Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:02 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"Not likely!" Chiyo shouted. She prefromed several seals. "Reverse Gust!" Suddenly the wind blew toward her creating a vacum effect on Geku.
As the wind blew him towards Chiyo he turned to face her. Since the last few years, he had lost weight due to depression, his face was hollow, his eyes were bloodshot and hand small bags underthem. "What are you going to do? Take revenge for Mai? Turn me in?" Geku asked, her dryly. "I've got nothing to lose, Chiyo,"

Chiyo was shocked when she saw his face. He was indeed thinner than his picture. She released the jutsu and stood beofre the broken man. "Why are you here?" she asked in a whispered voice.
"Thats what I was thinking, Chiyo, I really am out of my mind, aren't I?" He said as he dropped to his knees.

Chiyo was far from giving sympathy to the killer, but she did reserve a small amount of pity for him. "Perhaps there is a little bit of you that wants things resolved. There is obviously something you refuse to let go."
"Yeah. Uh, no. I'm most definately not walkin' into that house, not now anyway... maybe you can't arrest me another time, Chiyo-san" Geku said, casually flicking a kunai into a bush. An ANBU officer slumped out of it. "I must be going now"

"Wait!" Chiyo shouted. "My and Mai's husbands vanished. They were looking for you."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:05 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Chiyo was shocked when she saw his face. He was indeed thinner than his picture. She released the jutsu and stood beofre the broken man. "Why are you here?" she asked in a whispered voice.
"Thats what I was thinking, Chiyo, I really am out of my mind, aren't I?" He said as he dropped to his knees.

Chiyo was far from giving sympathy to the killer, but she did reserve a small amount of pity for him. "Perhaps there is a little bit of you that wants things resolved. There is obviously something you refuse to let go."
"Yeah. Uh, no. I'm most definately not walkin' into that house, not now anyway... maybe you can't arrest me another time, Chiyo-san" Geku said, casually flicking a kunai into a bush. An ANBU officer slumped out of it. "I must be going now"

"Wait!" Chiyo shouted. "My and Mai's husbands vanished. They were looking for you."
"I suppose they were after my blood and all, sorry, I haven't seen 'em, I'll contact you if I do. If the Kuzakage spares my life," Geku muttered as he walked off.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:08 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"I suppose they were after my blood and all, sorry, I haven't seen 'em, I'll contact you if I do. If the Kuzakage spares my life," Geku muttered as he walked off.

"I know I can't garruntee forgivness, but helping us find them will go a long way." Chiyo responded. "Please. Don't just vanish."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:03 pm
Akira had sensed the events outside as he had settled his students and had to do some extra explaining to Ryuuko about his father in private, something he took very well for how old he was, though he told him to lay down anyway.

He was feeling somewhat dizzy as he exit the house, something he attributed to the fight from earlier, though he folded down his outer shirt anyway so his upper body was covered only a baggy white shirt. He scratched his arm and when he brought it away he noticed his skin was very hot where he had sratched, too. He also notice some of his skin was peeling on either arm, and though he couldn't see it one arm looked pale and coldly blue and one was of a hot red color. "Looks like I need a checkup," Akira said as he pulled his over shirt back up but did not fold it closed. He noticed a strange radiance in his mind's eye from a group of shadows, though he wrote it off as he walked over to where Chyio was.

"Who is this?" Akira asked as he walked up from behind Chyio "One of your friends?" Akira could not have identified Geku as he had not met him before and wante posters didn't provide Akira with the way of seeing someone he needed, so he could not tell this was Geku.  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:12 pm
liz_bliz
Akira had sensed the events outside as he had settled his students and had to do some extra explaining to Ryuuko about his father in private, something he took very well for how old he was, though he told him to lay down anyway.

He was feeling somewhat dizzy as he exit the house, something he attributed to the fight from earlier, though he folded down his outer shirt anyway so his upper body was covered only a baggy white shirt. He scratched his arm and when he brought it away he noticed his skin was very red where he had sratched, too red. He notice some of his skin was peeling on either arm, though the other are looked pale and coldly blue instead of a hot red color. "Looks like I need a checkup," Akira said as he pulled his over shirt back up but did not fold it closed. He noticed a strange radiance in his mind's eye from a group of shadows, though he wrote it off as he walked over to where Chyio was.

"Who is this?" Akira asked as he walked up from behind Chyio "One of your friends?" Akira could not have identified Geku as he had not met him before and wante posters didn't provide Akira with the way of seeing someone he needed, so he could not tell this was Geku.

Chiyo looked over at Akira. "Before asking questions like that, perhaps it's best if you tell me who you are first?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:50 pm
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

He was feeling somewhat dizzy as he exit the house, something he attributed to the fight from earlier, though he folded down his outer shirt anyway so his upper body was covered only a baggy white shirt. He scratched his arm and when he brought it away he noticed his skin was very hot where he had sratched, too. He also notice some of his skin was peeling on either arm, and though he couldn't see it one arm looked pale and coldly blue and one was of a hot red color. "Looks like I need a checkup," Akira said as he pulled his over shirt back up but did not fold it closed. He noticed a strange radiance in his mind's eye from a group of shadows, though he wrote it off as he walked over to where Chyio was.

Chiyo looked over at Akira. "Before asking questions like that, perhaps it's best if you tell me who you are first?"
"You don't remeber?" Akira said, "I'm hurt. Anyway, I'm Yochimu Akira, at your service." Akira said as he placed the bottom of his wrist on top of the ends of his sword hilts, restinf them their like the sword butts were arm rests and did a slight bow.  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:12 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
liz_bliz
[[I'm gone for a few days and look at that, i missed allt that. BTW Someone gonna take the needles out of Rio's neck or are just gonna let him sleep some more?]]

Eiju bitten his tumb at Kenji's warning and whiped the small amoutn of blood on both of his shoes. When he did seals and markings along the shoe glowed and Eiju was gone in a blur, his enchentments doing their work. He began to close in at high speeds to Ifuuki, or whatever she was now.

[[i knew i smelled a possesion XP]]

[I knew it way before you did ^^]]

Kenji was just a blur and a flicker, moving from roof top to roof top. Soon they would have to stop and actually run. Far ahead, he can see Matsuda coming. "Dammit... must... catch her..."
The flock of ravens closed in on Matsuda, though Eiju was not far behind. Mastuda stopped, it seemed she sensed them coming.
"Oh (insert swear and profanities)!!! Euji-san!! She's closing in on Matsuda!!!" Kenji looked around, his eyes reverting to Ryuuringan, looking for Euji-san, but nothing. "Damn..." He tried to increase his speed...
"Oh s**t," Eiju said as he concetrated his charka and made a seal on his left eye, unleashing the seal to 'borrow' his sister's Kakuseigan so he could preform a taijutsu that only a special eye like the Kakuseigan could allow him to do correctly.

He tensed every muscle in his body even as he flushed them with charka to increase their strength and durability to as they would not snap against what he was to preform. He aimed himself at the flock of ravens as he said, "TENKEN!" and his already black blur of a body was gone in a blink, just moving so insanely fast you couldn't see him with the normal eye, bearly visible by abnormal eyes as well. It was the yin house's strongest taijutsu, and when you said strongest in the yin house, it ment fastest, and when you said yin house and fastest, you ment; 'so fast you could spin heads off'

He aimed his attack at the high speed attack at the ravens trying to hit them all in their respective heads with percise strikes as he streaked by like lightning, shooting high into the sky before he stopped and began to fall in his losing fight to gravity. As he fell he try to see if he had done anything to stop the ravens.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:28 pm
Ryuuko still couldn't sleep after what Akira had told him. My dad's missing now too? Why is this happening to all of us?. It wasn't fair and to Ryuuko tthat made it not right, still niave in that way, thinking the world should, and could be fair all around.

He snuck out of the house, hopping he could get some fresh air at least. He wore his father's old tree, the one he had given Ryuuko before he left the vortex region. He walked along for a while, a clump of shadows travling near him in eh darkness, undetecable by any but asstute, jonin eyes, or some kekki genkai eyes.

He reached two other young boys getting ready to spar and decided to watch them, remembering the sparring Akira had had he, Hotaru and Shuuki do, it was a fun way to work on their skills and keep their senses honed and sharp. That was before Hotaru stared being so sharp and cold toward Ryuuko. Ryuuko's grandfather, Raith had told him something about, 'Tenka-san's way of thinking', but Ryuuko didn't quite understand. He continued to watch the two from a distance.  

liz_bliz_inc

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:36 am
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

"You don't remeber?" Akira said, "I'm hurt. Anyway, I'm Yochimu Akira, at your service." Akira said as he placed the bottom of his wrist on top of the ends of his sword hilts, restinf them their like the sword butts were arm rests and did a slight bow.
"Ah. Yochimu-san. I was just leaving, I don't mean any trouble here," Geku said with a swift bow. He turned to walk past Chiyo, "I've got nothing to lose, Chiyo, I'll look for them. I can't promise that I'll find them," Geku whispered to Chiyo, out of Akira's earshot. A fresh breeze blew past the ninjas and Geku had vanished.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:42 am
Silly Genji
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

"Ah. Yochimu-san. I was just leaving, I don't mean any trouble here," Geku said with a swift bow. He turned to walk past Chiyo, "I've got nothing to lose, Chiyo, I'll look for them. I can't promise that I'll find them," Geku whispered to Chiyo, out of Akira's earshot. A fresh breeze blew past the ninjas and Geku had vanished.

Chiyo sighed. "I don't know if that was the best thing to do, but I hope it works out." She fixed her robes which were disheveled by her jutsu and headed back inside. Right before she entered she turned to Akira. "Yochimu-san, would you like some tea?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:52 am
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo sighed. "I don't know if that was the best thing to do, but I hope it works out." She fixed her robes which were disheveled by her jutsu and headed back inside. Right before she entered she turned to Akira. "Yochimu-san, would you like some tea?"
"Why thank you," Akira said as he gave another slight bow and let his hands hang down. "And please, call me Akira," he said with a smile as they went inside. "There's no need for such formality is there Chiyo-san?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:58 am
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
"Why thank you," Akira said as he gave another slight bow and let his hands hang down. "And please, call me Akira," he said with a smile as they went inside. "There's no need for such formality is there Chiyo-san?"

Chiyo raised an eyebrow. "There is when you get to be my age Yochimu-san."
Mai entered the living area and saw Chiyo soaked. "What happened? Did you go somewhere Chiyo-san?"
Chiyo smiled. "Would you mind making some tea Mai-san? We have a visitor." She walked in the other room to change. Kiko walked out and saw Akira. "Who are you?" she asked bluntly.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:32 am
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze

Mai entered the living area and saw Chiyo soaked. "What happened? Did you go somewhere Chiyo-san?"
Chiyo smiled. "Would you mind making some tea Mai-san? We have a visitor." She walked in the other room to change. Kiko walked out and saw Akira. "Who are you?" she asked bluntly.
"A friend little one," Akira said with a kind smile. "And who are you, are you Chiyo-san's child?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:32 am
liz_bliz
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
liz_bliz
[[I'm gone for a few days and look at that, i missed allt that. BTW Someone gonna take the needles out of Rio's neck or are just gonna let him sleep some more?]]

Eiju bitten his tumb at Kenji's warning and whiped the small amoutn of blood on both of his shoes. When he did seals and markings along the shoe glowed and Eiju was gone in a blur, his enchentments doing their work. He began to close in at high speeds to Ifuuki, or whatever she was now.

[[i knew i smelled a possesion XP]]

[I knew it way before you did ^^]]

Kenji was just a blur and a flicker, moving from roof top to roof top. Soon they would have to stop and actually run. Far ahead, he can see Matsuda coming. "Dammit... must... catch her..."
The flock of ravens closed in on Matsuda, though Eiju was not far behind. Mastuda stopped, it seemed she sensed them coming.
"Oh (insert swear and profanities)!!! Euji-san!! She's closing in on Matsuda!!!" Kenji looked around, his eyes reverting to Ryuuringan, looking for Euji-san, but nothing. "Damn..." He tried to increase his speed...
"Oh s**t," Eiju said as he concetrated his charka and made a seal on his left eye, unleashing the seal to 'borrow' his sister's Kakuseigan so he could preform a taijutsu that only a special eye like the Kakuseigan could allow him to do correctly.

He tensed every muscle in his body even as he flushed them with charka to increase their strength and durability to as they would not snap against what he was to preform. He aimed himself at the flock of ravens as he said, "TENKEN!" and his already black blur of a body was gone in a blink, just moving so insanely fast you couldn't see him with the normal eye, bearly visible by abnormal eyes as well. It was the yin house's strongest taijutsu, and when you said strongest in the yin house, it ment fastest, and when you said yin house and fastest, you ment; 'so fast you could spin heads off'

He aimed his attack at the high speed attack at the ravens trying to hit them all in their respective heads with percise strikes as he streaked by like lightning, shooting high into the sky before he stopped and began to fall in his losing fight to gravity. As he fell he try to see if he had done anything to stop the ravens.

The raven exploded into smoke as his attacks struck. The smoke formed into a huge cloud which attached itself to Matsuda's shoulder. It shrank and formed Ifuuki's outline and when she fully formed, she took off down her arm. Matsuda, upon realizing what was going on tried to slap her off, but missed by a fraction of an inch. She dived forward and touched the urn with Yoma's stricken body. The entire area was consumed with light.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:33 am
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze

"A friend little one," Akira said with a kind smile. "And who are you, are you Chiyo-san's child?"
Kiko gave a confused look. "How did you know that? Aren't you blind?" she asked bluntly once again.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games