Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
*read first post* GUILD PROM!!! POST HERE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will be our prom king? 5 Days to decide! Vote....NOW!
Dymyr
29%
 29%  [ 9 ]
Joeyfish5/lolcats
19%
 19%  [ 6 ]
Articwolf-Kiba
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Connerthecreator
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
JDBReaper
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Millenium Joker
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:51 pm
But face it.

You love me.

Hard not to. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:52 pm
actually it's really easy not to. but hey, what ever you say.  

jessi_angel94_2

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:52 pm
You're deluded. Just admit you love me and will one day worship me, and we can all get along better. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:56 pm
hmm.....how about no. i won't just fal taht easily for anything.  

jessi_angel94_2

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:59 pm
It's painfully obvious that you need psychological help. It's impossible to not love a God, let along a funny guy, let alone a lovable person. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:02 pm
no, i'm just more of an independent person. i don't relly need people, i just prefer it. and besides, there are plenty of funny guys.  

jessi_angel94_2

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:06 pm
But none so such as I, my dear. For in the truth of it all, there is only one with the wit, charm, and psychosis to be at my level, with my brand of funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:08 pm
well, it is true that there is only one you, but i doubt that anyone would ever be on the level your on, nor could anyone be on the level i am on.
oh and sir, don't call me by my dear. ^^  

jessi_angel94_2

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:17 pm
My Dear, this will cease when I deem it shall, not a picosecond before.

And aye, there are none who can match me in.... areas. However, I am mystified as to what you mean by "Your level" in reference to yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:19 pm
well kind sir, that is for me and me alone to know. my life isn't an open book, nor is it as simple and questions and answers.  

jessi_angel94_2

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:26 pm
Hmm. Aye, all answers are revealed in due time. However, though not in this lifetime may I figure out thine mysteries. But they are of no import. What matters is the fact that greatness is given to those born and destined for it, not those who work for it. And the stars have been written, the universe has spoken. I am destined for marvelous things and for a greatness that has been unheard of as of yet. And your answers WILL be revealed to me, should I choose to seek them out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:28 pm
well,then you shall be searching for a very long time, should you even begin to seek them out. though you may feel as you were born for greatness, your path chosen, things due change. and just like the stars have an end, so must you.  

jessi_angel94_2

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:36 pm
Aye, my shell is that of a mere human. However, my legacy will live on. Statues will be raised in my honor and history books shall praise me as a king. And when my body expires, my soul shall live on in decadent pleasure and utmost serenity in the halls of Valhalla.
As the stars have ends, so do I. But an IDEA, a LEGACY- that is something that cannot die. It can be submerged... but eventually someone will find it again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:40 pm
yes, that is also true. but things also change throughout time, and can be interpreted in many different ways. perhaps, what you may want will end in the things you may hate. and even though you may think the idea or legacy will live on, it may be claimed by another. in this world, there is no one person that shares a common fate, nor do they always respect what others have made.  

jessi_angel94_2

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:47 pm
I recognize the lack of ethics amongst humans. I recognize the ability to take another's work as your own. But I am a chosen child of the world itself- one who will lead it to greatness or to ruin. And though there will be usurpers, I have something most don't- the ability to tell who is trustworthy and who isn't. So though you may to dissuade me, though you may not be a believer, time will tell. You shall see- this world will come together as one glorious entity, all under my leadership. And if not that, under the plans and Ideas I have laid out.  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff