Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:05 pm
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris stood and followed behind Leon as he carried Claire to the helicopter. He'd carry her himself, but he was still injured and they'd be slower and the zombies might catch up quicker.

User Image

C L A I R EXXXR E D F I E L D

Claire was in Leon's arms soon as he carried her to the helicopter. Once she was sitting she smiled up at him, "Thanks Leon." She said as Chris sat next to her in the helicopter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:43 pm
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

He nodded at Claire and hopped down from the copter. He ignored George as he made his way back to the injured. Sarah had grabbed most of the others, so the only one that was left was Jake. When he got close enough, he noticed that Jake was awake. That was good, since he couldn't carry him on his own. He could help him walk though. He knelt down by Jake. "Think you can walk?" he asked. "Not on my own," Jake said. Leon nodded. "Come on, let's get you on your feet," he said. It took a couple minutes, but they managed to get him on his feet. Leon had Jake's arm over his shoulders and was helping him make it to the copter. They made it to the copter and Leon helped Jake into the copter. Once Jake was in, he was able to make his way to a seat and he sat down with a groan. Leon turned back to the ones warding off the zombies. "Let's go!" he yelled.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke looked over and saw the others boarding a Helicopter. "WHAT!?! NO! GET TO THE PLANE! THATS FASTER TO USA!! AND ITS READY!!!" Kyosuke shouted, pointing at the C-130 as He put his sword around his back, wrapping it to him with the bandages as he continuously shot the Zombies, before running over to the Plane. The pulled the pipe off as he jumped, grabbing the door and opening it before getting in. He closed the door, went to the cockpit as he turned on all four of the engines. The C-130's engine's noise filled the air field as it went to the runway, its Rear door open for everyone to get it. Kyosuke used a Microphone inside to shout, "GET IN THE PLANE!!!"

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image

Sarah looked over to Kyosuke. "The injured are already in the copter. We have no time! We'll follow you out. You head for somwhere abandoned and barren with no infected zombies and we can switch off there!" She called to him, shooting a zombie as she backed up to the helicopter.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke thought of what to do as he growled, then turning the C 130, he made it ram the zombies,killing alot of them as the huge open rear now faced the Helicopter. Kyosuke made the engines go on reverse as he went towards the Helicopter. The Helicopter's blades clicked out of their locks as the hook underneath latched onto the Heli's front, pulling the Helicopter easily into the Military Transport as he said, "THERE, NOW GET EVERYONE ELSE IN!" He shouted as the C130 started to go towards the Runway again.

But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:38 am
Tori killed three more zombies then ran into the C 130, putting her weapons back where they were. "I'm in, check me off the list." She said to Kyosuke with a playful grin, sitting in a seat.
User Image  

HelicaI

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:06 pm
User ImageGeorge Decpaitated another Zombies played Soccer with its head and grabbed onto the side of The C-130 and pulled himself inside. "im here to but i Think we need to do something." Said George. C-130 Military cargo plane front mounted turret gun remembered George. "Hey Kyosuke Go in reverse for a few before you turn around the plane for a take off." Said George as he entered a gunner pit and grabbed the 50 caliber machine gun that was in there and ran it with a stand for it to the back of the C-130. "time to lock load and Rock some zombies to death." Said George. "id Let Zandre do this but im sure hes unable to do this right now." Said Geroge as he waited for the Plane to turn around so he could shoot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:26 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre started to see things in his unconscious state, and soon started speaking of the visions unknowingly. "Talia... don't go... my fault..." Sarah was close enough to the copter to hear this, and he he drifted from an unconscious state to a mere deep sleep as the virus near finished he healing process and started restoring blood cells.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:01 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

Kyosuke nodded, pushing down on the throttle as he rounded into the runway. The plan accelerating, shaking violently as he pulled hard on the stick, groaning as he put alot of effort into it. The C 130 was usually flown by 2 pilots. The plane slowly slanted upwards, the ramp closing as the plane got off the ground into the air. Kyosuke sighed as he leveled the plane in a low altitude and set the direction towards USA. But it would take 7 hours to get there.

These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:39 am

ⓝoω ι ωιℓℓ тєℓℓ уσυ ωнαт ι'νє ∂σηє ƒσя уσυ.
ⓕιƒту тнσυѕαη∂User Imageⓘ'νє ¢яιє∂

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Having been kindly aided to the Helicopter she was feeling a little more at ease and not in so much pain her back having now healed over the first layer of flesh.Her leg though seemed unwilling to heal until her back was done and as she limped out of the helicopter into the military transport deck of the plane.She kindly left a nice trail of blood though for anyone who wanted to follow her.Heading into the pilot's compartment she stumbled a little and stood nearby Kyosuke(( and steve-- i think you mentioned he was sat there with you:s)).She felt the usual tingle in the very back of her head where her short hair spiked out at.She knew what that meant, her hair was regrowing yet again.It had did this a few times already but she just cut it back off.But glancing around she clearly didn't have her blades on her.So long it stayed.

Everything in her body regenerated at an unatural pace down to her cryo-sleep and her virus.Her body had been slowed drasticly by the sleep and the effects of the virus's regeneration characteristics made for an even worse combination.It meant what she had missed over that time, regenerated in swift spurts.But not entirely.She frowned at the unending mob of zombies and gave a slight twist to her leg.It made a gentle click as her joints shifted back into place and made moving not so strainious and difficult.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

( ) Aya ( )

Syniq

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:45 am
(( no, I'm the only one flying...))

User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke looked over to Aya as he said, "Hey, your injured, you need to rest.." He said, motioning to the small seat that was wide enough for her to lie down in, if she let her legs hang down one side. Kyosuke slightly growled. Since she had forced her blood to him, she had unwittingly lowered his resistance to bloodlust, increased his blood hunger and made her a target for himself. That was one of the reasons he isolated himself from living blood. But he shrugged off the passive aggression as he continued to fly the plane. "Theres a first aid kit in that cabinet." He said, talking about the cabinet above the navigators table, where there was a large red cross and 4 med kits inside.

And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:11 am

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"I am a big girl you know Kyosuke, i can take care of myself. Or atleast i should think i can.I'll be fine..."She was greatful for his concern but really did feel fine.She sat down in anyway disliking the lurch of the plane.She was somewhat tired, or sleepy but knew she couldn't exactly rest.Events around here were too unpredictable.She stood back up and just idly sat in the co-pilots seat next to Kyosuke glancing out the cockpit's window into the masses infront."I-I'm sorry by the way... I shouldn't have pushed you earlier."She struggled to say sorry having to force it out.

"You didn't want to but i went on, and on.Oh and don't try to say it wasn't my fault i dislike sympothy."With that she gave him an odd look and smiled closing her eyes and leaning back into the chair.

( ) Aya ( )

Syniq

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:01 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

" Well, I wpn't say that it was entirely your fault, since you were under the impression of me wanting to drink real blood." He said as he continued to fly the plane, setting it at autopilot as he got off. "Watch the plane alright? Don't touch anything, I'll be right back after checking that the cargo area doesn't have any zombies in it.

And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:11 am

User Image

Great... you just walk away and leave me here... at the controls of a plane i have some idea how to fly.But not a lot... so if this auto-pilot fails and we crash.I will blame everything on you.In about the last half of her thoughts she had pretty much, even though she was, had been talking to herself as he headed out.She shrugged and leant back again feeling rather ignored and somewhat offended.He had just upped and left her the a**.Oh well, atleast now she could have the privacy to sickeningly open healing wounds only to watch them close again.

Was it odd to find that fun?Was it creepy that she enjoyed the feeling.

( ) Aya ( )

Syniq

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image

Sarah looked over and down at Zandre who seemed to be unconscious near her. She was worried about him. He was mumbling. She scooted herself closer to him and watched him sleep. She sighed, not knowing who this "Talia" person was. She lightly kissed his forehead and sighed. They both could use some rest now. She leaned back against the seat, eyes drifting to the other passengers of the plane, the Redfields, Leon, Steve, Jake, Sydney who looked less unconsious and more like she was sleeping, Aya, Lucy,George.

Sarah lightly yawned and closed her eyes. Head leaning against the back of the seat. She was exsausted. She felt as if she hadn't gotten decent sleep in weeks. Being in the Hive under constant sedatives could do that to you. She was barely ever conscious in those three months. And the times she was, were usually filled with pain, or just confusion. Doctors staring at her, injecting her with things. She had just wanted it all to end.

Sarah kept her eyes closed as the rest pf her body healed, new wounds and the remnants of old wound also, she fell into a light sleep. But it only appeared that way, she was listening, resting.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff