Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:31 am
I feel shitty. Tomarrow, mom is dropping off the green tree python (formaly known as Anry) to Simon once more, and I will never see him again. I'm near in tears, to be honest. I want my baby. but he dosen't want me. didn't eat, wasn't happy,nothing helped.

this summer i'll be getting a pastel from Simon to compensate for the $350 I spent. cry  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:47 am
BUGGER

Crenn

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:38 am
Crenn
BUGGER

Wow...Suddenly, I want a Toyota Hilux...XD

But then, Toyota trucks are well known for their toughness. I should know. I drove a 1994 truck back home, and there was almost nothing that could keep that thing down. Well...except for a blown trans, but that was easy to fix (Though it cost $1200 O_O) And, to this day, the damn thing still runs just fine !  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:12 am
It takes forever to load for me... sad  

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:21 am
I can't believe some people...

When I started working my dog, after the initial teaching phase, I was pretty much left on my own and did all my problems on my own. This program is set up so we trainers pretty much baby-sit the new handlers through their whole process. This reflects on the ALN course in that several of the handlers are afraid to go out alone (in a controlled situation) and the best way to learn is to be out there alone.
I think next month I'm going to hand them a map and say "this is your area, find it and search it" then we'll see how they do, hehe.
Though it also helps if the subject knows where the area is. I've had that happen so many times. I hand them a map and they go off in a totally different area and in the mean time, a search that was supposed to be 1 hour, is extended to 3 because the subject didn't follow directions.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:26 pm
Af Mas
Down to the grind. Last couple weeks of classes and I have a ton of work to do. 4 papers! Guh! I can do it, but damn >.< Oh well, at least, you know, it'll be summer after this is done, and then one semester left.

I can't believe my Metaphysics professor is gonna let me write a paper about a topic brought up in Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross XD

Oh, and I beat the 5th gym just a bit ago. My god I love my Luxray <3

Luxray pwns. Of course, it's fairly slow for an electric type, so it's recommended you get one with a Hasty Nature. Fantina was a b***h to fight against. ><

Still have that sinus infection, though it's going away and being replaced by a nasty cough. The guy I need to fix my internet (hopefully!) will be coming in on Tuesday, all the way from Dallas. By God, I can't go back to dial-up. I'd just die......or be miserable for a few weeks/years.

Got to eat at Olive Garden and actually ate fairly healthy. No pizza....and no cream sauce. <3 Also got the new FMA Graphic Novel, a naughty mag, and a comedy CD. I'm happy.  

FogSage

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:28 pm
My father, one of his work mates (who we visited for a short time) and me had a quick talk today, and it seems both him and my father both think my mother is hard on me.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:35 pm
FogSage
Af Mas
Down to the grind. Last couple weeks of classes and I have a ton of work to do. 4 papers! Guh! I can do it, but damn >.< Oh well, at least, you know, it'll be summer after this is done, and then one semester left.

I can't believe my Metaphysics professor is gonna let me write a paper about a topic brought up in Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross XD

Oh, and I beat the 5th gym just a bit ago. My god I love my Luxray <3

Luxray pwns. Of course, it's fairly slow for an electric type, so it's recommended you get one with a Hasty Nature. Fantina was a b***h to fight against. ><

Mine's pretty fast. I gave her a Quick Claw, and that helps a lot. Fantina wasn't hard for me at all. Luxray knew Crunch. That means one-hit KO's for her Pokemon.

My roommate caught a Barboach that had a Pokerus, so she gave it to all her Pokemon and traded me one infected with it, so I got all my main team infected with it and now I'm scrambling to grind and level up and double the effort points gained. I only have it for 24 hours, so I gotta make the most of it  

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:37 pm
Crenn
My father, one of his work mates (who we visited for a short time) and me had a quick talk today, and it seems both him and my father both think my mother is hard on me.

From the sounds of it, yeah, she is  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:52 pm
Whoo!!! whee

Suddenly, I'm extremely excited... I just realized that I have just barely over two months before I can see my mates heart

Gods, I can't wait 3nodding  

Davin_Nightwind

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:24 am
14 days to go until a special event for me whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:37 pm
I'm a little perplexed. I won an art auction from someone here in the AFG over six months ago, and they insisted that I pay up front (which was over 100k) and they never got back to me with my art. I last heard from them in February and then it was just a forum letter sent out to people she owed art to, saying that she was sorry for taking so long and that she'd be finishing the art soon, but that was the last I heard about it and she hasn't even signed into Gaia in weeks.

I don't want to jump the gun and assume that I've been scammed and report her to Gaia and slander her name in the AFG, but a lot of folks seem to think it's been more than long enough and that I should do just that. I don't know what to do. I've had a lot of people not ever get around to finishing art for auctions and stuff that I've won, but I never paid them in advance either, so it wasn't so bad.

What should I do? Keep waiting, or just accept that I've been had and will never get my art?  

Lyrim

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:22 pm
Lyrim
I'm a little perplexed. I won an art auction from someone here in the AFG over six months ago, and they insisted that I pay up front (which was over 100k) and they never got back to me with my art. I last heard from them in February and then it was just a forum letter sent out to people she owed art to, saying that she was sorry for taking so long and that she'd be finishing the art soon, but that was the last I heard about it and she hasn't even signed into Gaia in weeks.

I don't want to jump the gun and assume that I've been scammed and report her to Gaia and slander her name in the AFG, but a lot of folks seem to think it's been more than long enough and that I should do just that. I don't know what to do. I've had a lot of people not ever get around to finishing art for auctions and stuff that I've won, but I never paid them in advance either, so it wasn't so bad.

What should I do? Keep waiting, or just accept that I've been had and will never get my art?

You know, I think that even if she forgot and it was a complete accident, or she's too busy to get to it, then that's a shirk of responsibility and you deserve a refund. If you can't contact her, then she might have left gaia, making reporting her useless.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:59 pm
Gah...I am SOOO bored! I'm at work now, and absolutely NOTHING is happening. I've done 3 insane puzzles here on gaia and I've been chatting on MSN...but I wanna claw my eyes out!!! gonk

*sigh* only an hour and 3 mintues left. And I have to repeat this nonsense at the a**-CRACK of dawn tomorrow!!! crying  

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:00 pm
Well I'm back. It was fun and I took about 30 minutes to get myself oriented. There was a total of 19 points, but 5 had to be plotted by yourself. I ended up getting only 8 (the average was 5) and I went about 4miles in total. But overall it was a great experience to do  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games