Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:19 pm
' Get that damn thing out of the ship." She walked over to it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:30 pm
Seraph looked between the two, contemplating ways  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:51 pm
" Fry his circuits?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:58 pm
Linda sighed "I'm mean, but not THAT mean"

Seraph chuckled "I am"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:00 pm
" So Am I.. I'lll rip them out if you just open him up and ..." she extended her claws  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:07 pm
Seraph looked at her "Dont..you..dare..not yet"

((We need wolfbane permish..I want to kill him though, he makes his characters horrible!! Like Navo...the streaking smoker))  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:50 pm
" B but o fine!"

(( i know i second that ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:45 am
User Image
ooc:// I thought the streaking smoker was pretty funny o3o, you have my permission to throw GW out into space but he will find his way back >3>

Narun stopped twitching and his eyes regained coloration. He just seemed to be sleeping now, little drops of sweat trickling down his face and onto the floor. He shivered like he was cold but it stopped...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:38 am
Cortana sat beside him and pulled him onto her lap stroking him." Sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:47 pm
Linda smiled an evil grin "Everyone get out of the bay..I'm gonna have fun" she walked over to the lock

Seraph grabbed Narun and brung everyone out, he stopped and let Seramiphia watch from the safe window

Linda grabbed the level and looked at Gw "SEE YA a*****e!" she flippe dit and the vacum of space brung Gw out, as he came out Linda checked to make sure of no tracers, Gw oculd find his way to them from at least a year if they went into hyperspace jump  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:37 pm
User Image
GW floated off into the vaccum of space, drifting off slowly. Narun's breathing was normal but he just seemed to be sleeping. He whimpered and his hands twitched like a dog who was having a nightmare.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:00 pm
Linda closed the lock and walked to Seraph "Oh yah, I programed a small thing into his brain, instead of fearing you, he now believes you aare his best friend, which is how we all wanted it" SHe walked by them and was about to jump the ship to hyper

Seraph looked at Narun in his arms "Thats it then? well, at least I dont have to deal with his running now" Seraph walked everyone to the med bay  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:32 pm
seramiphia followed  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:10 pm
User Image
Narun kept whimpering and doing cute little kicks in his sleep like a cute puppy that was having a bad dream. He was a little sweaty and kept doing his little cute kicks. The whimpering kept going on and on...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:37 pm
Seraph looekd at him "Narun" he said poking him with his nose "Narun, wakey wakey" he watched him smiling  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff