Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:08 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

Ronna would really love to claim she hadn't a clue what this mandatory meeting called by Professor Harlowe was regarding but Ronna had a very, very good idea-the underage drinking. Actually, she was sure if one of the seventh years or older sixth years of age had come up as the drinking issue had with a few of the younger years, it was only a matter of time before a meeting was called. However, after three students caught drinking (and underage), worse all in the same house... Ronna couldn't think of much of another reason.

Ronna seriously hoped that after refusing admittance to Valentina in the dueling club that the house hadn't end up with a repeat offender. Granted, considering the redheads combative and completely unreasonable and unbridled hardheadedness and apparently any lack of foresight or logic, she wouldn't put it past the girl to have smuggled something in. Though, Ronna felt if Valentina had been caught again it was likely the girl would have ended up kicked out-or with a year of detentions-which considered Ronna hadn't heard anything regarding that and saw the girl around she thought it hadn't happened. It still didn't change the fact in a span of less than a year, three underage students (all in the same house) was caught underage drinking. Gryffindors weren't exactly known to follow all the rules or think things through-but this was ridiculous. She hadn't heard anything about the other houses guilty of such nonsense.

Spotting Danica, who looked fairly confused, but settled in an armchair, Ronna sat on one of the arms of the chair, and leaned back against the back of the chair brushing Danica as she did and massaged her forehead. Ronna wondered if she should ask the girl to keep her from doing anything like slapping anyone who was dumb enough to act up in the meeting, but figured, she could trust Danica to do so, which was partially why she chose her seat. Also, it wasn't like she wasn't close enough to the girl that she felt like she was invading her space. Turning slightly to Danica she gave a small smile to her before turning away and returning to massaging a temple. This was going to be a nightmare: Ronna saw it already-and she didn't have to be remotely close to having some seer like ability to know that much.

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:17 pm
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // Jeans and a T-shirt
And, Thinking // A mandatory meeting... this can't be good.
spacespac

spaceJulius wasn't entirely sure what the purpose of the meeting was but he knew there was the fact of the underage drinking at the Yule Ball-though, he figured if that was the problem, a meeting about that would have been called last year. And then he was fairly sure there was something about Veronica Kiss going off in the Dueling Club at their housemate, the odd girl who was always flitting about and seeming to be in some sort of trouble and slacking off, and was too loud and argumentative in Julius's opinion (granted he was an abnormally quiet Gryffindor), Valentina La Russa. But, that would be more of a private meeting, Julius figured. Besides Ronna was a ridiculous stickler for rules and some sort of propriety (besides the fact Julius wouldn't call how she acted around their quidditch captain and her boyfriend any sense of propriety as they was way too much public snogging and such for them to be called exactly 'proper'). She probably had a reason for whatever she did-it was one thing Julius figured about the head girl, she was overly logical and acted with some logical reason, even if she pressed things too strictly and you may not agree with her decisions (not that Julius thought she cared all that much since once she made up her mind she was determined she was right regardless of what anyone else said).

Julius decided to stand in the back of the common room, leaning on the wall next to one of the long Gryffindor tapestries as he watched others file in and wonder if they were as lost as he was on the purpose of the meeting. Granted, Julius figured a mandatory house meeting was never a good thing. Especially if it was for Gryffindors of all the houses (not that Slytherin or the other houses didn't have their own trouble makers).

Triplet and Gryffindor Team Seeker
                                                          (( OOC: Open for Interaction))

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:26 pm
User Image

Looking good in:Toughiness/ Location: Gyffindor Common Room / Single / thinking: Interesting/ Future Owner to the La Russa Business

Valentina slowly walked into the common room from being out and about she had a bad feeling about this meeting that was about to be held in to common room. Valentina spotted he person she was hoping to avoid this year and she was not happy about being here. She spotted the chair in the corner of the room away from everyone else and quickly sat there and got out her sketching book and started to draw while she waited for this meeting to begin. Valentina only had one thing on her mind and that was the feeling she was slightly to blame for this meeting happening. "What to draw while I wait for this stupid thing to happen" She asked herself quietly.

OOC: Open for interaction

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:33 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorsecond yearpureblood

Pru wasn't entirely sure what this meeting was supposed to be about. Maybe about the people who got caught drinking last year? They'd been Gryffindors. Honestly, she hoped it was that and not something worse. What if someone had died or been seriously hurt and this meeting had been called to announce it? Better for it to be about people drinking than something like that. The wording had been quite stern, but she'd never really seen Amata- or Professor Harlowe, she should be calling her by now, truly angry. But she only ever saw the professor outside of Hogwarts when she was visiting her Uncle Ciaran, and she was almost always happy then. She took a seat by the crackling fire and tried not to worry. She certainly hadn't done anything wrong. She doubted she'd ever be stupid enough to get caught drinking, either. Not that she was necessarily planning on it. She saw herself as one of the more rule abiding Gryffindors.

OOC:
Username

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:50 pm
Never meant to break my own promises;
Promises, just promises...
Again, the excuses and generally wasting my time.
I'm finding solutions, just seeking my peace of mind.
No hocus or pocus, my focus is drunk on the floor!
And mumbling something about one more,
Oh, falling across the line-
Keep punching petals at the ember light,
And I cross my heart and hope to die.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectGryffindor BeaterTeam CaptainHalfblood Twin

Toby was 99% sure he was part of the reason this meeting had been called. Not because he'd been caught drinking, but because he'd caught Alex drinking and had to turn into her flask to Professor Harlowe. His Head of House had... not been happy. He wasn't very surprised a meeting had been called. That was three separate students from Gryffindor caught with flasks. What was with the flasks? He felt deprived. No one'd gave him a flask. Maybe he'd get a shot glass for his seventeenth birthday. He wandered across the room to where Ronna and Dani were, standing next to his girlfriend and the younger girl.

OOC:
Username

One more night, I said it the last time;
This is the last time, say it and now once more.
Never meant to break my own promises;
I said I was trying, I really was driving the coast.
The fight or the flight, well I side with the latter most!
It almost is laughable but when I chuckle I choke.
Can’t get the words out my throat of one more-
Is that my lion’s pride, I meet my mountain, then I run and hide?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Sixth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo walked into the Common room looking around a bit...not knowing what was happening. He did however get some amusement out of the fact that Gryffindor was calling another house meeting, just like they did during his second year. He really hoped that this was not about Quidditch again, because if it was, he was half-tempted to leave the premises, but then again, he was already treading on thin ice with the Head of House speaking that she probably hated him, due to the fact that he had been a little mean to the woman. But he didn't feel like the bystanders should be brought into it if it was. Naturally, though, he didn't think that the meeting would be going that route, but he was naturally curious what the subject would end up being.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Alexandra, the girl that he had been with the first time he had to go through this...so might as well make it a second time right? Walking up to the girl in which he had found the tunnel to Hogsmeade with, he gave her a smile. "Is this about Quidditch again?" he asked the girl, truly wondering if it had to do with that. He figured it hadn't and that was why he said it rather quietly, mainly to avoid snarky answers from anyone else but her.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Pinocchio looked closer and he saw,
Two huge rows of sharp yellow teeth!
And he realized his mistake.
So he would sulk and drink and mope...
And cross his arms and hope to die.
And then a fairy came one night,
To bring this sorry boy to life.
She pulled some strings and spun him about.

User Image

DAVID SHOICHET | SIXTH YEAR | GRYFFINDOR | MUGGLEBORN
And he walked all night long: Annoyed | 'Til he was stopped: ... | By the shore of the ocean: Gryffindors | But still he walked on: Common Room

Dave made it for the meeting. He thought he deserved a medal for that. He didn't even like his house; why did he have to attend meetings for it? But he didn't want a week's worth of detention, either, so he showed. He sat down on a couch, an unpleasant look on his face. Hopefully this would be quick. He had better places to be than here.

And now I wonder how I was made....

That boy sprang up and began to shout:
"My arms, my legs, my heart, my face; they're alive!"
And she would cry, "Liar, liar! What have I done?
You're no lover, and I'm no fighter."
She knew about those wooden boys-
It's an empty love to fill the void.
"Pinocchio! Oh boy, how your nose has grown!"
So he would cry, "Liar, liar! I'll prove it to you!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria reached into her back pocket and pulled out a single piece of Drooble's Best Blowing Gum. Ace! The crazyberry flavoured chewing gum gave the sixth year something to do as she waited to see what this meeting was about, and it never lost its flavour. Alex unwrapped the blue treat from its paper and tossed it into her mouth, immediately chewing on the gum. As she slipped the wrapper into her back pocket -- and hopefully she wouldn't forget it was in there -- Theo had approached her. "I wouldn't be surprised if it was," she said after answering his question with a shrug. It was pretty stupid how the whole house was involved in meetings about Quidditch. It wasn't like half the people in the house even knew the situation. Hell, some of them didn't even care about Quidditch.

You think you are the one who got me, boy
....................................................................No, I got you

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I've been playing with you like a little toy......................
Yeah, I got you

RedEagleEye007

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:52 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

As the Common Room started filling up, Dani noticed a few things, not the least of which was the way the level of tension was rising. She wasn't sure what the meeting was about, but even she had her suspicions. Of course, she'd heard about the drinking issues at the Yule Ball last term, but this was old news, and knew about the feud between Veronica and Valentina, having been in the dungeons right when the two of them nearly came to blows.

Speaking of Valentina, Dani noted how the upperclassman found a seat in the room which allowed her some distance from Veronica, whom settled on the arm of the chair next to her. One look at the way her friend was rubbing at her temples told her all she needed to know. 'This isn't going to be a pleasant meeting,' she concluded in her own mind. 'Not good at all.'

She offered Veronica a sympathetic smile, and said to her quietly, "You look like you could do with a couple aspirins."

mc2

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:02 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

Ronna smiled at Danica's comment about asprins and said, "Nah, I'd rather a punch bag or a lovely baseball bats and about a hundred baseballs to practice with. Though I'd probably settle for a gallon of dark roast coffee too..."

She shook her head and said, "I'm just going over all the horrid ways this meeting can go, and so not looking forward to it. By the way, if for any reason you can see me wanting to deck someone or hex someone, please at least try to remind me that isn't very prefect or head girl like of me..." She sighed and adjusted herself, leaning back more on the back of the chair where she sat on the armrest.

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

User ImageUser Image  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:18 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"Think I'll take you up on that coffee after this over," Dani replied feelingly. "This isn't going to end well, I have a feeling. Good news can wait, bad news never does. Don't worry, if it comes to it, I'll hold you back before you rip somebody's head off."

mc2

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:46 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXPre fectXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

All my friends, they’re different people
Anxious like the ocean in a storm
When we go out, yeah, we’re electric
Coursing through our bodies ’til we’re one

Tanya's only annoyance with the house meeting was the fact that everyone had to sit through a lecture based upon three ******** ups. She was pretty sure all the prefects knew the reason for this meeting especially since it was the Toby and Ronna who had dealt with the issue first hand when it came to drinking disobedient students. All in Gryffindor! Merlin, if the founder only knew. She spotted two of the perpetrators talking to each other and as she passed them she heard the speculate that the meeting was about Quidditch and had to restrain herself from turning on them and telling them that it was their drunken idiotic faults that they were having this meeting not a stupid fight about Quidditch. But then she felt that if she actually opened her mouth curses and hexes would fly out and she really didn't want to explain to her head of house why two students were stuck to the ceiling bald headed, dyed flamenco pink with the words "ALCOHOLIC" written all over their body. She looked around rapidly to find someone, anyone, to talk to so she wasn't tempted and soon spotted Dave sitting by himself on a couch and joined him shortly trying to calm down her angry spirit. "How many hexes do you think I could place on those two mouthbreathers over there before Professor Harlowe comes in?"

The Forgotten Weasely

Quote:

I said ooh, ooh
You got me in the mood, mood
I’m scared
But if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end
I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger
Sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend

CasualWhere: Gryffindor Common RoomWith: HousematesThinking: These sonsofbitchesOOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:59 pm
User Image

User Image

His footsteps drummed down from the Boys' Dormitory, having just woken up from a long nap, his hair was tousled and messy, his robes wrinkled and unkempt and his shirt untucked. He was lucky one of the other boys' had shouted at him, but he wished they hadn't thrown an old crusty sock at him. But he'd made it in time for the meeting, dozens of other students already milled about, some cushioned in seats and others on two solid feet. He opted for the former, and found an unoccupied arm chair and leaned his weight over the edge of the arm rest. Now, all he could do was wait, blink, and thump his foot on the ground over and over and over again.

[OOC: ]

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
≎╬══→ Fourth Year ←══╬≎
Common Room
Dressed in: Gryffindor Uniform
14 yrs Ψ 5'6" Ψ 141lbs
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Fourteen Years Old 10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core Grecian Half-Blood

Kalin had no idea why there was a House Meeting but had heard from the older students that this was similar to one had over five years ago about Quidditch. He didn't think the Head of House would schedule a meeting over something like that so it had to be over something serious. Were they closing down the school?! No, the Headmaster would be speaking with them then right? Maybe they were only closing Gryffindor House! Holy crap where else would they go? He didn't think he'd fit in with either Ravenclaw or Slytherin (although for some reason the idea of sleeping near Thane in the dungeons sent a short thrill down his spine) but he supposed Hufflepuff would work. He really shouldn't work himself up over an issue that may not be an issue. So he stood off to the side leaning on a wall and waiting for whatever to happen happens.

With all of this I know now
Everything inside of my head
It all just goes to show how
Nothing I know changes me at all
Again I wait for this to change instead
To tear the world in two

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:14 pm
User Image

Arianna walked through the portrait hole into the common room well before the mandatory meeting was to start. The third year was pretty proud of herself for making it on time as she had been in the library hanging out with her Ravenclaw friend and she tended to lose track of time there. The moment she stepped into the scarlet and gold themed room she could feel the tension. Hell, you could literally see the tension. What was going on? She wondered as she walked over to the group of students who had already shown up. She ended up near an older student. She vaguely recognized him from a quidditch tryout his name was Axel. She smiled at the older boy, "So do you know what this is about?" Ari had never seen a mandatory meeting before so they must be relatively rare considering she'd been here three years already and she honestly had no idea what it would entail.

Essy ze Ninja

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces