Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:32 pm
Arms wrapped around his neck as Lucia tried to still her sobs but couldn't. She sobbed even more. She couldn't stop now that she'd started. "I know." She hiccuped a few times. "But it doesn't change the fact that I can't call her and ask her things a daughter should ask when she doesn't know something. They're not here to see me love you, or to help us with our little one." She put her forehead on his shoulder. Her fear seemed to take over now and she blurted her thoughts. Her parents left her, her grandparents too. "Don't leave me." She added at the end.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:41 pm
Francis, with a sigh, petted her hair softly. "Darleeng. You know zis ees a part of life. We all lost zhose we love. Just know zat I won't ever, I mean ever leave you. Zat ees also a part of life, a part of yours." He kissed her head softly and continued walking, slower than normal. It was alright if she got emotional because he knew he could bring her right back out of it.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:46 pm
Lucia nodded clinging to him tightly listening to his heart thump in his chest. Her tears slowly dried as she snuggled in his arms. "I love you so much." She mewed caressing his back down to his behind and gave it a nice squeeze. "My France." She grinned and snuggled her voice still a bit wet. "Can we have a batman wedding cake?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:00 pm
Francis chuckled and opened the door to their room. "A batman cake sounds perfect, Lucy~" He looked around, figuring if he didn't see them right away the grandparents would show up sooner or later. " 'Ome sweet 'ome."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:07 pm
The grandparents seemed to be acting a bit suss to Lucia. She gave a sniff. "Ew! Aren't you guys too old for that?" She cried.

"Says little miss bunny rabbit." Her grandmother retorted with a smirk. "Congrats by the way." She added with a smile coming over and giving them a hug. "The Nurse called hoping to catch you and let slip that you need to take some blood tests for prenatal things. The poor thing."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:04 am
Francis gave a sigh of relief and detest at the same time. He half wanted to be with Lucy to break the news to them, but that nurse got to it first. "Well, now zat we're all caught up." He set Lucy down gently, kissing her forehead gently. "Merci, Noona." The thought of them taking blood from his little badger and became upset. He'd probably keep her from doing so, because he didn't want her hurt.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:09 am
Lucia smiled up at Francis. Her eyes glowing a little. "As long as you are there for me when she takes the blood, I will be fine." She pressed a kiss to his hand. "Just don't pass out or cry I won't have to hurt you." She teased smiling up at him. Her grandparents kept cooking. Which was annoying. Where did all the food come from that they were cooking with??  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:19 pm
Francis blinked a little bit more than usual. "You won't 'urt moi. And while we were out, I guess you could say zhe word spread around of a baby on zhe way. People tend to breeng deeferent food for expecting mozhers. I'm not quite sure why yet." That custom seemed a bit odd to him from the start, and he shrugged his shoulders while keeping his blue hues on hers.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:22 pm
Lucia blushed softly and nodded a little. "Cravings I think." She replied. "I'm not sure though." Her eyes glowed a bit. "I am glad though that we had that time to ourselves. However next alone time we must be naked." She said bluntly with a light blush and a matter of fact tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:34 pm
Francis blushed outright, a bit surprised at her statement. "Um. . Yes ma'am. .?" He wasn't uncomfortable or anything with her words, simply the time and place of them being said had him taken aback. "Whatever eet ees, zhere ees a bunch of eet." He wasn't ever used to having much to eat in his home, so that was also a surprise to him. "And, on zhe 'ole 'naked' idea, I can't say I'll do all you want me to, after all you 'ave precious cargo." He whispered in her ear, grinning lightly.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:40 pm
Lucia blushed softly as he spoke. She turned and stole a kiss from him with a grin. Her eyes shining with lust. "Mmm, well then." She teased back. "Making love it is~" She smiled and lifted her hand to cup his cheek. "We'll have more than enough food to last us a while so we can focus on getting married and our baby too." She smile lightly. "Though I still want naked alone time."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:57 pm
Francis chuckled and placed a finger to her lips. "You'll 'ave eet, darleeng. Just geeve eet a beet of time." Receiving all of the 'not so fun' parts of the pregnancy, he didn't have nearly as much a sex drive as she had, though he would still do whatever she wanted.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:59 pm
Lucia pecked his finger with a smile and nodded. "I'll be good." She promised. Her eyes asked for a hug as her hand went out and gripped his shirt. Wow, she was good at this emotion hiding thing. "Cuddle?" She asked with a cute expression.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:11 pm
Francis nodded and planted a kiss to her cheek. "Whenever you want." He pulled her closer and let her head rest where it may, feeling safe and warm with her in his arms. If anyone dared to separate them, he'd probably separate their arms from their bodies.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:19 pm
Lucia smiled and snuggled against him, her head on his shoulder. Oh he was so sexy. And he was so cute when he found out why he was being so moody. But then she smelt it. That horrific smell. She wanted to hurl. Badly. So she pulled out of France's arms and made a bee line for their bathroom giving up an offering to the god of porcelain. And that smell? Cooking bacon.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games