Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:25 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Trixi tried helping him, but even with two of them it wouldn't budge. Jinxi just stood with Dee, smiling indulgently. Anyone could see there would be no way to move it by brute force. She asked Dee, "What about by magic?"

Dee laughed, "If I had that kind of magic, it wouldn't be a problem. Why? You had an idea about what magic to use? See, Vegeta has enough strength to lift this giant thing. I used to, but I've become a bit of a softy lately."

Jinxi laughed, too. "I don't think rubber bones will help much here. Too bad we don't have a teleporter like Wanda around."

Trixi glared at the laughing women until she realized they weren't actually laughing at her and Rock. Then she relaxed and smiled. "Wanda useful." she agreed, catching the last of the conversation.

"For that kind of magic, we would need Goku. I don't know instant transmission," Dee said honestly.

"I guess we have no choice but to wait. How boring."Rock whined.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:04 pm
empress dee
"For that kind of magic, we would need Goku. I don't know instant transmission," Dee said honestly.

Jinxi hugged Rock sympathetically.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:28 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

After having a word with Andy about where everyone was, and after giving Lemnear a head pat, Vegeta headed downstairs and saw the giant pumpkin and everyone there. "Dee why can't you move that? Are you that weak? But, it would be easier to carve that down here. I'll tip it over and get the stuff you need to carve then go to town on it."

With one swift kick, the pumpkin tipped over with a mighty thud. Vegeta hurried upstairs, got two big bowls and a plate. He also got a few knives to carve. "There, have fun. Seeds go in the blue bowl and the stringy stuff goes in the red bowl. The plate is for the pieces with the skin on them."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:30 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose
empress dee

After having a word with Andy about where everyone was, and after giving Lemnear a head pat, Vegeta headed downstairs and saw the giant pumpkin and everyone there. "Dee why can't you move that? Are you that weak? But, it would be easier to carve that down here. I'll tip it over and get the stuff you need to carve then go to town on it."

With one swift kick, the pumpkin tipped over with a mighty thud. Vegeta hurried upstairs, got two big bowls and a plate. He also got a few knives to carve. "There, have fun. Seeds go in the blue bowl and the stringy stuff goes in the red bowl. The plate is for the pieces with the skin on them."

Dee shrugged, but decided to get to work on the pumpkin. Using one of the knives, Dee managed to slice around the top of the pumpkin to create a lid. Inside was a lot of seeds and guts. Rock was looking forward to this. He grabbed the first big armful of stuff, placed it on the sheet of paper spread before them and started sorting. "Well, Jinxi, we all gotta take some of this stuff from inside the pumpkin and sort it like I am doing. Once the pumpkin is all cleaned out then we gotta think up a design for the face of the pumpkin and this time no monsters. Its gonna be something unique."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:06 pm
empress dee
Dee shrugged, but decided to get to work on the pumpkin. Using one of the knives, Dee managed to slice around the top of the pumpkin to create a lid. Inside was a lot of seeds and guts. Rock was looking forward to this. He grabbed the first big armful of stuff, placed it on the sheet of paper spread before them and started sorting. "Well, Jinxi, we all gotta take some of this stuff from inside the pumpkin and sort it like I am doing. Once the pumpkin is all cleaned out then we gotta think up a design for the face of the pumpkin and this time no monsters. Its gonna be something unique."

Trixi joined in immediately, agreeing with Rock, "Something spectacular!"

Jinxi shrugged and joined the sorting.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:26 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

The sorting took hours to do, but bit by bit it got done. Dee was beginning to yawn once the pumpkin had been cleaned out. Rock giggled, "Uh oh, someone is tired."

"Very funny, Rock," Dee replied, "But I do wonder how late it is."

Looking at his watch, Rock was surprised that it was already 10 at night. "Its 10 at night right now. That reminds me that I have drums duty today for the concert. We really need to hurry this along. Now that its gutted, lets vote on a design. I say we either do a banana or a rose."

"Ooh, I like the banana idea," Dee said.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:38 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

The sorting took hours to do, but bit by bit it got done. Dee was beginning to yawn once the pumpkin had been cleaned out. Rock giggled, "Uh oh, someone is tired."

Looking at his watch, Rock was surprised that it was already 10 at night. "Its 10 at night right now. That reminds me that I have drums duty today for the concert. We really need to hurry this along. Now that its gutted, lets vote on a design. I say we either do a banana or a rose."

"BANANA!!" Trixi agreed enthusiastically.

Jinxi looked a bit dubious. "That will be a very large banana!" she pointed out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:20 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"BANANA!!" Trixi agreed enthusiastically.

Jinxi looked a bit dubious. "That will be a very large banana!" she pointed out.

"And a banana it shall be."

Drawing the shape of a banana with a marker, Rock used his wings to get the proper shape of the banana. Then using a sword, Rock carved the shape he drew and had Vegeta move the pumpkin upstairs so that it could be displayed. Into the lounge everyone went and in the middle of the lounge, Vegeta had set the pumpkin down and Rock used an energy beam to light a very large candle. "Fruit and vegetable. A banana within a pumpkin. Enjoy."

The pumpkin looked really neat when lit. Then Dee yawned again and headed to her room for bed. Rock took his place at the drums and began to play with the band.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:35 pm
empress dee

Drawing the shape of a banana with a marker, Rock used his wings to get the proper shape of the banana. Then using a sword, Rock carved the shape he drew and had Vegeta move the pumpkin upstairs so that it could be displayed. Into the lounge everyone went and in the middle of the lounge, Vegeta had set the pumpkin down and Rock used an energy beam to light a very large candle. "Fruit and vegetable. A banana within a pumpkin. Enjoy."

The pumpkin looked really neat when lit. Then Dee yawned again and headed to her room for bed. Rock took his place at the drums and began to play with the band.

Jinxi clapped and Trixi hooted with delight. Then the girls joined in the dancing on the dance floor, rocking to Rock's music.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:46 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi clapped and Trixi hooted with delight. Then the girls joined in the dancing on the dance floor, rocking to Rock's music.

Hours seemed like minutes, but soon the concert ended and it was time for bed for all of them. The guests that had too much to drink all took room keys and headed for the elevators. One of them was Captain Ginyu in a frog's body. He hopped into the elevator and rode it to floor 6. He was thinking, if I wasn't a frog, I'd be able to actually dance. I wonder if anyone will ever be able to understand frog.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:28 pm
empress dee
Hours seemed like minutes, but soon the concert ended and it was time for bed for all of them. The guests that had too much to drink all took room keys and headed for the elevators. One of them was Captain Ginyu in a frog's body. He hopped into the elevator and rode it to floor 6. He was thinking, if I wasn't a frog, I'd be able to actually dance. I wonder if anyone will ever be able to understand frog.

Trixi nearly stepped on the small Ginyu when she failed to look at the floor as she entered the elevator, but at his unintelligible response to this invasion, she looked, saw him, and bent down for closer inspection. "Hello. Sorry about stepping too close. Will watch more now."  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:38 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi nearly stepped on the small Ginyu when she failed to look at the floor as she entered the elevator, but at his unintelligible response to this invasion, she looked, saw him, and bent down for closer inspection. "Hello. Sorry about stepping too close. Will watch more now."

Now Ginyu really wished he kept the translator Bulma had put on him on Namek. He merely croaked in response, as if to say, "Apology accepted, but you wouldn't have a translator on you would you?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:19 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Now Ginyu really wished he kept the translator Bulma had put on him on Namek. He merely croaked in response, as if to say, "Apology accepted, but you wouldn't have a translator on you would you?"

Triixi bent down to hear the croak better, but still could not make out what he meant. "Croak," she responded.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:10 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Triixi bent down to hear the croak better, but still could not make out what he meant. "Croak," she responded.

The floor dang for Ginyu and he hopped out a little disappointed. But, no matter. He knew that eventually he will get that translator from Dee. Or at the very least have a frog sized scouter with a translator on it.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:14 pm
empress dee
The floor dang for Ginyu and he hopped out a little disappointed. But, no matter. He knew that eventually he will get that translator from Dee. Or at the very least have a frog sized scouter with a translator on it.

Trixi shrugged. "Bye! Sleep well!" she called after the retreating form.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games