Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:50 pm
He started crying. "What is the point in life? I have no power, I have lost the woman of my dreams..." It was then, that another portal opened, and it was none other than Phantom standing there. Babbo was restored, and his power complete. And he was smiling. "So, my dearest acolyte has lost everything. I bet you're even contemplating taking your own life, are you not?"

Zaizen looked up from his tears.

"Oh, and look at this! Your zombie tattoo has disappeared! Impressive! I didn't know you had the power to dispel it! Come, Zaizen. Return to me, and we shall rule all dimensions by force! You may even slay that b***h personally, if you please."

Broken and confused, he followed Phantom's twisted logic easily. "Of course, milord. How could I have ever left you in the first place? I live to serve. It's not like I'm good at anything else."

"That's the spirit! Here are your Arm back, and allow me to return this to you." Giving him the ring and the belt back, he swung Babbo, and with a flash, the zombie tattoo had returned to Zaizen's chest once more. They disappeared through the portal, plotting their hostile takeover...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:56 pm
She now lived her life as a bounty hunter. She was payed to dispatch heartless and dusks. Her heart had been distroyed, and she felt nothing. Not pitty, not sorrow, nor even joy in the money she erned. Life was hollow, as if it was a bad dream, all haze, and dizzieness. She walked into a bar not far off from where she had just been. She baught a drink, not even realy tasting it. She looked at the music box. But the sound never hit her ears. And none of it even bothered, nor made any impact at all on her now heartless form...  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:02 pm
Suddenly, a portal opened, and a great army of Chess Pieces emerged from it. At the rear of them was Phantom and Bishop Zaizen. All the Chess Pieces were slaughtering as many innocents as they could with their Arm, and Zaizen was certainly no exception...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:06 pm
She was back on the clock when she heared screaming, she ran out the door. Keyblade in hand. Cutting down every chess pice she saw. She looked at Zaizen, "What the h*** I save your life and you decide to kill everyone? " She shrugged, "Fine by me." She ran at him.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:38 pm
"Gatling Ring!" The ring converted into a gatling gun around his arm, and he fired it directly at Zatchin. "Save me? You didn't save me at all, you b***h! You robbed me of everything!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:41 pm
"I stole nothing from you! You threw everything out, Zatchin gave you her heart and you tossed it away!" She hit back.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:53 pm
"Serpent Belt Sickle!" His blade emerged forth from his belt, wrapping around her with its sharp spines embedded in her. "You robbed me of my power, and left me to my misery without you. I couldn't return to my own world, I couldn't move on without you, and there was no amount of friends in the world to make up for it. I trusted you with my heart, and you hacked it to bits and stomped it into the dust!!!" He tugged, making the blade squeeze tighter. "Lord Phantom came for me. He gave me purpose. He gave me reason. He gave me some of the power I had lost. And now I shall serve him to the ends of any earth!'  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:04 pm
The true Zatchin returned for mear seconds. She caressed his cheek with her finger, a tear in her eye. "Z....Zaizen?..."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:26 pm
"You just had to leave me in my time of need. When my world couldn't get any worse, when I was broken and scared and not willing to live, you just walked away without even a 'Sorry'. How could you! I was dedicated to you! I was devoted to you! And you cast me aside like yesterday's trash! Now, it's time for me to repay the favour!" He pulled ever tighter...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:38 pm
"Zaizen, please.......don't....." She gasped for breath, then fell limp. Hardly breathing.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:24 pm
He held his arm fast, ready to give her one swift yank and tear her to shreds. However, something was holding him back. Phantom was not pleased.

"What are you waiting for? Finish her!"

He stood there, trying to make up his mind...

(To be continued! Gotta go.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:12 am
She was out cold, there wasn't anything she could do to stop him.

((lol^^))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:53 am
kitty leapt out of a portal laughing. '' my, my i have been busy since i last visited.'' a what seemed to be a smaller version of her but with red hair followed after wielding a keyblade with a broken hearts all over. '' did i introduce my daughter? no? say hello to apocalypse.'' she seemed slighter calmer and more adult like now. kitty leapt towards her friends. '' now,now. who are you handsome devils?'' she asked. she had gotten so drunk that she tried committing suicide after the whole break up. fortunately her reflexes saved her and all she did was give herself slight amnesia and knocked something in her head back into place.

axel walked out after kitty and apocalypse. he had a slight smile on his face. he knew kitty would never be mature enough to stop flirting even though she had a child.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:08 pm
With a flash of light, the blade returned to being a belt. Turning swiftly, he opened fire on Phantom with the Gatling Ring. He was hard-pressed to deflect the bullets.

"You'd defy me? After all I've given you? You fool! You shall die!" He swung Babbo's hammer end on the chain, enlarging it and hitting Zaizen square in the face. Passing out, Zaizen fell down next to his beloved, bleeding from his mouth, nose, and forehead... Phantom came closer, raising Babbo's hammer end above his head, preparing to smite Zaizen once and for all...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:10 pm
Her face changed, it was the heartless Zatchin. She stood, and drew her blade. "Leave, you know you can't win. "  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff