Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:09 pm
Sora saw Arkanna and Kaoru and smiled. Running up to them she waves, "Hey guys!"

Hero just sat on one of the many boulders and watched, tiredly.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:18 pm
Arkanna waved lightly and walked to Hero, interested in how he has been, "Haven't seen you in awhile.." she said amused, leaning on the same boulder as he. Then looking up at him with flickering green eyes, "What have you been doing?" she questioned curiously, "Playing with Taki?" she teased.

Kaoru waved and smiled as Sora came up, "Hiya Sora! Long time no see!" he grinned happily and watched Arkanna move instantly to Hero. He tilted his head lightly and whispered in Sora's ear, "What's with her? DOes she always go straight to him?"

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:24 pm
Hero watched her, and shrugged. "Busy I guess.. You?" He then lightly growled at Arkanna's comment. "You better watch what you say... you might be in a dirty grave next time."

Sora shrugged and smiled at Kaoru, "I have no idea!" Then she paused before asking, "How have you been Kaoru? Your family?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:33 pm
Arkanna laughed and looked down, "I see.." then smirked and looked back up, "I know.." she added in.

Kaoru nodded and looked away from them, "I've been good actually, and the others are doing well..." he thought for a moment, "I believe that Jin is teaching Sai some new figthing techniques.." he said lightly, still thinking, "I belive they won't be around for awhile.." Then he smiled and looked at Sora, "What about you?"

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:35 pm
Hero looked at Arkanna again then noticed Sora and Kaoru whispering, "I'm betting you a million dollars that they are talking about us." He whispered.

Sora smiled and nodded, "I've been good. Making sure Mr. Sleepy Bear doesn't sleep all day." Then her smile grew a bit wider as she whispered, "Did you know Hero got a new sister? He adopted her into the family."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:44 pm
Arkanna looked wearily over at Kaoru and Sora, "Probably.." she nodded and yawned lightly. Pulling herself from the rock she looked at Hero, "I say we should go find a place and sleep away from everyone else..." she commented lightly only to Hero. Her arms still folded across her chest.

Kaoru looked surprised, "Really?! That's neat!" he said in a raised whisper, but calmed down and nodded, "What's she like?" he questioned cuiously.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:48 pm
Hero nodded and yawned slightly, "I saw a cave not to far away.." He said, chuckling a bit.

Sora nodded, "Yes!" She then thought about it for a moment, "She is really quiet and shy. She really depends on Hero because if somebody else that she doesn't know comes towards them she grips his shirt." She smiled, "It's really cute!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:57 pm
Arkanna nods and starts to walk away, "Let's go before they see.." She teased and grinned lightly.

Kaoru smiled, "Kiwaii! She sounds really cool." he commented happily, "Is she with the others right now?" he asked, seeing as though Hero was with them.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:02 pm
Hero watched her for a moment then chuckled. Noticing Kaoru and Sora were very intrested in their conversation that they didn't even notice they were leaving. Standing up he starts to follow Arkanna, wanting a nap.

Sora smiled and nodded, "She is with Tumorias and Sora!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:12 pm
Arkanna looked back, surprised ot see Hero actually following. Stopping, she let him catch up, "I don't know where your cave is so you have to lead.." she mentioned, still walking beside him.

((you just said Sora..when you're playing Sora O.O))

Kaoru nodded, returning his hands into his sleeves, "I see.."

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:17 pm
Hero nodded and led to the big cave. After about 5 minutes of walking he points to a very big cave ahead of them "There it is." He said calmly as he turned into his wolf form and walked towards it.

((O_o! Whoops! Sorry! >_< ))

Sora nodded back, "Let's see if we can't find Tumorias and little Suyuri so you could meet her!" She paused for a second, "Well, if you wanted too."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:22 pm
Arkanna followed Hero, but stayed in her human form. She was too tired to change, walking into the cave she sat at the mouth and sighed lightly. Then looked over at Hero.

Kaoru nodded, "That sounds good to me!" he said excitedly, "That way Heor and Arkanna can have some time alone." he added in and looked ot where they use to be. Kaoru's eyes widen, "Hey they left!"

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:25 pm
Hero slowly walked into the cave and laid next to a rock that was in it. Turning into his human form again. Putting his hands behind his head he opened an eye and looked at Arkanna and smirked some, "Now, aren't we the best escapers ever?" He asked joking.

Sora eyes widened as she looked at the empty rock, "What!?" She was surprised.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:39 pm
Arkanna smirked, laughing lightly, "Maybe so.." she replied and looked over at him, "If they hadn't been wrapped up in a conversation it would have never been easy.." she said lightly and looked around the cave. It was actually a good size.

Kaoru blinked, "They must have bailed when we were chatting away.." he said, thinking of something.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:14 am
Hero chuckled and looked back up at the ceiling, "Yes, that is always true." He let a smile smile creep on his lips, "I always like a challenge though."

Sora nodded, "Them losers! I wasn't able to talk to Arkanna!" She pouted some.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games