Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:05 pm
((Navo needs to get punched through a window again))
Seraph had nothing to do while he waited to he sat down adjusting little things on the wreath

((WHy isn't Nia talking anymore D: ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:06 pm
ooc:// xD one of his many charms razz plus he is a city boy, city and nature doesnt really go good together with him o.o
Navo yawned and laid back down on the couch playing with his tail, he murred happily chewing and swatting at it.  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:17 pm
" Excuse my mate. He is well I don't know.." She glared at him

" It's uhh ok I guess." He looked at the sculpture as she worked and stared at it and the picture tears coming to his eyes.

-------------------
( sorries seraph...)

" Nina watched him.
" Can I help with anything? She grinned. but her eyes were a bit pained.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:21 pm
Navo blinked looking at Sophie"what I do"he asked nibbling on his tail"I didnt offend nature man did I"he asked clearly that is what he was going to call him from now on...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:22 pm
"Well, how good is your caligraphy?" he handed her a special pen "My writting sucks, but this man wants it hand written, on traditional paper" he gave her the paper "Big and uh..black" ((Arah is..uh..passed on right)) "Arah"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:27 pm
Kuro walked up to his room waiting for the cake to finish. He decided to read, he walked to his book-shelve and pulled out The Shining, by Stephen King . He was on the part where Jack has gone mad and is trying to kill Wendy and Danny with a mallet. He finished the last 40 pages quickly and shut the book. 'Well, that was a nice story" He said aloud to himself. He started to smell chocolate and quickly ran down stairs. "The cake is done!" He announced to everyone in the shop. He took oven mits and took out the cake slowly and put it on the table. He gazed at it his stomach rumbling.  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:27 pm
" Very good actually."
She grabbed the pen and looked at the small piece of paper.
" What do I write?"

(( yes she is sad awww ) crying

----------------------------------
Sophie glared at Navo.
" He has a name. Mind you I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. I would hold your tongue or no cake and couch for you."

" I'm sorry Tante I don't.. he's not ever that mean or mean at all."
Her ears lowered down and she finished carving the wings.
" All done."
She got up brushed it off an showed it to him.

He started crying silent tears and hugged her.
" I... sorry little one."
"She patted his back It's ok . I miss her too you know your two were like my only family."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:36 pm
Navo coughed and went outside, he looked around to make sure none were looking as he slipped a cig into his mouth and lit it, the sun was slowly coming down, the amber of the cig glowed gentle in the coming dark...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:40 pm
Tante sighed and hugged her once more before grabbing his merchandise and paying.
" Visit soon friend."
He left

" Navo where did you go? She walked in the direction he went."

(( eek ewww))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:44 pm
ooc:// xD
Navo breathed in and released, when he heard the Badger and Sophie coming he grabbed the cig threw it on the ground and crushed it. He took out a donut and chewed happily, hopeing no one would notice the smell..  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:49 pm
The badger leaned in to her inaudible to Navo,
" By the way your mate smells of nicotine."
Sophie looked at him as he left.
She went over to Navo and kissed him playing with his tongue.
" You have been smoking...."

(( navo's gina get his a** kicked lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:51 pm
Navo blinked and acted innocent by kissing her back"nope, some bum walked by and blew a buff on me"he coughed and smiled  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:53 pm
((If seraph finds out about a smoker..it won't be pretty))
Seraph nodded "Perfect, now, the name ARAH across it, and there is an indian saying to write under it, JUST AS THE SUN WARMS THE EARTH,LOVE WARMS OUR LIVES.he says it was her favorite native saying, can you use the brush, instead of a pen though..make it as traditional as possible"

ARAH

"JUST AS THE SUN WARMS THE EARTH, LOVE WARMS OUR LIVES."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:53 pm
She pushed him back
" I can't believe you.... i could taste it in your frenching." She walked back in to the kitchen and started eating the batter.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:55 pm
Nia dipped the brush and skillfully wrote :

Arah
JUST AS THE SUN WARMS THE EARTH,LOVE WARMS OUR LIVES

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games