Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:13 pm
User Image

tab tab ooc: The promised gift for her { moonstone hairpin }
            tab tab shape: Human
            tab tab outfit: [ click! ] (soft grunge or something - I dunno fashion)
            tab tab posting colour: #CDAA7D
            tab tab cat sound reference: [ x ]
            tab tab day: 31st of December

The response he got was the response he wanted, her eyes growing big and shimmery like a teacup full of diamonds. The pride he felt from eliciting a foreign language - ironically the same his name came from - was visible on his face, as his toothy grin spread from ear to ear. He even had his arms spread out to let her pad him down for the gift. In return, she too pulled a little something for him from one of her crevices somewhere. The box was slipped into his new back pocket, his eyes narrowing at her playfully as she took a bite of the crab cake before moving on with their nighttime games. Pulling out the box to check what was in it, he found his piercing, a lockpick of pristine condition, and a gemstone necklace. Hearing that this was for when the pound caught up with him, his smirk grew wider. He put the brow snake-ring back on, and then the long necklace, wrapping the chain around his neck twice to not let it dangle too far down on his shirt in case it’d slip off should he turn into a cat.

Then the games. Taking a single bite of the crab cake as well, he put it back on the tray, continuing down the line of items, even sucking clean a spoon from a self-serving bowl of goodies and then using it to spoon up a mouthful of a different variety before leaving it in a third bowl. Disgusting, but at least he didn’t have any illnesses he knew of - not that he cared.

Before he could decide on the next little prank, Seri grabbed his attention to pull him along for the dancefloor, but as he followed her like he was enchanted, he grabbed a bottle of wine. Taking a good chug from it, he joined her on the floor, coming up behind her and getting in real close, his free hand on her waist and his bottle safely away from her white dress as he followed her movements. Dancing was his best skill, but he could at least do a bit of basic step and sway.

He soon leaned in close to her ear, almost nipping at it, their hair intertwining so he could make good on a promise a few minutes earlier.

With mischief in her eye,
            And a smirk on her lip,
            She took my hand and lead me away,
            From a land I’d never miss.

She takes everything, but nothing for granted,
            put around me her arms and held on tightly,
            Later, a gift of a velvet soft peck,
            I found a cherished band of possession around my neck.

With the Moon’s rise and the snow’s fall,
            She’d soon have it all,
            Gems and values, shines so bright;
            She’s the true queen of my night.

With a moment to taste his own words, he purred a little. Still a work in progress. He teased.

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:17 pm
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

The carefree bird happily danced along to the beat of the song, matching her steps with Jean's. Her tipsy little head was up in the clouds simply enjoying the moment until a melodic voice brought her back down to earth. She wasn't expecting him to come up with a song so quick already! Her head gently pressed more into his as she listened to every sweet word Jean sang out. No one had ever made up a song for her - it was the best promise ever! Once the cat shifter was down, the drunken Seri was quick to turn towards him, snake her arms over his shoulders, and pull him into a big squeeze. "Hurry up and finish so I can be serenaded some moooore!" It was a bratty request, but Seri was a sucker for good songs (not just because the song was about her).

Her brattiness was short-lived as her amber eyes set their sights on the wine bottle Jean had in his other hand. A hand was quick to latch on as she stole a few big swigs from his bottle, nearly spilling some on her white dress. Oh well. It wasn't like that mattered anyways - it was stolen, so it wasn't like it would hurt her pockets to mildly ruin a white gown. Her short attention moved once more to the pendant she had gifted him. Seri looked up at Jean, rosy cheeks and a cheeky grin as she poked at the polished stone. "Do you like it? I thought about getting you a cat collar, actually... hehehe~ You'd probably be PIIIIIISSSSED, though." She stated as one of her hands played with the pendant some more. "This was a waaaay better option, no? You might need to be careful though, Jeany-Jean. Wouldn't want the other cats thinking you're tame now, right~?" Not that Seri cared. He was free to do what he wants. It wasn't like he was her fluffy little pet, even though having a mischievous cat around sounded fun.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════
MOOD: Mischievous / Tipsyxxx COMPANY: Jeanxxx OUTFIT: Formal Dressxxx OOC: xxx

Ashtail Foxclaw

Cho-Cho Twain

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items