Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:57 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Location - Soleil Hospital
Mood -
OOC -

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander looked over at the therapist nodding "that is true some is separate while the rest is together" he spoke softly as his eyes cast down while his hold on Solaris's hand loosened a bit from his own mental demons one of the reasons he left his home in Paris a secret he and Isaac had that made them cry ice tears

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:07 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris gave her lover a look before adding to the reply. "Our relationship wasn't at its strongest when it started. But also, I almost ended up getting killed by someone and my friend was totally against the relationship ever since the day I made love to him until she had no choice but to let us go with this progress." A lot of stuff had truly occurred these past few weeks and most of them were nasty, affecting both of them and even those close to her heart. The therapist then rubbed his own hand against his chin. "Care to tell me the exact details?" The diagnosis would be there once he heard the entire story.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit better
Company: NPC caregiver, NPC therapist, Xander
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:32 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander sighs lightly "before all of this happened my parents threw a suitor ball for me I chose Solaris and always will but I wish this horrible endeavor never happened at all first my dove was almost killed and I was not there to protect her then a few days after I had to go to Paris to talk to my parents about fully restoring Solaris's family name in nobility there I found the man responsible for everything that happened to Solaris I challenged him to a gentleman duel with pistols he got three good shots in me but I ended him with two bullets in the chest and head" he spoke softly as he rubbed his hands together becoming quite

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:57 am
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The old man frowned. "Such a chaotic whirlwind of events, don't you think? But they had occurred already. So what's with your friend being against your relationship with this man at first?" That was when she sighed. "I admit that... it was rushed and she didn't like it. Not to mention that she was angry and despondent when I was close to meeting my end. I can understand her being protective of me, but distrust had washed over her like a tide, like my life would be better if I hadn't encountered him." That sounded alarming for the therapist. "Trust issues... Being on guard... Her past may be that chaotic that led to that response with those massive changes."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit better, but sad
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:14 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander looks at the therapist "the second fallen angel war mostly hunters based on a tyrants desire to destroy everything" he spoke breathing slowly "I think the main reason hikaru disapproving of our relationship is that my little brother Isaac is a hunter but now the hunter leader, I am worried not only for Solaris but also hikaru at first hikaru began to trust me with Solaris until Isaac was revealed by the huntress as a spy and she used him just to find hikaru and Solaris" he spoke worried

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:39 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The therapist hummed at the story. "And she ended up blaming everyone in his family, correct?" And Solaris nodded grimly. "Yes, unfortunately... That's why when she chose to set me free so that I will be happy with my future husband, she was not feeling pleased about it. It's like 'Okay, I won't stop you. I won't barge into your happy future with him.' But with a defeated expression. That was before she left so that I can have the counseling session in peace." And the old man sighed. "I can sense that your friend was still afraid of what may happen to you, even if there's a possibility that your life with this man will be brighter. That transition may be a massive blow to her self-esteem."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:01 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander tears slide down his face unknowingly "I fear not only for us but hikaru and Isaac most of all, he believes I never saw the hate when ever he looked at me, Isaac is a kind soul but even growing in ones shadow I fear sent him down this path a young man whom deeply loathes killing innocents but condemns the evil in ones heart, I've lost so much of my family already to that needless slaughter of war it would literally kill me to lose the only brother I have left" he said sadly while gripping his legs as tears hit his hands

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:47 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Noticing the crestfallen expression on Xander's face broke her heart and she sighed as she had to supply the continuation. "Even my family was lost to the bloodshed, and so does my friend's. We were no strangers to becoming victims of war." The therapist, actually, had written eveything while the two were still narrating, an act that they both noticed only slightly. "So, have you both done some course of action to settle some, if not all, of the issues?" Solaris supplied a nod. "Planning to go to Australia soon after I get discharged so that I can exorcise the ghosts, reclaim my inheritance and move on from the past. That's my present course of action."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:35 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander nods understanding "I plan to go back to Italy and France to pray for those I've lost but first I'll talk to Isaac once I am discharged since we are brothers I hope he'll listen to me once again..." he said while gently holding Solaris's ring hand in his own "when I do go back to Italy and France would you like to come with me only if you wish to of course" he spoke lightly as he wiped his tears away before they froze on his face

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:10 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris blushed when her hand was taken by her lover, and at the mention if she would come with him to the countries, she sighed. "I would love to, but I hope the schedule may fit well, especially when I have to do my duties as the heiress of my clan once I travel back to Australia. And also... there's still Hikaru." The news may be once again shocking for the shingami and she had to reassure the other that everything may be okay."I suggest that the other two listen intently to what you both wish to say before such big plans may be in full swing. Fewer chances of hard feelings that way." While there is still a chance that it may backfire, at least the violinist would finally say what she yearned to convey from the heart instead of keeping it bottled up forever.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:29 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Mood - understanding & thinking
OOC -

User Image

Xander listens to the therapist nodding "I hope they will truly listen" he said while sighing softly "is there anything else we must do besides settle things with our loved ones and our fallen?" He thought out loud

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:53 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

That was when the therapist asked another question. "So, do you have any violin pieces that you like to showcase? You mention that you love playing the violin so much." Solaris smiled warmly. "I do, actually part of the plan for my next concert but then the incident occurred. Plus I left my violin in my room." The old man hummed in thought. "Ok, maybe in a week's time when your mobility functions are 90% good. I may come to visit your room." The fallen angel nodded briskly, not minding the suggestion at all. After all, she hadn't played in a long time and it was time to get her bearings back in shape.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit better, and happy
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:54 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Mood - understanding & thinking
OOC -

User Image

Xander smiles sweetly at Solaris playing her violin once again as he thought of what jewelry he should create for his many clients and jewelry stores that sponsor his work. "Solaris plays her violin beautifully that it makes anyone speechless with awe" he complimented

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:35 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The male therapist nodded. "That's very plausible. I may suggest you both do some research on how to keep close people, and both of you, together, one way to help out in addressing your problem of having to convey what you both want to feel towards them. And when releasing your frustrations, you have to find other methods of venting out aside from creativity and physical training. Psychology advice does work wonders." Solaris acknowledged the issue with a curt nod. "I'll see what I can do on that part, sir." It would be another step to help her cope with self-anxiety. Though her journal was lost to the fire, there would always be a replaceable update, so why not go with that?

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit better, and relieved
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:40 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander nods "I've always kept a journal but it does not help as much now I could go back to the special training I was doing when I was sixteen it helped my stressed mind" he spoke while rubbing his neck lightly "talking is easy at times" he said while removing his jacket from his shoulders

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games