Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:50 pm
Ryuzaki turned a yet a darker shade, "B-Because i asked him for advise, and i think it upset him..." He said, "But i dont mind that he broke my arm... i am not angery or mad or anything else like that for him reacting that way..."

Avill looked away from Zach, "Well, how exactly did Ryuzaki tell you that he liked her... i dont think he has every really had feeling for anyone... and i know that he thinks that you two are good friends... because... well... he doesnt really have anyone... the way that he talks about you... it sounds like he looks up to you in a way, even if you are younger then him..." she said. "Was he saying that he liked her and wanted to date her, or was he asking you for advise..." she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:52 pm
Zach sighed. "He asked for advice..." He sent a mental message to Cathy: No matter what he says, don't hurt him too much, for my sake. Please.

Catherine's head tilted a little. "Advice on what?"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:07 pm
Ryuzaki turned a bit more red, "I dont know if i should tell you... Zach got really angery at me... " He said.

Avill looked at Zach again. "Well, maybe all Ryuzaki wanted was advise.. i didnt know that he felt that way about Catherine, but i guess the way he doesnt say anything when she hits him... Ryuzaki is alot stronger then most people thing, every time that you hit him.. he could hit you back with the same amount of force... he for some reason choses not to... like i said before, he still thinks you two are friends... you should think about that..." she said, looking away.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:08 pm
Catherine frowned. "Do you like me?"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:18 pm
Ryuzaki turned a darker shade of red, "I have no idea what my feeling are... all i know is that i asked Zach about them, and i got a broken arm... so i dont know if i should feel them, but no matter what i think of, they wont go away..." he said, he didnt look at Catherine at all, "I didnt want to tell you because i know that you like Zach, and then i saw you with that Chris guy, and i just felt this other feeling that i have never even felt before..."

((the second feeling is jelousy... xP))

Avill looked at the window, the lightning was flashing brightly, but she still couldnt hear the thunder.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:22 pm
Catherine sighed. She leaned forward and kissed Ryuzaki's cheek. "L..." She suddenly doubled over. With a flick of her wrist, a vial of a mysterious liquid appeared in her hand and she drank it hurriedly.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:29 pm
Ryuzaki's eyes widened, he had expected her to hit him or something, "A-are you ok?" he said, he looked suddenly worried.

Avill didnt say anything for a few moments, "Did you know he considered you two friends?" she asked softly, she was still looking at the window.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:32 pm
Zach shook his head. "No I didn't..."

Catherine clutched her stomach, but smiled. "I'm fine..." She kissed Ryuzaki again. She grinned half-heartedly. "I gotta get back to bed." She got up and left, still clutching her stomach.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:41 pm
Ryuzaki watched as Catherine left the room.

Avill nodded, "He thinks... well... he jsut thinks that you are cool.. that is why he never swings back at you... because he thinks that you are one of his only friends... and that is the one thing that he wants more then anything, is a friend... he has said many times that he wants to get out of the building and have a normal life... but he just simply doesnt know how... he wishes to be like you..." She said. She still didnt look at Zach, "So before you try to kill him for not understanding his feelings, just remeber what he thinks of you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:43 pm
Catherine disappeared, reappearing in her room. She lay down on the bed, and sent a mental message to Zach.

Zach smiled slightly. "Do you think you'll be okay by yourself?"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:51 pm
Avill finally looked at Zach, "Ya. i will be ok... i alway get threw the storms... most of the times though, the twins would come over..." She said.

Ryuzaki was actuly sitting normal on the couch.

The twins were sitting in there room, still talking.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:59 pm
Zach smiled and kissed Avill's cheek. "Okay..." He walked to Catherine's room and sat on her bed. "Did you go overboard on L-san?" Catherine shook her head. "Good." He brushed the hair away from her forehead. He observed the mark, a star with nine sides.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:09 pm
Ryuzaki sat on the couch, basicly still shocked.

Avill looked out the window.

The twins knocked softly on her door, "Avill, can we come in..." they said.

Avill sighed, "Ya.. you can..."

they walked in the room, "Sorry for telling Zach, it was the only way we could get him to fix Ryuzakis arm..." they said.

Avill looked at them as she climbed out of the wardrobe, "it is ok..." she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:11 pm
Catherine said, in a very low voice, "It happened again, Zach..."

Zach placed a hand on her stomach. "We'll have to tell them sooner or later, huh?"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:29 pm
((catherine is pregnated?!? that is what it seems like.. xD))

Avill sighed, "Do you remeber in grade school, that i had said the first time that we really got to talk?" she asked.

The twins nodded, "Yup... you said: Some day i will tell you two apart... " they said smiling, "So far, your the only one that has..."

Avill nodded, "I miss those day... i miss playing that game.. i was really good at it... I miss hanging out with you two, and going to beaches.. and the mall.. and stuff like that..." she said.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff