Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:25 pm
*finally fanglong came into view*
me: we have to stop him now
stone: right
fang: *nodds then creates a wind current that stopped fanglong*
fanglong: u dare to defy me again
me: stop this at once master  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:27 pm
Zero looked at Kura. He sighed."Do you know where Alure or Hikari are?"He asked.

Kura shook her head."They disappeared."She told him.  

Blind Anbu

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Shizuka had run off, leaving Makoto with Kokoro. While she was running, she came across Zero and Kura. She transformed, then stood up, looking at the two siblings. "I see those fragile ends have been rejoined, haven't they?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:32 pm
Kokoro looked at the space as Makoto revealed it "If you say so..." she muttered as she crawled in.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:33 pm
Zero looked at Shizuka."Yeah,Where is Hikari and Alure?"Zero asked her.

All of Kura's ninja dogs appeared at her side. They looked at Shzuka as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:35 pm
*then a fight broke out between fanglong and the 3 of us broke out*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:37 pm
Alure looked to the horizont, his eyes changed to the mangekyo, he took out the yamato and smiled, "Lets end this... now" he gripped the sword tightly...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:39 pm
"She is with Alure, keeping him far away from Fanglong." Shizuka muttered. She shook her head sadly. "I'd tell you more, but sadly, I'm not sure where they are exactly. She's with her cousin as well... Migoto Hyuuga. Have you heard of her?"

Makoto followed her, closing the space behind her. The crawl space lead to Hikari's realm, where he spotted Hikari, Alure, and Harimi. Makoto thought. "Hikari nii-san!" Makoto ran up to his sister and hugged her. "You're all right! I did exactly what you asked!" He smiled at her, very proud.

"Thank you nii-chan." Hikari patted his head, her emotionless mask kept in place. "Kokoro... thank you for coming. You are safer here than you are outside."  

iTammie-chan

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:42 pm
Zero looked at her. He remembered hearing the name from someplace.He shook his head."Not personally."He replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:43 pm
Kokoro scratched the back of her head "Ah no problem.....I guess your right about that..." she muttered looking around she looked at Alure "Niisan...I'm glad your okay..." she said with a small smile.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:43 pm
*then all 3 of us were defeated only this time we were in crators covered in blood and a bunch of broken bones*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:46 pm
Alure smiled to her sister, when he suddenly sensed something, " 3 chakras had started to fade, we must hurry up" Alure said, looking to Hikari...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:55 pm
"No... we have to stay here for now." Hikari sighed. "We can't use chakra, and we can't allow him to catch out scent."

"Those were my brother's chakras." Harimi sighed.

"Nii-san...?" Makoto looked at his sister's eyes. "You look different."
"I know." Hikari muttered.

Shizuka sighed. "Um... Tenten and Neji's kid? The only Hyuuga without the Byakugan? NEVER MIND!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:02 pm
Alure sitted in the ground, "What could be happening outside" he said when he remembered something, he asked, <You must get out of here if you dont want them to get hurt...> he said calmly...

Alure closed his eyes, he needed a plan to get to the tails directly, it was going to be very difficult...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:17 pm
Migoto finally found Alure and Hikari, also spotting the others with them. "Wow... I missed a lot." Migoto sighed.

Hikari looked at Alure. He was definitely planning something. "Alure, you're not going anywhere without us, remember that. We're all in this together." (OMG.. High school musicalness... No!)  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games