Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:52 pm

Big Hugs to everyone who helped my sick paper dragon beat his weird virus and grow up to be a strong and healthy adult. Orai and I thank you. ^_^

crying crying crying User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Help me!!! I have been abandoned crying crying crying
This is #5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is #6 4laugh heart heart heart heart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:59 pm

Kimmiora
Big Hugs to everyone who helped my sick paper dragon beat his weird virus and grow up to be a strong and healthy adult. Orai and I thank you. ^_^

crying crying crying User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Help me!!! I have been abandoned crying crying crying
This is #5
This is #6 4laugh heart heart heart heart

I can't believe someone would abandon a hatchling! Good luck with your baby and your teenager, Kimmi! rofl Taking them to the Incubator!

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:30 pm

Going on massive walkie with these clock-ticking and under the weather babies...

~ ~ ~ Walking the babies. Please click the eggs and dragons to help them grow. Thanks!!! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:53 pm

whoa!
that's a lot of eggs/hatchlings needing a walk...

scubaso

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:01 pm

Yep... it's more like a parade rather than a walk! rofl

But I have gotten a few of them to hatch and mature. mrgreen

~ ~ ~ Walking the babies. Please click the eggs and dragons to help them grow. Thanks!!! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:23 pm

Yes, I noticed several I had on my list that finally hatched, and others that finally grew up! At least the parade is shrinking for now. smile

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:30 pm

Aldora21
Yes, I noticed several I had on my list that finally hatched, and others that finally grew up! At least the parade is shrinking for now. smile

Yep! The parade has definitely decreased and we even managed to get all our sick babies well! Yippee!!! mrgreen
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:31 pm

Update...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Friday, June 13, at 11:25 pm ET

*GOOD NEWS*

DragonRose94's purple egg successfully hatched!

Im Your Lucid Nightmare's black and blue hatchlings became adults during my walkies ... finally!

DarkWyvernwings's green and mint eggs hatched successfully!

All four of sleepypandie's eggs hatched after a little walking around!

justkittykat's gray hatchling and her split and black eggs are now all healthy!

Aldora21's green hatchling is also well!

And while I was on walkies with my dragon parade, bd004's dragons not only beat their illnesses, but her split changed colors (it's a boy!) and her silver became an adult! Congrats, bd!

wahmbulance HELP NEEDED! wahmbulance

DarkWyvernwings's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.8 days left to become an adult!

Im Your Lucid Nightmare's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. have only 2.5 days left to hatch! Her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. have only 2.6 days left to mature!

Babies afflicted with S3 (Soft Shell or Sick) disease.

NONE! Yippee! biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:34 pm

Going on walkies again with a substantially smaller crowd...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Eggie. :3

[url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/lPqO][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/lPqO.gif[/img][/url]

Sapphire Seven

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:16 pm

Sapphire Seven
Eggie. :3

[url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/lPqO][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/lPqO.gif[/img][/url]

You got another golden egg, Shareta! gonk I keep missing the metallics. Stupid slow connection... *grumble, grumble, grouch, complaining under my breath at my computer*...

xd Will post it in the Incubator! Congrats! biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:03 am

User Image
New egg arrive!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EGG

Devil_Tony_33

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:36 am

Devil_Tony_33
User Image
New egg arrive!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EGG

Putting it in the Incubator! Thanks! biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:07 am

Update...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Saturday, June 14, at 1:00 pm ET

*GOOD NEWS*

All four of sleepypandie's eggs hatched after a little walking around!

justkittykat's gray hatchling and her split and black eggs are now all healthy!

Aldora21's green hatchling is also well!

And while I was on walkies with my dragon parade, bd004's dragons not only beat their illnesses, but her split changed colors (it's a boy!) and her silver became an adult! Congrats, bd!

Im Your Lucid Nightmare's red and pink hatchlings became adults!

DarkWyvernwings's green vine hatchling grew up!

wahmbulance HELP NEEDED! wahmbulance

justkittykat's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. have only 1.9 day left to hatch completely!

Im Your Lucid Nightmare's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. have only 2 days left to hatch completely!

Babies afflicted with S3 (Soft Shell or Sick) disease.

NONE! Yippee! biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:06 am

I know I should probably not do this cause my laptop is currently broken and my Gaia time will be limited but I could not ignore this abandon. one of the few I have yet to get.
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games