Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:44 pm
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

"I wasn't until I saw you." Fisher replied, a warm but steady blush on his face. He wasn't enjoying himself, that is. He'd only just gotten here and wasn't finding anything meaningful in it, but since then he'd felt rather excited. Letting the woman go, the mushi leaned down and picked up her glasses. He removed his cloth from his pocket and dusted them off before handing them back to the blonde and grinning. "Sorry about that. Sooo, are you excited for today?" He asked, folding his arms behind him and swaying his hips as he spoke. He was craving sweets and wanted to invite her along, but first they should catch up from a couple days ago.

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! *How many 'new' years have I celebrated?◈ I'm Doin'! Meandering ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Luka! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Fireworks ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:27 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

Yep, this guy didn't seem bad at all. Sahar felt relieved as he shook his hand and returned his smile. "Yes, I suppose it is. I am new to the island." He explained before glancing at Esme as he explained his relationship to each of them. He hadn't thought the other man was unsure of their relationship, then again, they had only met twice and this was the first time they had an actual conversation...

"I would be happy to be friends." He already considered Esme a friend, actually. They got along well after all and Sahar would like to spend time with him more. Perhaps he had jumped the gun a bit. "I see. That is lucky then since you can make up for that missed opportunity!" Besides, it wasn't like Akira had missed out on a lot at the barbecue.

It was a shame he wouldn't be joining them for the next game, but maybe they could find something else to do together afterward. "Really? If that is the case, then would you like to pick what we do next?" Sahar asked as they made their way to the bobbing for apples station. There were tons of games and rides, after all, there was bound to be something they could all enjoy together.

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: happy. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Chandra Panesar

Phoenix347

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:47 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

This was the first time Luka had seen Fisher blush and she had to say that little ginger looked cuter with a red face to go with his hair. " You don't have to blush over me." She joked with a light giggle before he handed her glasses back to her. " No,No its okay. It was my fault for dazing off and not taking note was around me. I should be on my toes all the time seeing you keep popping up and hugging me" taking her glasses, the small girl looked at her glasses before putting them back on her face. She really didn't need to wear them now but she was just so use to having them on all the time. Plus it was easier to wear them rather then carry them. " I don't know this is my first event I ever been on this island. I wasn't even on planning on coming."

Crushing on: No one at the moment.
Money: $190
Mood: Negative
Wearing:Cozy

whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:19 pm
african american apparel

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Zara reacted with such passion that Leon was overtaken. She couldn't believe how he was living in a tent this whole time, and now that he hears her tossing ideas to solve his dilemma he can't believe he said it either. What was he thinking? And now he's even got her crying for him. After all she has said with her eyes so pure he pulls her in closer, his body used to stabilize her, and tries to put her at ease. "Oh Zara, you really are sweet woman. That you would risk so much for someone you know so little of says so much about your heart."

With a hand he gently raise Zara's face by her chin so that he may look at her with his shimmering golden brown eyes; Inspired with renewed strength. His thumb wipe away a tear upon her cheek and with his other hand still holding onto hers, the feeling of her heart beating through her chest, and with a sweet smile he says, "If you let stay the night you must let me award you something. Anything of your choosing, It's my command."

Company:: No one
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Inspired, and slightly infatuated
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 977¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:34 pm
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
She may not know much about Leon beyond his name - and his sharing his current living conditions certainly proved she knew so very little - hadn't stopped Zara from feeling the need to take on responsibility to help in anyway. She had taken in Alex in a heart beat, and she'll very well do the same for Leon. In her current state of ocean enchantment and panic, the ounce bit of Zara's senses was cursing at her in the back of her mind to get a hold of herself. Deep down she knew she was crying over more than just Leon's dilemma. It just seems as if hearing it was just enough to tip the iceberg. He pulled her closer to him, and she buried her face in her hands as if to hide. "How embarrassing..." She whimpered trying to wipe away the tears that kept coming.

In the moment she swore she would never stop crying, Leon lifted her chin to face him, and found herself looking into eyes that certainly showed no sign of previous depression. His smile and his touch was awfully gentle and painfully sweet. The words that followed had only emphasized the gesture. In the moment, Zara found herself looking through a pair rose-colored glasses she swore she had locked away for the sake of her own good. "Anything of your choosing, it's my command." The passion was becoming romance, and Zara knew herself all too well in moments like this. Fight or flight thoughts came rushing in, but her body didn't want to move at all. Instead, she stood there gazing back at Leon awestruck by him and what had become of their altercation. "I - I don't know what I want... I wanted what you wanted? G-give me... I'll take whatever you... want..." Her stammering trailed off. Zara was feeling incredibly hot, and being so close to Leon wasn't helping. The blond was now flustered, out of breath, dizzy and feeling foolishly lovesick.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Beach || ᴡɪᴛʜ Leon || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Enchanted || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:51 am
african american apparel

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

She didn't know what she wanted. It was obvious to Leon. Zara said she wanted what he wanted, but that was impossible. What he wanted would only bring them back to square one, as he would say he would want to tough it out on his own. A prideful man, for sure, but one with a heart as well. To help him was what she really wanted, and to compromise he would give her a night, and only a single night, to allow that to happen. He would give her a night of his true and open self until she was satisfied to her heart's content, for come the next day he would be like a summer's dream and gone by the light of the rising sun. He wouldn't allow himself to leach off a kind hearted woman like Zara.

Its true that everything was happening very fast. Just a moment ago he was all alone and Zara singing with her words when. Now, there were here and with open hearts; Zara having enough courage to cry in front of him and Leon having enough to accept her compassion. There was so much blooming between them two that Leon was swept up in the moment and hinged upon every letter that dripped from her rosy soft lips. "Whatever...I want..." And then, as if bewitched by her spell, Leon's hand underneath her chin gently guided Zara closer to him as his lips were drawn to hers for a passionate kiss. If she would accept anything he would willing give to her then it was gratitude and passion he wants to gift to her.

The waves of the oceans splash amongst rocks of the land and the spray between them create a small yet beautiful rainbow therein. With the sun lacing silver reflections within the cradling waters only the silhouettes of Leon and Zara locked in embrace could be made out from the distance. While all others are off doing their own things with the excitement of the festival Leon found himself in his own world, lost in a different kind of excitement and the mysteries of Zara's heart.

OOC:: Wow, I did not think their conversation would end up going like this. redface
Company:: Zara
Feeling:: Infatuated

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:23 am
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
She sought out security for both herself and Leon. She wanted him safe and she wanted the content of knowing that he was okay. And she was given such satisfaction. He accepted her offer, the conditions unknown, but accepted nevertheless. However a new predicament arises. Time was playing games with her. Just a few minutes ago she was in slow motion, weaving herself through the fast forward bodies that attended the New Year's Event. Now she was moving too fast and what stood around her had been moving at a pace so slow it was dangerously close to still. Dangerously close as she was with Leon now, caught entirely in the heat of the moment.

Whether she wanted this or not was beyond her. She internally fought with herself, weighing out the options to push him away from her, to run as fast as possible, or simply let herself indulge in the desire that had taken over the two. Hearing those words from Leon had made her shudder; "Whatever... I want..." Nothing pure comes from such words in such a situation as thick and intense as this one. She couldn't stand how smitten she had found herself. It was in that second of realization that Zara chose flight, attempting to step back and run away. Before she could get distance between them, he guided her right back to him, her hands on his chest ready to push him away - then they locked lips in a fiery kiss: her absolute addiction.

As if the world she saw wasn't rosy enough, nature took their side, the ocean waves sharing the rising excitement. Zara's hesitance and resistance was gradually transforming into eagerness and rising hunger, gripping onto Leon's shirt, keeping no space between both their bodies as if letting go would cause her to lose her balance and fall. She tore herself away from Leon and the kiss, still latched onto him, "You shouldn't have done that. That shouldn't have happened..." Zara repeated over and over in a voice that deceived her, revealing what she had wanted. She knew she was turning red from her frustration. Was that what he wanted? Did she want it, too? And if she kept him for the night then what good would come of it? She'll have to... She'll have to lock herself up in her room. Stay far, far away. Zara was greedy, she knew. Feeding her with such infatuation only gave her an appetite.

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Enchanted || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x] || ᴏ.ᴏ.ᴄ. tbh, it took a wild turn. Feels like a telenovela

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:52 am
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

❛If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.
But if you were mine, if you were only mine,
I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time.
You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind.❜

User Image

The ravenette slowly made her way to the beach, waiting at the place they had agreed to meet. It appears she had arrived a little earlier than they agreed. She stood by the jetty. Her long locks of hair fluttering in the wind as the wind blew. It wasn't cold enough to make her shiver but it was certainly cold enough to make her feel a little chilly. She didn't check the weather forecast today. The poor woman had assumed it would be a little warmer. Hence, she did not bring her jacket. Zariel would occasionally tug onto the ends of her dress when the wind blows, fearing it might end up showing a little too much. She breathed a frustrated sigh. One reason why she doesn't wear dresses as much but this time, strangely, she wanted to dress a little.. differently.

Her gaze would scan the beach from time to time, searching for her 'date' among the sea of people.
'You seem excited.' Ynez commented and this time, rather than clicking her tongue, Zariel chuckled and smiled. "Yeah, I sort of am. We haven't really been to a New Year's festival before, have we?"

The woman twiddled her fingers and looked down at her feet. Black heels, black dress. The one thing that contrasted black was her red lips and crimson irises. 'Dark' was the only thing that could describe the woman. The woman slowly grew frustrated. She could feel something lingering in the back of her mind yet she couldn't put a finger on what it is. She would discriminate herself from time to time, thinking about things that would make herself feel bad. It was her thoughts yet it didn't feel like it belonged to her at all. She furrowed her eyebrows. What is going on?

I Feel: (( Frustrated ))
I Think: (( Looks like I'm a little too early. ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Black Cut Out ))
Who's With Me: (( No One ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:14 am
Krylancelo Mooncrest
oOBookwormYumiOo

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Depressed◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Tearing up after the failure of the fruit◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Beach◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Red checkered shirt, ripped jeans, cowboy boots and hat.◄
►мαякιиgѕ: None◄
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

The fruit is in their hands now thanks to this creepy fruit. For a long time Kristen has heard of this fruit and the power it is capable of. She has to admit this is exciting! Looking at Alexander she wondered if he truly is her soulmate. If that is the case...then...well she wouldn't know what to do. Perhaps if the fruit shows them the future, she will have a better idea or at least a different reaction than just uncertainty. Alexander figured it would be best to go someplace where they can be alone so they can eat the fruit together.

She has to admit that it is a bit embarrassing to be eating something together with someone else in such a way that could lead to kiss. The thought alone made her blush but they had to do it according to the legend of the fruit and the instructions the creepy stranger gave them. It seemed like they were ready to go until Alexander's head snapped to right as if soemone suddenly called out to him. But no one was there. What was going on? When he came to, all he did was apologize and walked beside her to someplace private on the beach. When they were, he took the first bite of the fruit. This is it. They're going to do it.

She took the next bite. Bite after bite they ate the fruit until nothing but the leaves remained. Their lips were so close to touching but nerves and embarrassment, at least from Kristen's perspective, were all that kept their lips from connecting. The fruit has been devoured, so that was left was to split the leaves together and buried them in the sand. Once that was done Kristen looked around for the creepy stranger but he was nowhere to seen. How odd. She wanted to ask him if everything they did was correct. Looking down to where she buried the leaves, she freaked out when she saw black mist coming out of the ground followed by a rumbling.

It did not last long but it made her question what happened. Wait...the leaves! They couldn't have been damaged could they?! Quickly she fell to her knees and dug out the sand covering the leaves only to find a thick black root attached to ground with pulsating bloody veins. Was that suppose to happen? If so...then that means they are not soulmates. According to creepy stranger nothing was suppose to happen if that we're the case but it wasn't like the future was shown to them so that is the only logical conclusion she come up with...stupid. How stupid must she be to think that she found her soulmate? Her eyes began to water up as she felt like the dumbest girl in the world. She has not felt this vulnerable since she found out her ex died.

"Ah...A-Ah'm such an idiot...why would ah think this would work...why...ah'm so desperate...b-but ah can't help it...A-Ah'm sorry Alexander...n-now ya know better than t-ta be around a dreamer like me...."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:31 am
african american apparel

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Their lips locked, they breathing the other in, and in each passing moment their urges grew ever so stronger. Her hands gripped onto his shirt and her body's warmth pass through him as their lips press as tightly together as their need for each other's comfort. Then, suddenly, she lets go. And in that same moment she rips away from their rapport. "You shouldn't have done that. That shouldn't have happened..."

Her words held some truth to them and a fraction of him knew that, but the other portion of him was too enchanted by her beauty to deny his rising need for her by his side. With his heart out on the line and his bravado firm and smitten He speaks softly to her, with hopes of changing her mind on the matter. "You're right. I shouldn't have done that and this shouldn't be happening...but it is." His hand find their way back to hers, and just as gently as she had taken his hands earlier he slid his fingers in-between hers. "I did reel you in and I did kiss you, but its only because you're so sweet to me. I mean, of all the souls I could have ran into it was you who found me and you who is raising me higher. It may be wrong of me to have given you my kiss as my gift for your blessing but can you really blame a human for starting to fall for a goddess of the sea? Is it really so wrong for this man to want something romantic with a woman like you?" Slowly he pulled her to him. Intentionally, his eyes lock onto hers. "If so, stop. Stop me here and now...before..it's..to..late.." As his heart begins to race and he gently closes his eyes his body grows hot with anxious anticipation, with the goal to his actions quite clear. He wanted to kiss Zara again and again with the heat between them unfiltered but he also wanted her to want it. He was not beast nor villain but he was a man; and a man whose heart was bravely worn on his sleeve with no armor whatsoever for her.

Now, it was up to her whether she would allow herself to give in or refute her feelings and change the dynamic here and now.

OOC:: For real tho! But It's funny, didn't think you wrote telenovela ; )

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:01 pm
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Leon knew well what he was doing. He knew what he was saying. Now they stood so temptingly close Zara's sense of control was hardly existent. He was putting himself is a vulnerable position and the siren felt the slightest guilt for being so drawn to it - but her greed was stronger than her conscience. He held her hand and kept her there with nothing between them. He kept her locked into his golden brown eyes and spoke to her in an illustrious voice that provoked her. "Don't do that..." she mumbled, passing almost as a moan.

Then he closed his eyes, his heart racing and said, "If so, stop. Stop me here and now... before... it's... too... late..." And as if a switch flicked on inside her, Zara held either side of his neck and kissed him with overwhelming cupidity and hunger for him. It was a passionate and possessive kiss. Vigorous from pent up tension and hot from desire; she kissed Leon like she was addicted to him. As if they weren't close enough she forced herself on him more. Zara had found herself fixated on feeding off of Leon's sensuality; it was this predatory behavior she was trying to avoid.

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Enchanted || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x] || ᴏ.ᴏ.ᴄ. pft... I dabble.

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:50 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Everything felt right except for the timing. It had been a couple of days since she's spoken to him and hell, she'd love to jump on the man but she felt like teasing him for a little bit and making him wait to see how long he can stand it. Enjoying his embrace and intimate touches Nomelle couldn't help but grin. This man had his way with words and he was good with them. But she could play as well.
"I wonder how long my beast will last? " she asked as she turned placed her hands on his and lifted them to turn around in his arms. Putting them back on her hips she leaned back against the males body and sighed. "Let's play a little before we indulge in the main event."

Teasing him with a little grinding she began to walk leading him again by his hands. "I want a drink, and a stuffed animal so here's your first challenge. Looking back to continue on "With every challenge there'll be some sort of a reward.." Walking into the crowd Nomelle began to look around for a drinking stand. Though she wanted a couple of drinks she didn't want to get wasted, she wanted to make sure she enjoyed her main event tonight.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Aroused ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear!

{O.C.C: Haha Not this time, he'll have to wait until the count down for play time }

Hope the kind

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:37 pm
african american apparel

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Don't do that she says; Speak to her with words vivid. And yet for all her reluctancy she was the one capturing him; In her loving tongue and kiss a burning haze of passion entering his body with every steamy breath they'd take. Suddenly it matter little to who was watching or what was near by, all He wanted was her and that lust he was tasting on her tongue.

He didn't know when it happened or how, it may have been her forward passion or his own romantic siege, but they now found themselves on the beach floor with their young bodies pressed on one another in a suggestive position. Nothing indecent was showing but onlookers were either impressed by their public display of strong emotion or shocked by their risque exhibition of passionate; The crab which was the only one by the lone Leon's even scurrying away feeling an animalistic heat rising in the air.

With a brake in their kiss Leon captures his breath, a slight moan of satisfaction with his respiration, and like a happy lion he gazes down to the blue eyed beauty and simply responds to what happened with silence and a smitten smile. The loving waves of the sapphire seas rocked the soft golden sands of the land and together they guided two sweet smelling plumeria by Leon and Zara; and the call of the island's charm ringing to them by the light of the brilliant sun.

OOC:: And it shows you've got skills with it.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:09 pm
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

A mixture of amusement, curiosity, and irritation swam around and around. Nomelle was perhaps more than aware of each other’s feelings, interest, and curiosities. ’I wonder how long I’ll be able to last,’ it was an amusing thought but one shaded with an irritable undertone. It may have to do with today not being just a normal day or that this woman wanted to save the best for last. ’But at least let me indulge myself a bit.’ The thought was true enough to send a smirk upon his face.
”I wonder how long you’ll last too,” it was far more of a whisper to himself as his eye’s hungrily glanced at her. ’I wonder who will do the playing around here~’

Nomelle wasn’t kidding around when she said they were going to ‘play.’ A drinking game with a stuffed animal as its prize didn’t appear too difficult to complete. He couldn’t say it was very original but at least such places were common site for this event. People were swarming around to do whatever fancied them. But it appeared a bit of juice and stuffing were the requirements to get a bit of something from her.
”Then how about this,” Damean pointed at a sign that said ‘Sip N’ Flip.’ It wasn’t much of a original name but at least they were to the point.
”A drink,” he grabbed two cups from the one responsible for this game and placed them down in front of each other.
”And a stuffed animal.” The man pointed towards the various stuffed creatures that were available for the winner.
”A win-win situation, don’t you think?”

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘Money: $1000
⌘Company: Nomelle~
⌘My Attire: This
⌘Housing District: 1317 Ombre Housing District
⌘OOC: He is going to have to learn patience XD

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games