Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:02 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili: Regulus
Link to Teepee: Homeward Bound

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Stamina.

Regulus shook the snow from his body, "Without the stamina to endure the cold I would freeze." He shook again, "Plus I need it to be able to travel the great distances I often do to reach those who are injured or ill." He looked up and saw the tip of his horn, stamina would give him the strength needed to endure all the hardships that came with his job.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: Regulus thought about it for a moment, "The most opposite to Stamina is speed.... speed is for short bursts, but stamina is for endurance. Both useful and with a place, but they are opposite." He concluded with a nod of his head.

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: Regulus once again considered his answer. "It changes depending on what I need. Be it the stamina to withstand the temperature.... hot or cold. Or be it the stamina to keep healing despite my exhaustion so that I can save a life. Or it could be the stamina to travel the great distances needed for my job. Stamina is very much ingrained into my life.'  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:23 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Anabis
Participating Soquili: Berry
Link to Teepee: Home, home on the range...o/`

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Stat with the most value...? *tilts her head a bit* Um... I guess Speed. One needs speed to get out of sudden storms, in Winter, the snow can go from a few flurries to total white-out in under a minuet! You'll need speed to get out of it fast to see where you're going and to get to whoever is around who might need help getting out of a snowbank or a guide out of the storm. *nods*especially the little foals and colts who want to play and don't realize it's a bad idea to play in such storms.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: Opposit of speed, I guess that would be... *considers the other stats* Probably Luck.One dosn't need Luck to pick up their hooves and run. Just the wantto do so.

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: Speed is always a good thing, but I think it's more importiant in Winter when things could get bad so fast! In the warmer months, it's fun to race around, but there's no need to do so, but in the colder months, Speed can help get out to safety faster, and if you keep moving around, it'll help keep you warm too! ^^  

Anabis

Monster Mage

21,250 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:50 am
POINTS ADDED

b]Owner's Name:
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Participating Soquili:
Blake
Link to Teepee:
Tepee

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?:
Luck
The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?:
Strength
[bHow does your use of this stat change from season to season?:
Summer involves a lot of stamina lots of running, jumping, and games. Fall involves a fair amount of Intelligence because you have to plan in preparing for winter.Spring involves a lot of strength to protect the young ones from all those skinwalkers and demonsteeds!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:28 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Echo's Song
Link to Teepee: Here

Echo glanced around the area before nodding to herself. "I'd consider Intelligence to be the stat I value the most during the coldest month of the year."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?:
Echo sighed before thinking this question over. There were a lot of choices to debate and finally she spoke. "I think that the stat that is most opposite to Intelligence is that of Luck. Intelligence and Luck really don't operate on the same wavelengths that the others might. I mean you need to know when to use Strength, Stamina, Courage and Speed ... but luck is just something that happens."

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?:
"The use of intelligence changes from season to season because during the winter you need to know when to hunker down in a sheltered location from the elements. Spring and Summer you need Intelligence to know if there is possible danger around as you admire the new growth season. And in Fall you need to use your intelligence to harvest what you know you can eat. Or at least note possible caches of food. that you can use in desperate times. The possibilities are endless."  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:18 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: icy serenade
Participating Soquili: Aldora
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

What stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?:
"I would have to say Strength. If one is not strong enough.. one can not survive the cold and harshness of the Winter."

"Luck." she swishes her feathered tail "Most important things one should concentrate on are the psychical and luck is just something some choose to believe. You know strength when you use it every day to do what needs to be done."

"Different seasons bring different challenges. In winter.. if you are not strong or blessed enough to have others to help you, you can not survive." her head bobbles a bit "In the spring.. a fine time for young ones to be born.. one needs to be able to keep up with them. When summer is around.. it is good hunting and foraging time. One must be able to keep up their strength for that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:24 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sunchaser9000
Participating Soquili: Axel
Link to Teepee: Sunchaser9000's Teepee

Axel pondered the question for a second. "Stamina. If you're going to have to be moving about in the snow, you need a high tolerance for the cold. Otherwise, you'll end up as a very cold, frostbitten soquili."

"I feel that Luck is the most opposite from Stamina. Luck will only get you so far in life...not that it doesn't help, but...if you can't go the distance...then luck doesn't do a thing for you."

Axel stroked his beard a bit before answering, "Well...I'm not always using it to stay out of the cold. In the spring...well...stamina has many uses in the spring...but in the summer, I'd say it helps beat the heat. Or in swimming. In autumn, I think stamina could be used for when those pesky foals come into being...they take a lot out of a guy...all that babysitting..."  

sunchaser9000

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:04 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Bardess Ookami
Participating Soquili: Jayhk
Link to Teepee: Home Sweet Home

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: "Since patience is a virtue, not a stat, I would have to say, intelligence. You need instinct to know where to go, patience to wait for the when to be right, and intelligence to know when you found what you were waiting for. Just like when I met my lady love. Oh I know, one as stunning as she is surly taken, and the male who has her heart had better know what a lucky brute he is, but still, just to be able to have met her. It was for her that I waited until I froze, and it is for one smile from her that I would happily die."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: "Speed. If one rushes things too much, then one misses what they were not smart enough to wait for. Yes, speed is something to be used with extreme caution. Patience in all things is far more beneficial."

[bHow does your use of this stat change from season to season?: "As the seasons change around one, he or she must know how to look for what they need, and what that thing is is harder or easier to recognize. In winter, what I needed was a fairy queen of snow to rescue me from the cold, in spring what I might need most is shelter from a storm. I will patiently wait for the cave to grow around me."

And now we see why his intelligence is not his highest stat. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:48 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Eienna
Participating Soquili: Atiya
Link to Teepee: Eienna's Teepee

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Courage

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: That would be luck. Courage is dealing with what happens, and making your own future. Luck kind of determines itself. Though, I suppose, it favors those who make intelligent decisions...but that's another question entirely, isn't it?

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: Every season has its challenges. When it's really freaking cold out, like now, courage helps you take it without getting despondent. Spring, everything's really muddy and slushy. It can get dangerous to go where you need to, and you need courage (or foolhardiness, heh) for that. Summer gets hot, same response as winter, really. And fall...well, those leaves are slick, and winter's coming. Beyond all that, there are the predators, and the usual interactions with unusual folk, yes?  

Eienna

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:06 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: LydaLynn
Participating Soquili: Pele
Link to Teepee: teepee

"I think Stamina. The cold is draining and saps the energy of your body. But you can endure longer and do more if your Stamina can sustain you."

"It's either Courage or Luck. I think it's Luck, because there is no personal effort involved in Luck, it just is. Though, I guess maybe having good Stamina might be a function of Luck. Of course, Courage doesn't really do anything on it's own - it is the mind of the one directing that Courage that does anything. And being courageous may just use up your Stamina more quickly. So . . . I don't know. Are we even sure there is an opposite?"

"In the winter, Stamina keeps you up longer, allowing you do more, longer. In the spring, Stamina lets you run and run and run, so happy to finally be free of the ice and cold. In the summer Stamina lets you resist the heat of overly hot days. And in the autumn, it means dancing with the leaves as they say goodbye from when the first of them falls until the last of them is blown away."

[[btw - there's a typo on Pele's stats post - it says Pele's tats instead of Pele's Stats - if you wanted to fix that while you were there, I surely would appreciate it.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:50 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Selalusia
Participating Soquili: Nykto
Link to Teepee: teepeeee

"Intelligence," Nykto says plainly. His tail swishes slowly and calmly. "Intelligence is always the most important. Use your head and I'm sure you could think of some way to keep warm."

Nykto tilts his head to the side slightly. "Opposite of intelligence? Well stupidity is opposite, but since that is not an option the logical answer is luck." He snorts softly. "I don't believe in luck. Therefore it is unnecessary and stupid."

"Which stat are you referring to? Please be more specific in your questioning." He rolls his eyes then continues. "My use of intelligence never changes. It is always the most important, regardless of the season."  

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:05 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: stormflower
Participating Soquili: Nokomis
Link to Teepee: here

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Strength

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: Speed, depending on the situation you need not and and rush but think, use the strength of mind and heart to aid those in need.

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: We constantly learn and grow. Nokomis has strength in mind and body. But mostly her strength comes from within. The more of the world she sees the stronger she is to see how she can in turn help the world stay strong.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:13 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Revel1984
Participating Soquili: Elliot
Link to Teepee: Teepee

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Elliot: "I value Strength most"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: Elliot: "Luck is the most opposite from Strength, you get too soft if you rely on luck but if you rely on Strength, you'll usually never lose."

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: Elliot: "well, it has to change, in the summer it's used for keeping good grazing grounds or protecting a good food source, in the fall, it's used to make sure you have the shelter you will need, in Winter it's needed to keep going through the cold, and in Spring, if you are that way inclined, it's used to show off to potential mates, to protect young ones and such"

*edited for spelling and bold fails*  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:29 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Peppermint Coffee
Participating Soquili: Jaloo
Link to Teepee: Teepeep

Intelligence

Strength.

What now? Oh, come on. If you're smart you'll know what kinds of places to seek out in order to stay warm or get warm. You'll also know to stick close to the teepee where food is plentiful. Not much to eat in these cold months.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:48 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Revolutionary Roniel
Participating Soquili: Vladislav Draculesti

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Why, it is courage. When the darkness consumes the world in winter it has always been courage that soquili turn to... even those of us like myself that thrive in the darkness. I still recognize that there are other dangers out there than me, so courage plays it's part in my life as well.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: I will say that strength is the opposite of courage. Courage is the strength of one's heart. Strength is simply that of the body. Strength in the body means nothing when compared to strength of the heart.

[bHow does your use of this stat change from season to season?: I use more courage in the winter... because I am awake more often in winter. In summer I sleep so much there is little time for courage. Traditionally, my enemies do likewise. For some reason, the heat makes all of us sluggish. I suppose I could say that courage is also needed in the autumn, the courage to face the dwindling of the world into winter.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:27 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Divenasmom and Divena
Participating Soquili: Frost

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: "Speed.... b....because y...you c....can outrace the worst storms i...if you're f....fast enough."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: "C....c....courage, b....b...because y....you're m....more l...likely to....to sta.....stay p...put."

[bHow does your use of this stat change from season to season?: "I....in w...winter I....I'll u...use i....it to a....avoid s....storms. S....spring w....will bring p...people t....to avoid. S...summer shade t....to find. A....and A....autumn r.....rain to a....avoid."

If you ever want bonus stats again, kindly use a font size I can read.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games