Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:54 pm
"Is something wrong?" Judith asked Drake. He looked worried, Koko should have been back by now.

--

After having no luck with the police, mainly from Lillin insulting their practice and calling the sheriff fat, Mason and her were wandering down the streets. Lillin figured that killers strike at night so they'd have a better chance at finding something then.
Mason sighed, they were never going to find anything if they kept wandering up and down the same street. He was proven wrong when they witnessed someone drag an unconscious girl into a car and drive off.
And now here he was, chasing the car, trying to avoid losing Lillin at the same time because his strides were much longer.
Mason was losing the car, no surprise considering they were up against a car. He panted as he tried to run faster, to avoid losing it.
Lillin suddenly yelled a random sequence of numbers and letter.
Mason tried to look back while running.
"What!?"
"354-HDT!"
"What does that mean?" He yelled back.
"License plate!" She cried and grinned triumphantly.

[I don't know how license plates are formatted where you guys are so I just did how they are in Vegas.]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:06 am
[lol k]

Drake trie dot listen to the conversation Fayt was having with someone else while talking to him.

"Look kid, I didn't ask if you were allowed to drive a car, I asked if you could drive a car. As in can-you-operate-a-car-and-not-crash-and-die? Something's wrong i can feel it. Get your car and drive it round to Koko's house and me and Judith will join you, ok? Hurry up!"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:03 am
"I can drive if you can't!" Judith yelled so Fayt could hear on the other side.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:32 pm
"Good, good. So long as we have a car." Drake said, smiling at Judith, relived that she knew hwo to drive too. "Prithee get over here quickly, ok?" he ordered Fayt

[*is checking out Tudor words since Drake's getting stressed and tends ot slip into archaic words then* - aparntly 'duckies' was a way of referring to breasts. Henry 8th referred to Anne Boleyn's 'pretty duckies' in hsi letters, apparently. Somehow i MUST get that in for Drake to say! twisted whee ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:53 pm
Judith smiled back.
"We'll find her." She said.

[That's amazing. He does have to say that. xD]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:57 pm
Fayt held the phone away form his ear as Drake took to a bit of anger with him. "Fine, fine.....I coming," he replied hanging up. The other voice he heard must have been Judith....another vampire Koko mention during their talk. Just hom many vampires were there anyway?

"Something wrong?" Sam asked with a questioning look.

"Umm....just.....family issues," he replied. "Listen, I have to go...."

"Oh, ok...." Sam said. "I guess.....later." She retreated back down to the street towards her home-occasionally glancing back.

Fayt retreated to get the keys of his father's car and headed for the garage with Yoki trailing behind him. He pushed the button to open the garage door and nervously pulled out. Then pressed the same button again to close the garage. Carefully he checked the streets for cars and made his way to meet with Drake-passing the strange duo from earlier as he passed.

Deciding it was best to be out of site he pulled into the parking behind the shop. Bly rushed to the door inside the shop and barked. Yoki barked back in return.

----

Everything was still a bit hazy when Koko started coming around. She was cold and her head hurt. When she tried to moved she discovered her hands and feet were bound. "What?" she moaned trying to recall what happened. Slowly it returned.....Richard. She had known he a b*stard, but she hadn't of thought he would have gone this far.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:03 pm
Drake nodded tensely at Judith.
"I know, I know." he gave her hand a squeeze in thanks for just being there. He hoped he was ovverreacting. As Bly started barking at the door he opened it and hurrie doutside, to find Fayt and the car.

"Thank God, you made good time. Right, Judith you take over driving, please. He opened the door, apparently claiming shotgun."

[brb gotta wash the pots]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:10 pm
Judith waited for Fayt to get out then took the driver's seat. She waited until Fayt was in the back then backed out and whipped the car around.
"Which direction?" She asked.

Mason had stopped to catch his breath while Lillin walked around a bit looking for hints. Suddenly a car drove past and pulled into a shop's parking, a minute later the same car appeared again.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:16 pm
((K))

Fayt fumbled into the back seat with the dogs. Whether they liked it or not he was coming. Firstly he was worried for Koko....secondly he wanted to make sure they didn't crash the car.

--

Koko tested her bonds. Whatever drugs Richard used on her were still affecting her abilities. Otherwise she could have easily broken the restraints.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:19 pm
The car was still stopped in the middle of the road. Mason watched curiously and approached the car.
"Are you guys looking for the car that went by here a while ago?" He asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:19 pm
"i'm assuming she's soemwhere between her house and Faut's house. or at least that's where the car is, right?" Drake suggested, doing up his seatbelt as he talked.
"better start there. fayt- any ideas?"

Drake then looekd startled as a guy approached the car.
"who are you?"

[*still exploring Tudor stuff* ooh cool male fashion love it XD]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:34 pm
((sorry....got distracted by a vistor....))

"Use the dogs?" Fayt suggested as he gave the directions to Judith back to Koko's truck.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:39 pm
"Mason Bentson." He replied
"That's Lillin," He pointed to the girl wandering around the street.
"We saw a girl get abducted earlier, is that who you're looking for?" He asked, seeing the look of anxiety and worry on they faces.

Judith was about to drive away but Drake was talking to a boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:40 pm
"Good idea." Drake said, seeing as they had more sensitive noses than even vampires and they knew her best. it woudl slow down their speed, though.

"abducted?! s**t... ok,ok get in and hep us."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:44 pm
"Alright." Mason said then turned to Lillin and yelled for her to come over.
"We're looking for that car, come on." He said to her and squeezed into the backseat with Fayt and the two dogs.
"The car went that way and Lillin knows the license plate number." He said and pointed which way Judith should go.

"Alright." Judith replied and sped away as Mason directed.
"I hope she's alright." She mumbled now that they knew something was definitely wrong.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games