Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:33 pm

Kaderot stared at him form where he was. "strange how other meddle in life but oh well its fun to watch their pain and suffering" he said before turning away.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:11 pm

With Benkei's Amahagane imbuing her with its power, Slate fought more skillfully than she ever had before. Occasionally during the battle her eyes would meet Yoshitsune's, but after sending a brief searing glare of rage, she would whirl away from him. She didn't want to hate him; he had been a close friend of Benkei's, that was obvious, but his harsh words...they tore her heart to shreds just when she though that there were no shreds left to tear.

Vampchick6

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:48 am

Kaderot could sense her pain. "so whats wrong with her. "he said to himself watching them in combat. Occantionly attacking the enemy then disppearing away.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:49 am

(So you're a Vincent, huh? Wanna hear something funny? I'm a Yuffie!)

Once all the werewolves were slain, Yoshitsune flicked the blood off of his blades and sheathed them, continuing on his not-so-merry way toward the portal.

Which happened to be closed on this side...

...But he didn't know that...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:44 am

(( I'm a Ashe ))

She fell to the ground, crying softly. Her gun dropped out of her hand, "so much sorrow....." she was a luner oracle, sorrow and hatred weakened.....even killed her.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:28 pm

Slate stiffened. Not only did she sense that presence again, but she'd just remembered something. "Amu! I'm sorry!" She turned and hurried to where the lunar oracle knelt on the ground and said, "Please forgive me. I really am an idiot; all that I've done lately is harm people. I can't believ I almost forgot about your sensitivity."

Vampchick6

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:32 pm

"I....Its o-okey.....just be happy, tell a joke....or som....something..."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:35 pm

Slate smiled. "I'm afriad I don't know any jokes. But I can lift my mood for you. Hey, you!" She called over to Yoshitsune, "Where are you going? And by the way, nursing whatever grudge you have against me isn't going to help Fate at all, so please try to be in a somewhat good mood, for her at least."

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:40 pm

From the distance, one could hear "Would you kindly piss off?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:42 pm

she coughed up blood and fell on all fours, she blacked out.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:46 pm

(ah crap. I just realized I called you Fate in my last post, Kechero XD)
Slate clenched her teeth, feeling her fangs graze her lower gums as she fought back her anger. Getting mad at Yoshi would only make things worse. She bent and carefully pulled Amu to her feet as the oracle slowly came to and said, "He'll get over it. I think." The the prickly sensation returned, and she bared her fangs in a hiss as she looked around to try and spot the source. "There's someone--or something--here. I can't tell what though, or if they're friend or foe."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:50 pm

It was then that he saw that the portal was closed. "What sorcery is this? Damn... Now what am I supposed to do?"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:52 pm

"having troubles?" Slate asked as she and Amu approached. She was allowing Amu to lean on her if her strength started to fail again, and even though the question she'd asked was completely innocent(she's really not picking a fight this time), she was hoping he'd at least take notice of Amu's condition and not lash out.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:14 pm

He turned around with a sinister smile. "Are you having troubles? I know you certainly gave them to Benkei." His failure to return to his own world had only intensified his anger.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games