Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:58 pm
((Logging soon.
DO NOT GO THROUGH THE DOOR UNTIL I'M ON TO TELL WHAT HAPPENS!
You may be surprised.))

"From where?" Alastair asked before freezing up, "You're right, I feel it too, lad."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:03 pm
Jordan walked around until he found where it was coming from. A door that led into snow? "What the ******** is this?" Jordan said beckoning everyone over.

((Ok.))  

Anchou

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:14 pm
At least that was what Jordan assumed.
The chill was coming from a closed door.
Jordan tried to open it. It wouldn't budge.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:10 pm
Gwen readjusted her glasses unconsciously. "Maybe it's bolted from the other side," she suggested, looking around for other options apart from going back downstairs. She REALLY didn't want to go back downstairs if she could help it, even with this physically capable group to look after her. Then again, if she ever wanted to find Gregory, she was doubtless going to have to turn the entire house upside-down. Which meant- "So... How do we get in?"  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

SirBayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:14 am
((YAY! THE SILLEH TIME APPROACHETH))

"We could... kick it down?" Juliet offered, but obviously didn't have much of an idea either. Orion's tale was interesting, but she explained it away to herself as his being demi-concious. These things happened, didn't they?

It really didn't matter. What still really mattered to her was whatever had happened to her father, and given what was going on here, that was in serious question. If everyone else who had come through here had developed some sort of ability or disease or something...

...would her father even be visible by the time she found him? The answer was she didn't know what would've happened to him, or even if her father would really be her father. She'd have to put a certain amount of trust in whatever, but...

"Alastair, I know it would be good to stay and rest, but... we don't know what happened to my father, and... given what's going on around here, I'm not so sure it's going to be anything good. He could be in serious danger for his life."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:16 am
Gwen looked at the older woman, surprised to find herself a little reassured by the fact that someone was in basically the same position she was. Danger or no danger, Gregory was doubtless in serious trouble; he might be dead of a drug overdose for all she knew. "So... should we search the rest of the house? I sort of rushed past the two bottom floors."  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

Anchou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:24 am
((The door was closed? ******** tried pulling it open as hard as he could. When it didn't budge, he kicked it in frustration. "Well, where to now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:23 pm
Alastair nodded, "Exploring the manor might be a better idea, we need to find your dad ASAP."
He looked around at the tower room's various doors, "What about the other doors? They seem to be numbered..."  

NativeForeigner

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:01 pm
"Probably doors we can't see as well as open, Jordan and Orion found one that came into a mirror back in the theater area...Insane is the only word for it" he groaned and pressed back against a wall into the shadows. Almost instantly the acheing of his senses became a cool ebbing feeling like the heat draining away in the shade on a hot summers day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:49 pm
"Well, choose your poison" Jordan said grinning and gesturing towards the numbered doors.  

Anchou

SirBayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:56 pm
"I don't care," Juliet declared, rather irately. "Just choose a door and we'll go."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:16 pm
Gwen nodded, moved to the door marked with '2', and cautiously tried to open it. She was more than ready to slam it shut at a moment's notice.  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:34 pm
Door 2, unlike door 1, swung open rather easily.
Dry air rushed through the open door and the smell of unclean air filled the room.
Beyond the door was pitch black.

"Well," Alastair said heavily, "Let's see what's behind door number 2, lads."

He moved to go through the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:37 pm
Jordan laughed "ready yourselves for death! I don't think we're walking out of this alive." Jordan rushed next to Gwen's side. He didn't want to be in the very front, so he would share it.  

Anchou

SirBayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:43 pm
Juliet hesitated for half a second, then drew her Five-seveN and marched in after Alastair.

((THE SILLEH TIME APPROACHETH))  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games