Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:00 am
Nope ~ they are there to stay ~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:26 am
COMPLETELY USELESS QUESTION HO

In the Clean Up Duty RP, Malodore found and carried both a tattered coat and a discarded human hand. Did they come back to Halloween with it and if so, are there any odd properties/results? Or are they just inert and boring?  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:49 pm
Also a SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE inquiry:

Am I reading it right, that Caelius' shockwave attack affects Amityville students only, and Hunters do not have to roll for shockwave damage?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:05 pm
Sosiqui
Also a SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE inquiry:

Am I reading it right, that Caelius' shockwave attack affects Amityville students only, and Hunters do not have to roll for shockwave damage?

That is correct for the most recent round (p43) in Space!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:06 pm
Sosiqui
COMPLETELY USELESS QUESTION HO

In the Clean Up Duty RP, Malodore found and carried both a tattered coat and a discarded human hand. Did they come back to Halloween with it and if so, are there any odd properties/results? Or are they just inert and boring?

They CAN come back to Halloween with it, but there are no odd properties to it. The coat looks oddly...familiar, white with gold trim, but it doesn't give much away, not to mention its just a very small piece of a coat, BUT the human hand dissipates upon arriving in Halloween ** I totally forgot the TiH lore rules LOL.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:13 pm
FOR HUNTERS

If we use 'Defend' does that count toward a weapon charge, or does it only count if you use offensive attacks?  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:25 pm
Is it possible to break a pumpkin pill in half to share between two people for only half the heals? If so, is it they heal only until half their max HP (ie. going from 3HP to 15HP for Y1) or do they heal exactly half their HP and add it to their current (ie. 3HP to 18HP for Y1)?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:07 pm
Eight
FOR HUNTERS

If we use 'Defend' does that count toward a weapon charge, or does it only count if you use offensive attacks?

It counts so long as you're blocking with the weapon. If you block and the attack hits your arms, then that doesn't count. xD Keep in mind that blocking isn't also just blocking -- it's also dodging too!

Ol-j-man
Is it possible to break a pumpkin pill in half to share between two people for only half the heals? If so, is it they heal only until half their max HP (ie. going from 3HP to 15HP for Y1) or do they heal exactly half their HP and add it to their current (ie. 3HP to 18HP for Y1)?

It is not possible to break a pumpkin pill. They're the solid, condensed version of Fear. If crushed, the effects of the pill will be immediately absorbed by the person who crushed it. If you take a pill and crush it with a rock, then the Fear inside the pill will dissipate into the surrounding area and be wasted.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:37 pm
Oh, hello there!

Is boo-beating allowed in the couch room? biggrin If yes, what is our HP at?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:41 pm
pinchmonster
Oh, hello there!

Is boo-beating allowed in the couch room? biggrin If yes, what is our HP at?

It is not! So sorry~  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:58 am
In the previous round, Cael drained a lot of FEAR from Shun to recharge his weapon, leaving him feeling incredibly weakened. I know his nat ability is locked down for the rest of the battle but how long do the other effects last (the almost blind/deaf/can barely move bits), especially since there was just a FEAR surge on the field from Red's Aoe effect?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:03 am
Just clarifying on the death/FEAR surge thing: if a Hunter rolls an auto-death number, because of the FEAR surge they aren't dead but only MOSTLY dead, and it's damage beyond 0 that knocks them into the Insanity/badbadbadplace?

At 0, can you heal yourself or are you too disoriented to do so?

edit: oh god I keep editing this ******** question because derp but - also how does the HP drop affect weapon charges? Does your FEAR shield going down also negate any charges built up or are they retained?  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:28 am
Bul was at 30/40, fire did 30 dmg, this means he's dead yea? Or are we counting negatives? if hes not dead then he'd be at 5/40 yes?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:40 am
Blade Kuroda
In the previous round, Cael drained a lot of FEAR from Shun to recharge his weapon, leaving him feeling incredibly weakened. I know his nat ability is locked down for the rest of the battle but how long do the other effects last (the almost blind/deaf/can barely move bits), especially since there was just a FEAR surge on the field from Red's Aoe effect?

The Fear surge gave him a bit of his mobility back, but Shun still has a hard time seeing/hearing. The loud roar that Red gave off when the fire attack occurred probably didn't help with the issue of sound loss, either. >_>

I'd say he's still stiff, but coming out of the shock. He can't start running/jumping around just yet, but it'd be within his power to get up and start walking to safety. Or shuffle over to Caelius and attempt to attack him, w/e w/e.

Sosiqui
Just clarifying on the death/FEAR surge thing: if a Hunter rolls an auto-death number, because of the FEAR surge they aren't dead but only MOSTLY dead, and it's damage beyond 0 that knocks them into the Insanity/badbadbadplace?

At 0, can you heal yourself or are you too disoriented to do so?

edit: oh god I keep editing this ******** question because derp but - also how does the HP drop affect weapon charges? Does your FEAR shield going down also negate any charges built up or are they retained?

Auto death is auto death regardless of Halloween or Hunter.

Charges for Fears aren't dropped when HP goes down. When a weapon attacks, it latches onto the raw form of Fear. It hasn't had time to "digest" or "process" this fresh Fear to turn it into something it can use -- thus, most raw Fear is held up, collected, then fired off again. The Fear of a weapon is different from the Fear a Halloween has; think of it as the difference between a mouse and a rat. You know they're in the same family of animal, but they're two different species despite being similar.

King Inversitle
Bul was at 30/40, fire did 30 dmg, this means he's dead yea? Or are we counting negatives? if hes not dead then he'd be at 5/40 yes?

30 - 30 = 0 HP. Halloween dissipate upon reaching -10, so Bul is at 5 HP with the Fear surge. Things would be different if he rolled the auto death damage. >___>  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:43 am
Marushii
Bilious
QUICK QUESTION I think I get it but I want to be sure-

"2) You turn and tackle somebody, knocking them down and shielding them. While you saved them, you have dissipated. This may only be used for someone who has NOT ROLLED YET. "

For Hunters, does this just mean his Fear Shield is all used up and he's at 0? Or is he deadish? O:

Dead.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games