Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:09 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Once they were both finished with their meal. The waitress came over and set there check down. Liam grabbed it instantly not wanting Alaine to look at it or even pay for it. He looked over at him, seeing he was pulling out money from his wallet. Liam wasn't going to let the male pay for anything tonight. He pulled out a few twenties before looking back at the male. Liam smiled knowing the male was wanting to know where they were going. He wasn't going to tell him, and he knew the male wouldn't like it. Liam moved around the seat, and got out. He walked toward the male, and held out his hand. Liam waited for the male to take his hand, before leading him through the restaurant and outside. It was already dark outside, which only made him smile more. Liam looked up at the sky, seeing the stars. He fished his keys out of his pocket, and lead the male toward his car. Liam unlocked it, as he opened the male's door before releasing his hand. He walked around the car, and slipped inside. Liam started the car, and pulled out once Alaine was inside and the doors were closer. "

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:27 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

They both reached out for the check the moment it hit the table, but Liam was simply too fast for him. He pouted as the male snatched it away from him, not so much as letting him take a peak at what his half might be. But Liam knew better and didn't let him pay anything; not his meal, not the check, not even the tip. Alaine sighed and replaced his wallet into his back pocket, waiting for an answer from the male that would never come. He got up with the male, taking his hand and followed him out to the parking lot. He waited patiently by the door while the male unlocked the door, letting go of his hand and slipping into car. Buckling he wondered if he tried to guess, would the male then tell him where they were going. But knowing Liam the way he did, there was just no doubt in his mind that the male would smirk at him and leave him in absolute silence until they got to the club. In the meantime, Alaine just kept his mouth shut, sighing softly and leaning back in his seat, watching the world pass him by as they left the parking lot and were once again going through the streets of New York.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Surprises more fun to him. He didn't like to give anything away, after all he was taking the male on a date. Next time, when Alaine took him out, then he could take him where ever he wanted. Liam looked over at Alaine as he remained quiet. He smiled to himself, though it wouldn't matter much longer. The club was near so it made things easier. Liam pulled into a parking lot twenty minutes later, and parked his car. He smiled over at Alaine, before getting out of the car. Liam walked around and opened Alaine's door, then walked to the back of his car. He didn't want to have to wear his jacket all night so he removed it. Liam opened his trunk and threw the shirt in, grabbing his tank top and pulling over his head. He glanced over at Alaine grinning to himself, before closing it and walking toward him. "Ready?" Liam asked as he took the male's hand before walking along side him toward the door. He glanced over at the male, already hearing the thumping sound of the music playing inside. Liam knew the bouncer so they got in easily without having to wait. He smiled as he stepped inside, looking around. The bar consisted of the top floor, while the dance floor was beneath in a circle put. Liam looked around him, seeing the different people whom were either talking above, and drinking. He moved toward the railing and looked down beneath. It was like one big mosh pit to him, he glanced over at Alaine hoping it would be to crowded for him. "Want to dance?" Liam asked hoping the male would agree to it, but he didn't know. "

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:25 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ groaned a little when the male kissed him back, smiling a little bit. He grinned when he was pushed against the door, pressing against the male, wrapping his arms around him. He didn't want Alex to leave, he was afraid that if he left, eventually, he'd just stop coming back...And that would hurt him more than anything. He moved his hands over Alex's body, slipping them under the male's shirt, trailing his fingers over the male's chest and abdomen, lightly dragging his nails over the skin, giving a playful growl. He nipped Alex's lower lip and tugged on it a little, pulling back, smirking. He looked down at the suit the male was wearing and shook his head. "So much clothing covering that lovely body of yours..." He mused, moving his hands and quickly removed the jacket of the suit, smirking at the sound of it hitting the floor. He placed his hands on the male's cheeks and pulled him into another kiss, slipping his arms around the male's neck, moaning a little into it...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:41 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"As he kissed the male, he felt his arms wrapping around him. He smiled against the kiss as the male moved his hands over his body. Alex shivered feeling the male's hand beneath his shirt, as he grazed his nails against his skin. He smirked hearing the male growl, as he kissed him. Alex didn't mind the male nipping his lips or pulling on them. He looked at the male as he seemed to take him in. Alex always wore a suit when he went out, he didn't like the idea of just wearing a t-shirt and pants out. The only time he didn't wear his suit was when he was home. Alex watched as the male pushed his jacket off, letting it fall to the floor. He kissed the male as he pulled him closer. Alex couldn't help but want the male, he was tempting to him. He slipped a knee between the male's legs, as he pressed it against him. Alex moved his hands toward the male's shirt, as he slipped his hands beneath his shirt. He pulled away from his lips, and pulled the shirt over his head. Alex wanted to feel the contact of the male's skin, he wanted him more than anything at the moment. "

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:58 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ smirked when the male removed his shirt, biting his lip at the pressure between his legs. He moved his hands and removed Alex's shirt in return, leaving nothing but bare flesh. He pressing his chest against Alex's, wanting the same thing the other wanted...He kissed him on the lips, his arms around the male's waist, pulling him closer, slightly digging his nails into the male's back. After a while, he moved to undo the male's pants, already a little excited, since he was kinda pressing against Alex's knee down there...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image

xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Once he removed Adam's shirt, the male removed his shirt as well. He didn't care about his clothes at the moment. Alex leaned into the male as he pressed against him. He kept his hands on the door, as the male kissed him, moving his hands around him. Alex felt the male's nails digging into his back. He didn't mind the pain so much. Alex could feel the male's hands on his pants, as he undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled his zipper down. He pulled back from the male's lips, as the male was pressing against his knee. Alex already knew they were both excited.

He pulled away from the male, as he grabbed him leading him toward the male. Alex pushed him against the bed, then pulled off his own pants and boxers tossing them aside. He looked back at the male, as he stood before him. Alex moved toward the bed, as he bent down over the male. He slipped in between his legs, as he undid the male's pants as well. Alex pulled the male's pants off, leaving him naked before him. He didn't care if the male was ready for him, he didn't think he could wait any longer. Alex leaned down and kissed the male, as he positioned himself between the male's legs. He slipped his hands over the male's hips, as he pushed into him.

After a round of sex, Alex pushed into the male one last time, before releasing himself. He pulled out of the male, as he kissed him against the lips. Alex pulled back from him, as he moved down his body. He kissed the male's neck, as he ran kisses down his body. Alex looked back up at the male, as he ran his hands over the male's hips. He sighed softly to himself, as he looked back up at the male. Alex moved back down toward the male's chest, he kissed the male once again.
"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:31 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Riding through the city, his heart was pounding louder and faster by the second. Alaine wasn't big on the club scene, and not just because of the crowds and the crazy what-ifs, but he was extremely shy. Alaine wasn't great at making small talk with strangers and he always felt like people were watching him whenever he was dancing. He preferred to play either DJ or bartender and just watch others in the club than to be a part of the crowd. It was in those ways that he felt like he controlled the crowd in some way. The tempo of a song controlled their bodies and the amount of alcohol controlled their coordination, both ways could prove rather amusing in their own ways. By the time they pulled up to a dark club lit by brightly colored neon lights, he was practically bouncing with anticipation. Alaine unbuckled himself, blushing when he saw the male grinning at him before getting out of the car himself. When the male took his hand to lead him inside he merely smiled, sticking close to the male as they passed several people and a rather intimidating looking bouncer. Once inside, his ears were filled with an incredible eargasm and bass. He stood there wide eyed with his mouth hanging open, all the while being dragged through crowd off to the side of the room. He leaned against the male, taking a moment to just close his eyes and listen to the music, his curiosity getting the best of him and making him wonder what kind of system they used. It sounded to him, like some oddly alluring mix of Nightcore and Dubstep. Or maybe Vocaloid meets Nightstep? Either way, he didn't care,he was in love with it all the same. Hearing the males voice next to his ear, he looked up, nodding shyly, figuring maybe he could be okay if he stuck close to Liam. Alaine wasn't a great dancer, but having seen the man at the club, he had a good feeling that he could easily teach him a thing or two.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:43 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam glanced up at the male as he leaned into him. He could see the male was enjoying the music far more better than anything. Liam couldn't help but smile even though they hadn't come to just listen to music. He waited for the male to get comfortable, and respond to him before taking his hand and leading him down to the pit. Liam always loved this place, this was the first club he came to when he arrived in New York. He loved the people, and the way they just seemed to move in sync with each other. Liam lead the male through the waves of people, as their bodies bumped into him. He didn't mind, but kept his eyes on Alaine. Liam didn't want the male freaking out. He lead him toward a small area where there wasn't as many people. Once he figured it was a good place to dance. Liam released the male's hand, he smiled up at him as he started to sway his hims. He let the music take over his body as it always did. Liam wanted to see what the male could do, he didn't care if he couldn't dance. They were there to just have fun, and have a good time. "

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir smirked when he noticed the male blushing and looking incredibly cute in his confused, curious state. He simply couldn't help himself. Being so close to the male and admitting such a thing, he'd been craving that same touch since the male kissed him two days ago. To know that he wasn't going crazy and it wasn't just a moments lust. He breathed a sigh when the male kissed him back, smiling against his lips before pulling away. He was about to pull himself off the floor and tease the male when he was kissed again. Aamir kissed back and pouted when the male patted his head. "Oh, shut up." he murmured in Arabic, pushing off the floor and heading into the kitchen. He smirked at the males words while going through the cabinets quietly and gathering a few things to make something simple to eat. When he finished that, he went to the "medicine" cabinet in search aspirin. His head was pounding and he was still feeling a bit woozy, though whether from the kiss or because he was ungodly hung over, he hadn't the foggiest.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:09 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

As he stood there simply admiring the music, he didn't even notice the male watching him. He knew they weren't there for the music, but he couldn't help himself, he was a total music nerd. After opening his eyes once more, he smiled over at the male when he asked him to dance. He was feeling nervous, but decided if he only paid attention to Liam, things would be okay. He held tight to the males hand as they were downstairs, not wanting to lose him to the crowd. He smiled at the male, feeling a tad embarrassed by the way the male was paying him so much attention. It was one of the best distractions aside from the music that the male could provide him as bodies bumped and rubbed up against him whilst passing through. Getting through the crowd, Alaine let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. Being surrounded by so many people was intimidating, even though he knew they weren't paying him the slightest attention to him, it was hard to keep from feeling even the tiniest bit claustrophobic. When they stopped walking, Alaine glanced around the club, standing and feeling awkward, as if he didn't belong. Turning back to Liam, he watched him get into the swing of things. He envied him, to be able to move so freely without having the slightest care in the world. He continued to stand there shyly, glancing around him every few seconds. The music was definitely something he could get into, but dancing in public.....it wasn't his strong suit. When he danced he was either up in his DJ booth acting a fool, or alone in his home dancing around his living room to some video game on Wii.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:41 am

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ let the male remove his pants, getting a little more excited as the male slipped between his legs, feeling him moving closer. He gave a little gasp when Alex finally pushed in, his nails digging into the male's back, moaning as the male moved...

By the time Alex had released, Adam had released twice, once when Alex had hit his pleasure spot, and again when the male released inside him. He panted heavily, blushing deeply, looking up at the male, giving him a small smile. He kissed back, feeling him pull away, watching him move, tilting his chin up as the male kissed his neck. He smiled when Alex looked back up at him, glad that he hadn't left and that he was still here with him. He ran his fingers through the male's hair, sighing contently, watching what the male was doing...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:48 am
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ laughed a little bit and smiled, hearing the male's words, he smiled cutely at him. He was glad that the male had opened up and told him how he felt about him. Now that he knew his feelings, he could still easily be himself. He wasn't going to push Aamir or anything, he would let him do what he wanted, take the steps he wanted to take. He sighed and got a glass of water, feeling a few butterflies in his stomach. He didn't know why he was nervous, maybe it was because he knew that Aamir liked him, or maybe it was because, he felt special in a way...Being the only man Aamir had feelings for...That was pretty special. He smiled a little and sat down at the table, humming a little bit, looking down at his glass of water...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:17 am
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir rolled his eyes as the male laughed at him. He wasn't entirely sure if the male had been picking up on his native tongue, but he wouldn't doubt it for a second, even if they were just small words and phrases. He grabbed a bottle of aspirin from the cabinet, dumping three into his palm before replacing the cap and sticking it back into the cabinet. Tipping his head back, he dropped the three pills into his mouth, swallowing them dry. He gave a look of disgust, Aamir hated taking pill and liked to avoid them at all cost. But given the situation, he decided it best to just suck it up and take them. He'd rather take a handful of pills and go about his day than to stumble around his home and get nauseated by every little thing. He went to the table, taking his usual seat opposite the male, laying his head in his hands. The kitchen was dim, but bright enough that they wouldn't need to rely on artificial lighting to see. Aamir sighed, and stared at the male for a moment. "Don't tell any of this to Adam." he said softly. "It's none of his business and knowing him, he'll have some snarky remarks."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:27 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Seeing the male as he simply stood there, he knew the male never danced in public before. He didn't think it was such a good idea to bring him here in the first place. Liam smiled up at Alaine as he stood before him. He slipped his hands up and grabbed Alaine's hand, setting them around his neck. Liam moved his hands toward Alaine's waist, as he moved to slow dance with him. He didn't mind dancing like this, dancing was dancing to him, no matter how one did it. Liam leaned up toward the male's ears, "No need to be shy." He spoke softly before pulling away, and moving with the male in a circle. Liam sighed softly but contently, he was just merely happy to be here. Though he wondered where else the male would have liked to have gone. He didn't think it was important to bring the male into his world, especially if he didn't want to. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games