Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:48 am
Damien gave Isaac to Ariel before goin to his sister, ultimately breaking her barrier to bring himself and Gabriel to her. The air was tainted, causing Gabriel to back away. Damien could tolerate it a little better, but felt his body beginning to weaken. He touched Leila, sending a shock of electricity through him that made him pull his hand away. All because that stupid angel was finally dead? Damien sighed as he noticed their others run off, good. Let them run and never be seen again.

"Why am I not allowed to be loved?" a soft voice whispered.

While Leila was curled up in a small ball, her spirit of her as a child glowed a bright white beside her. The child cried, attempting to wipe the tears away but failed. The kid weakly looked up at Damien, "Mama didn't love me because I was different. My brother and sisters hated me for that too. And Garreth was taken from me. Why am I not allowed to be loved?"

This must be the last little bit of light fighting to stay alive inside Leila. Behind all the anger, all the hatred was a sad girl who just wanted the others to care about her for once, to just be with that angel. Damien, in his darkened state, felt sorry for what he had done to her and Naomi.

"We have to seal her away," Gabriel called out to Damien, "She'll darken all life if she-"

"No," Damien shook his head softly, "The world will see what happens when you neglect someone's wants. I am to blame for this as well, I did not consider my sisters happiness."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:58 am
Naomi knew this was important. This glowing orb that was getting bigger by the moment. She fed it every happy moment she remembered. She wanted it to grow big and strong. She even fed it memories of her seeing Leila and Garreth together. She sat concealed on a mountain top forcing back the pain to make sure whatever was in the orb grew. Soon, if it was Garreth, Leila would feel his presence. If she was still happy at all, she'd make a bee line straight for it.

Master. . . Master where am I? Garreth's voice whispered in Gabriel's mind. So many clouds. . . Where's Leila? Where is she? Why can't I feel her? Master I'm scared. . . Did she. . . Did she die? Am I dead? Naomi. . . Why is she here? Oh I remember. . . I made her kill me. . . I wish I hadn't. . . I just thought if I left she could be happy with Damien. Ellie spoke of Leila. Said she loved her, but was afraid of her. Maybe I'm not remembering right. Help me master. . . I don't know. . . I don't know where I am. . . Help me please. I don't know where I am.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:24 am
Ellie was never afraid of Leila, Gabriel had seen first hand the two ready to go to hand to hand combat. The more Leila defied Ellie, the angrier the Queen of Stone became and the more resentful she became of her eldest daughter. There was no fear in Ellie's eyes or heart towards Leila, and Gabriel knew that. He did not say a word in response to Garreth. Whatever had just happened must've been a ghost.

But she felt him. Leila's silhouetted child spirit looked towards the direction where she could feel the faint presence of Garreth. The child spirit vanished as Leila slowly uncurled herself from her seated position. She had lost too much energy as it was, any more movement and she would collapse. Then, she felt Damien's arms hold her as his bat like wings spread. Gabriel followed as they found Naomi holding Garreth's orb. Leila left her brother's arms as she approached Naomi, her face cold as she looked down at the female that killed Garreth, whether it was by choice or not.

She didn't say a word. Her eyes were fixed on the orb, not caring for the person holding it.

"He's just an orb," Gabriel pointed out, not wanting to see his sister's hopes be crushed of Naomi decided to take away that shred of hope too, "It's only his spirit. He needs a physical body to be alive."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:51 pm
Naomi looked up at Leila smiling softly. She handed Leila the orb. "Good memories make it grow." She said slowly. She spared no glance to anyone else. The moment Leila took the orb she vanished again. The clouds in the orb parted for a moment to reveal in the centre a boy encased in his wings. He whispered to Leila mind begging forgiveness for such rash behaviour. Begging for her to help him. Saying he was sorry for what he said. That he hadn't meant it the way it came out. Then he started to panic repeating I don't know where I am over and over before the sound of his voice revealed that he was scared and crying.

Naomi had watched the scene away from them. They were better off without her. She'd only hurt people. All of them. All her family. She had severed the link to Damien the moment he told her the bond was gone. She would find somewhere else to go, to live, maybe forget this life.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:54 pm
Leila held the orb as she sealed the darkness back within her soul. The only one true person that ever made her happy was finally back in her hands. Her memories of their first kiss, their first meeting, the first time she told him she loved him, the first time they coupled together, and the moment they formed a bond together swarmed into her head. She wanted..no..needed him in her life. Of all the sadness she endured to that point, losing him was by far the hardest. Garreth was someone she looked forward to seeing, someone she needed guidance from and someone to point her in the right direction to kick someone's a**. He also made her see reason. That not everyone is the enemy.

"Garreth, i'm so sorry," Leila broken down, holding the orb close to her heart, "I only broke our bond to help Naomi keep Damien and keep Heaven from destroying the earth, I wanted you back, I..I can't do this without you. Please come back to me!"

"Naomi, wait."

Damien had followed Naomi's spirit aura to where she stood. Not too far, but not too close either. As much as he wanted to say he differed from his father, the apple never fell far from the tree. A look of utter sadness and depletion of energy overtook his appearance, knowing he had caused Leila's downfall as well as Naomi's. He had taken away the only source of love Leila ever knew at the price of Naomi. It was a double-edged sword he had thought he had more control over.

"It was wrong of me to do what I did," Damien spoke, "My son is in critical condition, but Ariel has informed me that she and Ami had kept his vitals up and he will recover in a few weeks. I should have never put you in that position to where you would get the brunt of my sister's hatred for...more of what i've done."

He looked away in shame, "I won't ask you to come back to me, nor am I saying I will come after you. I'm asking for forgiveness, even then I feel that might be too much to ask right now. I will, however, wait for you. In the end, no matter what has been done, I still love you. If you want to leave then... You may do so if that's what you truly want. I won't take another person in my life. Honestly..."

Damien looked up from his gaze to Naomi, "I will do the same as my sister's love. I will throw myself into the fire of Hell if you leave. I will not live without you again."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:14 pm
The Orb started to crack. Beautiful, soothing light shone from the cracks. I'm coming my love. His voice whispered in her mind. I'm coming for you! The orb shattered in her hands and wings enveloped her, his arms wrapped her close. Tight to him she was his lips on her hair. "Ssh," He whispered holding her close stroking her hair. "Ssh, I'm here now can't have ye cryin' now." He pressed another kiss to her hair. "Ssh Ishana." My World. His voice soft like calming a spooked horse. "I'm here now. I know where I am."

Naomi paused. She was about to leave again bit stopped when Damien called to her. Tears rolled down her cheeks as he spoke. She was in agony. "I was ready," She said after a long silence. "I was ready to give up my dream of being a mother for you. So ready. But then you went and did that. You went and made me do that. You added fuel to the bonfire that is my self loathing." She brushed her tears away. "And yet I keep going back to you. I must love pain. I'll still keep coming back." She turned to him slowly as if in pain. "I want to run away again, but I know being with you is safest for me. Klaus was brought back by mother, Ezra's been following me. My siblings are talking of putting me down. I can't leave you. I don't want to. I adore you too much to do that. But it will take some time to earn my trust again."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:14 pm
Gabriel noticed the darkness soon starting seeping back into his sister. At least he didn't have to seal her away. Also, with the ties to Heaven gone, there was no way God or his son could come back to this planet. Already he could hear the screaming between the two and know that his sister would bear the brunt of their hatred if they were to come across her again. But, it seemed things were finally working out for the better.

To know that Klaus was back and alive sickened Damien. However, he didn't say anything about that. Instead he neared her and held her against him. His shadow enveloped around him and they were in the front hall of his manor. Damien was about to speak when he heard someone approach them. Ariel, her hands bloody with a dismayed look on her face. His eyes widened as he released Naomi from his hold, but Ariel held up a hand, "Our son will live, but I must say this to both of you. I do not care who was the one who initiated the attack on my son, in fact I blame the both of you for being careless. If any of my children are harmed because of your childish behavior again, I will destroy both of you and everyone affiliated to your blood. My children do not deserve to be hurt because of either of you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:31 pm
Naomi's eyes teared up. She knew if Isaac woke she'd never be able to face him. It was her fault. She should have asked Ariel to kill her there. But Ariel's threat rang hollow. Her brothers and sister would kill this woman the second she entered their homes. But Naomi didn't think about that. She didn't think about the look on Isaac's face. Forgiveness. He already forgave her for trying to kill him. It shamed her horribly. "Yes M'Lady." Naomi said. "I understand."

Garreth paid little attention to anyone outside his wings. His hands touched, his lips kissed. He couldn't stop. He was so sorry, so scared. He never wanted to leave Leila again. So he kissed her neck and whispered. "No saving the world without me now you here?" He chuckled then marked her as his again.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:05 pm
Damien knew a demoness never went back on her word and would do all that she could to kill off them and their siblings if their children was hurt again, no matter how strong their siblings were. Sure, Leila could easily kill off Ariel with just a touch of her darkness and perhaps Klaus and the twins could do the same, but he knew his ex-mate enough to knew she always kept her promise. It was what made him fear her words even more.

He watched as Ariel walked away to tend to their son. Damien tucked a lock of Naomi's hair behind her ear, "I need to see my son. Why don't you summon Penny and play with her for a little bit. When I return, we need to form our bond again."

Kissing her softly, Damien then left her side to see Isaac was barely awake. Ami was working harder than ever to keep Isaac from losing too much blood as Ariel continued to pour her own blood in with his own to give him life. A mother's sacrifice was always greater during times like these. When Damien entered the room, no one acknowledged his existence. They blamed him and Naomi for hurting Isaac like this. Damien lowered his gaze, knowing his place as he went to his knees by his son's bed, "Isaac... I know you have forgiven us for what we have done. I can only promise that this will not happen again. Son...you are one of my own, one of many of whom I love the most. Do not hate your father for following in my own father's footsteps. If you have ever met your grandfather, you would have known why I did what i've done."

"I promise," Leila spoke weakly, feeling so vulnerable in his arms and knowing there was no other place she'd rather be.

She stopped crying, but all she wanted to do was cry harder against him. Leila looked up at Garreth, touching his face, feeling the life within his skin was enough to know that a miracle was created. However, she could feel a change had taken place. In the mean time Garreth was back with her. Leila kissed him tenderly before being tapped on the shoulder and saw Gabriel, "Yes?"

"We really ought to head back to Damien's," Gabriel reminded the two, "Seeing as how Heaven is now no longer in power and demons have free reign, we're not exactly at the top of their 'happy list'. Plus, Leila, Ellyone will not be happy with you or Damien. So lets just get a move on, okay?"

Leila nodded, taking Gabriel's hand and Garreth's to envelope them in her shadow and appeared back in front of Damien's manor. Gabriel went inside as Leila hugged Garreth one more time, "I can't believe you're back with me. When I felt Naomi kill you, I thought...I thought I would have to kill one of them again. I know that thing brought Klaus back to life...but I didn't want to kill Naomi. I hate all of them, don't get me wrong, but..I feel closer to Naomi than I do the others."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:19 pm
Garreth held Leila closer. "She begged me not to. Naomi said she didn't want you to hate her, I wouldn't listen." He kept Leila closer not letting her go. "I think, above all her siblings she wants you to accept her." He kissed her brow. He had felt Ellyone's presence before. He wouldn't tell any one though. Wouldn't tell them that the parent Leila hated the most had covered their aura and scent from other demons. Had protected them. Leila would lose her mind.

Naomi smiled softly to Damien kept it up right until he was out of scent range then went to the library and found the darkest, most secluded corner. She sobbed hard in it. Leila must loathe her now. Naomi would.
She hadn't even realised she'd summoned Penny until the girl's arms were around her. "Ssh mama." The girl whispered. "Ssh, I'm here now." The other strokes her parents hair, her wings trying to soothe her. "Your mama is so nice," She whispered. "I know she's weird and does things weirdly but she's nice."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:29 pm
"Garreth," Leila spoke softly as her grip on him tightened, trying to comfort herself, "I know what happened, but I still feel the way I feel. I don't hate her for killing you, I hate her for her affiliation to Ellyone. Though I hate her for her affiliation, I still accept her as she is. Please just...just don't say anything else."

She kissed him, wanting to feel his life in his body. Leila wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss him deeper. His soul was alive, he had a good heart beat, and his body reacted to her kiss. Everything was a positive sign. Leila softened the kiss before taking his hands in her own, "I want us to go to my bed and for you told hold me. I'm afraid someone will take you away from me."

Ariel paused for a few minutes to replenish her blood. She did not speak to Damien nor did Ami. Damien kissed Isaac's forehead as he slit his own wrist to give his son more blood as Ariel took a break. The demoness did not respond to Damien's act of loyalty to his son as she watched with careful eyes. After a few minutes and Damien was close to losing all his blood, he continued further until he started to see dark spots. Closing his wound, Damien took a step back before falling on his behind from the blood loss. Ami didn't have to work so hard as she grimaced, "Auntie Leila is a healer, she could do this in no time."

"Leila has her own problems to fix right now, Ami," Ariel stated as she took over, giving Isaac her blood though he was starting to have more color now, "This is a mother's job. Only Damien and I can make sure that Isaac is kept alive. Ami, you have done a fine job and you make your mother proud. Go now. I will see that my son is kept safe."

Damien waited a moment before crawling back to his son's side and checking to see he had a pulse. Yes. Isaac was very much alive. A smile formed on Damien's lips before he collapsed to tears on his son's healing body. He couldn't bear to lose a child, not like this. For the first time in his life, he cried tears he thought he would never shed. After Isaac was just sleeping, Ariel covered her son's body with a blanket after she stitched the wound shut and left the room to let Damien cry on his own.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:38 pm
Garreth grinned and rushed them to her room, Naomi had leaked a bit of her soul into Garreth so he could handle the demonic energy. It didn't bother him any more. He pinned Leila down on the bed and shifted her legs so he could get between them. "No one will separate us again. No one." He said removing his clothes letting her see his body.

"Dad?" Isaac croaked softly cracking open his eyes. "Dad don't cry." He mewed caressing Damien's head. "I'm okay. Did I save Nay?" He asked after a pause. "Is she safe?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:44 pm
Leila blushed heavily, not seeing or being used to Garreth being this bold. Normally she had been the one to initiate and be the dominant one. She could...definitely get used to this. Leila pulled him back down to her where she pulled the sheets over them, accepting and loving this new Garreth just for herself to have.

"Don't worry about that, my son," Damien held Isaac softly against him, "Just rest, everyone and everything are fine. We all just want you to get better. Take as much time as you need, your mother and I, Naomi, Leila, Gabriel, and Leila's mate are here for you."

Damien didn't want to leave his son's side. He felt ultimately guilty for his son's wounds. His eyes noticed that Isaac's wounds were healing rather quickly. With Leila eliminating the darkness the demons were able to heal a hell of a lot faster, good. He knew the demons of his own kingdom would be free to roam the planet as they pleased as long as they accepted the limitations he kept on them, he knew those associated with him and Leila were safe as long as they kept their angelic affiliations out of sight. Especially Gabriel and Garreth since they were Heavenly angels, and Naomi since she was the daughter of Ellyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:55 pm
Garreth grinned. He figured showing a little of his dominant nature to his mate was a good idea. But he would be careful with it. If he got too dominant he knew Leila would react aggressively. And that was the last thing he wanted.

Isaac smiled. "She's safe. . . I'm glad." He coughed a little. "Thought Aunt Leila would kill her. Grandfather's mate was in my dreams father." Isaac added. "She said that, even though Heaven isn't here to protect her children, she'd do it, and she'd prevent the fall of the fourth as long as she could. Father. . . what does that mean? Who's "The Fourth" Naomi said it before." Another hard cough. He winced in pain.

"Mama," Penny breathed hugging Naomi. "I'm sure they forgive you. . . Mama? Hello?" She nudged Naomi the girl had gone to sleep. Poor thing had cried herself to sleep.

Naomi started twitching. Penny moved her to a side room turned her back for a moment to close the door and gasped. Naomi sat there darkness surrounded her the room shredded. "Oh dear." Penny breathed closing the door making sure she didn't get out. "I just hope he doesn't come here."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:03 pm
"She mean's Naomi's death. Naomi was her fourth child that came from her," Damien answered, "And your Aunt Leila wouldn't kill her. Naomi is too much like her to kill her off."

He made sure his son was as comfortable as he could be. Damien knew he had a hard decision to make that would impact those angelic in the household. With a soft smile, Damien then said, "We'll be returning to that place in Hell you had liked before. All of us. We'll all be safer there while our kind now has free reign of the planet."

It also meant that those seriously loyal to Damien would help him keep Naomi safe from whatever new enemies were coming their way. Leila would have to keep her own safe since Garreth was a pure blood angel, and he would make sure Gabriel was safe as well. He'd just mask his scent and aura with that of a demon's until there was a better option.

"Let me see my son," Ariel walked into the room, "Your time is up, Damien."

"Of course," Damien didn't want to anger her further as she went to her son's side as he left the room to find Naomi.

Leila gasped at the final motion before holding Garreth tightly before gently pressing him against her once they finished. She could hold him for the rest of their lives for how thankful she was to have him back. Whispering an 'I love you' in his ear, Leila kissed along his neck before reaching his lips and saying, "I love you," again.

She rested her head against his chest once they rolled over and she could rest against him. Leila glanced up at him, "So, when you...you know..., what did it feel like? The only time I was close to death was when Damien had me in that orb."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games