felt the shock again "wh-whats happening?" she asked looking at the armor around her

Lance appeared beside them putting his hand on there shoulder, "Angel......."? It has been awhile since we last met. Tell me.....what is wrong and what is this armor you are wearing.....? He spoke calmly and had a look of concern in his eyes as Lance looked at Angel.
"i-i dont know, i just felt a pain through my chest" she looked at him "and this armor is ragnos's"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:43 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
he fell to the ground

Looks at his legs. "Wha--?" is sweating a bit, and her skin turned kind of pale but she continues to heal him, to see if she can heal his legs as well. "C'mon....."

he said to her "walk to my dorm....3 steps foward...open lach...walk into cave....place armor in coffen"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:43 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
he fell to the ground

namine grabbed his arm and pulled him to her. She embraced him and placed her red lips on his and they shared an intense kiss. this is how i feel she said telepathically and i know about kenji and angel.

The moment shinyu's lips met hers, his world stopped spinning. he felt no pain, fear or sadness. all that remained was happiness to him and he forgot about everything except for Namine.
"and this is how i feel about you as well" he said telepathically back to her
And he began kissing her back  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:46 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

The moment shinyu's lips met hers, his world stopped spinning. he felt no pain, fear or sadness. all that remained was happiness to him and he forgot about everything except for Namine.
"and this is how i feel about you as well" he said telepathically back to her
And he began kissing her back

Namine came up for air from the kiss. "wow" she sighed "i didnt think it would be that way or that i would feel the way i feel" namine touched his face "im so happy" she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:46 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

he said to her "walk to my dorm....3 steps foward...open lach...walk into cave....place armor in coffen"

She looked at him with wide eyes. "M-Me....? The armor...? But.. angel has it..." she says a bit out of breath. Finished healing him. "Whoa...... that took out more than i expected...."  

La Petite Ange

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:48 pm
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

"i-i dont know, i just felt a pain through my chest" she looked at him "and this armor is ragnos's"

Listen, we have to get that armor off of you. Dragon armor isn't meant to be worn by humans. We also don't want Ragnos to get his hands on the armor. A sinister character like that would only use an armor that can control dragons for evil, "he looked away and scowled for a second".

Lance nodded then rubbed there shoulder a bit. Come on, "he said smiling, "this forest isn't really a safe place to be anymore".  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games