Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:54 am
Karmen hated to admit it, but he needed help. Behaving could be the difference bettween life and death. "Fine..." He said. He wasn't ready to die just yet.

Nemo made it halfway across the city. She sank to down to the sidewalk, and buried her face in her knees. She cried quietly to herself. What should I do? If I bring any of them home, mom and dad will be proud of me. But then they'll have to life the same way I do...

"Hey, are you alright?" A girl's voice asked Nemo.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:38 am
As soon as Kaoru was done I hugged her tightly then let go as I raced foreward, my hands transformed instantly, and slugged Kazuki hard sending him flying "Forgive me Diva, but your question must wait..." I said quitely before racing after Kazuki not even fully transformed.  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:10 pm
She sighed" Ok" She said looking at him  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:51 pm
I gasped as I covered my mouth with my hands in shock of what Sano had just done. Sano doesn't understand.. Kazuki is only trying to save our mother.. what should I do?.. I thought to myself as I stood up, then looking at Diva, "Please forgive me Diva for wasting so much of your time.. I'll stop the fight, and have my brother help you look for your children.. I promise." I said in a low voice, and suddenly I sprouted two, see-through pair of wings that looked pure in a way; and I took off after them to try and stop all this violence...  

Cutegirlo0o

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:58 pm
TwilightKitten
Karmen hated to admit it, but he needed help. Behaving could be the difference bettween life and death. "Fine..." He said. He wasn't ready to die just yet.

Nemo made it halfway across the city. She sank to down to the sidewalk, and buried her face in her knees. She cried quietly to herself. What should I do? If I bring any of them home, mom and dad will be proud of me. But then they'll have to life the same way I do...

"Hey, are you alright?" A girl's voice asked Nemo.

I stood up, and snapped my fingers; and my whip recoiled back into its place on my belt. I helped Karmen stand up, "Keep in mind, I'm not keeping you as a slave. You have the option right now to either stay with me and tell me everything I need to know with help in return or, you can fight this yourself and leave only to end up dead. As it seems those thorn-looking cracks on your neck are getting worse.." I put my hand gently on his shoulder, "Karmen, you're not alone.. I'm here to help you if you wish for it.. I would gladly even be your friend.. just know I'm not your enemy, ok?" I said smiling.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:23 pm
Salem Delgado
As soon as Kaoru was done I hugged her tightly then let go as I raced foreward, my hands transformed instantly, and slugged Kazuki hard sending him flying "Forgive me Diva, but your question must wait..." I said quitely before racing after Kazuki not even fully transformed.

I was waiting for Sano to arrive where I stood amongst the fallen trees I had brought down from Sano's punch. Where he punched me hadn't left a scratch. My mask was still on, and I had but a single blue rose in my hands as he arrived. The moon was full and I looked at him without emotion, "That was rude, what did you do that for? I hadn't said anything to you at all since I came here." I said in a low voice. I thought to myself, Kaoru must have gained all of her memory back.. I suppose that's good, because it'll make it a bit easier to... I shuddered at the thought, ... to kill her... please understand Kaoru.. I love you as my little sister... but mother, she's in danger... I can't just sit by and watch her die... but then.. watching my sister die in my own hands is better?... What am I thinking?... Father will probably kill all of us in the end anyway. Have I gone mad?.. I thought all this in 5 seconds time, waiting for Sano to answer.

XScarredxHeroX

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:00 pm
"That one was for the needle you put into Kaoru's arm! And this one" I said rushing foreward and punching him in the face, breaking his nose and knocking him to the ground "Is for being a damn fool! Have you made any plans to defeat your father? Have you tried faking her death? Surely you could have thought of some way to save them?" I asked as I reverted to my human form and held out my hand to Kazuki to help him up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:18 pm
I slapped his hand away and got up myself. My nose was already healed; and so, as hard as I could, kicked him in his stomach which sent him flying back; breaking a few trees. (Kazuki isn't human, so that's why he's really strong) "You don't think I've tried?!" I yelled at him from far away. "My father will know if I have killed her or not! He will know when I try to attack him! He knows everything before it happens!!" I felt frustrated and angry at myself for not being able to do anything for my sister. "I love my sister!! I'd do anything and everything for her!!" After yelling that, I fell silent. I stood there motionless.. not even being able to think straight..  

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:01 pm
She looked at her and sighed" Its ok, you know what Im giving up, Im never going to see them, I should be happy that they're getting along. She said crying" You know i want to thank you for wanting to help, Sano just tell me where they are, Kazuki let's go home."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:41 am
"Very well..." I heaved a sigh as I stood and and looked back at Diva "I don't know exactly where they are but I blieve your best choice is to go to Saya'a old home in Okinawa...But I don't know if there're still there..."  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:48 pm
Salem Delgado
"Very well..." I heaved a sigh as I stood and and looked back at Diva "I don't know exactly where they are but I blieve your best choice is to go to Saya'a old home in Okinawa...But I don't know if there're still there..."
She smiled "thanks"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:38 pm
I found Kazuki standing alone in the woods. I rushed over to him and wondered where Sano went. I put one hand on his shoulder and the other on his face very lightly and gently; and I looked at him with the true pure love for my brother with a hint of sadness... "Kazuki..." I whispered, and he flinched at my touch. I slowly and carefully took his mask off his face.. he had his eyes closed and was silently crying.. shaking.. "Kazuki... brother..." I said with sadness in my voice.  

Cutegirlo0o

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:48 pm
I opened my eyes slightly, "Kaoru... I..." I couldn't even speak.. I fell at the feet of my sister, "Please forgive me Kaoru!... I don't know what I was thinking... I must of been mad to even consider taking your life!..." There was so much I wanted to apologize for.. "I should of sacrificed my own life instead of thinking to take someone else's!... And you, my own sister!... I don't deserve to even be here..." I hated myself for so many reasons..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:55 pm
I knelt by his side and he looked up at me, he was about to speak, but I put my finger on his lips, "Hush my dear brother..." Then I hugged him close and tight as I closed my eyes. "You do deserve to be here Kazuki.." I said in a soft angelic voice, "your mind was clouded by our father's rage.. I forgive you Kazuki... you are my only brother, and I love you... don't speak of sacrificing yourself to our father, for with you gone he would have but one other obstacle out of his way... I think he is planning to kill all of us in the end..." I held him out in front of me and looked in his eyes, "Tell me, how far father has gotten of taking over our world.." I said with more concern.  

Cutegirlo0o

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:57 pm
She stood up, Kazuki, where are you?" She asked" great he left , he will come back to me." She looked at Sano" Thank you and good bye i will be leaving now." She said as she walked out the door and back home.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games